Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My husband has started working his way through this series for reasons unknown (if I hear that "Bad Robot" kiddie chorus at the end of an episode one more time I may have a psychotic break), and for the life of me I don't get this show.

For one thing, you would think that the heavy guy would slim down some after a couple of seasons on a remote undeveloped island. confused13.gif

Apologies for being just a bit tad political but apparently the White House might schedule The State of the Union the same night as the Lost premiere on Feb. 2 eh.gif

If so it is possible the premiere might be moved to Feb. 9th

This post has nothing to do with the Prez; more to do with giving the heads up on this so spare the political comments please.

I'm guessing we'll be ok in Canada but this is for you my American friends.

The White House are also considering Jan. 26th which is an American Idol episode. PLEASE schedule it then! laugh.gif

http://www.tvguide.com/News/State-Union-Lost-1013442.aspx

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

Check out this one:

What's that scene at the beginning? It looks like something from The Matrix.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 6 2010, 01:13 PM)
The first 5 seasons of LOST......in 8 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/v/yIFL104E9Ts&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Very informative.....good find! applaudit.gif

Thanks for that.....I see I didn't miss anything that would interest me.

What a desperate wacky plot. sarcasm.gif

Edited by Rush Cocky

ABC replayed the two hour finale of last season, "The Incident", last night. Man, that was simply awesome. The acting in that last hour was simply phenomenal. The exchanges at the end, between Matthew Fox and Evangeline Lilly were outstanding, and between Elizabeth Mitchell and Josh Holloway were superb.

I haven't been this excited for a TV show in years, anticipating next Tuesday's Season 6 Premiere. Bring it on!!!!!

Dark UFO Blog has the first four mins. of the premiere online for your viewing pleasure! Scroll down a bit.

QUOTE (Mara @ Dec 31 2009, 06:46 AM)
My husband has started working his way through this series for reasons unknown (if I hear that "Bad Robot" kiddie chorus at the end of an episode one more time I may have a psychotic break), and for the life of me I don't get this show.

For one thing, you would think that the heavy guy would slim down some after a couple of seasons on a remote undeveloped island. confused13.gif

The hubby has been commenting on Hurley's weight since the 1st season. I had to remind him that they did find supplies for the peeps in the Dharma Initiative.

I remember Hurley scarfing down a whole bunch of candy bars when he first found the food. tongue.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Feb 1 2010, 08:33 AM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Dec 31 2009, 06:46 AM)

For one thing, you would think that the heavy guy would slim down some after a couple of seasons on a remote undeveloped island.  confused13.gif

The hubby has been commenting on Hurley's weight since the 1st season. I had to remind him that they did find supplies for the peeps in the Dharma Initiative.

I remember Hurley scarfing down a whole bunch of candy bars when he first found the food. tongue.gif

And it may have been 4 seasons, but those first 4 seasons only took place of 108 days on the island... then Hurley was one of the people to get off the island for 3 years following that..

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Feb 1 2010, 01:43 PM)
My wife and I are cruising through season 5 on netflix, but we won't get done before the season premier, or perhaps even the 2nd show. Does anyone know if the first show or two will be available on ABC online shortly after they air? confused13.gif

Usually the episodes appear the morning after they air, on both ABC.com and on Hulu.com (which I prefer, alot easier to use than ABC's site)

But don't get too far behind, both ABC and Hulu only keep the 5 or 6 most recent episodes online at one time.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Feb 1 2010, 03:40 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Feb 1 2010, 01:43 PM)
My wife and I are cruising through season 5 on netflix, but we won't get done before the season premier, or perhaps even the 2nd show.  Does anyone know if the first show or two will be available on ABC online shortly after they air? confused13.gif

Usually the episodes appear the morning after they air, on both ABC.com and on Hulu.com (which I prefer, alot easier to use than ABC's site)

But don't get too far behind, both ABC and Hulu only keep the 5 or 6 most recent episodes online at one time.

Thanks, man!

I haven't participated much in this thread as I've never been all the way caught up on episodes and never wanted any inadvertent spoilers, but I gotta say that having gone through 7 episodes of Season 5, this show just gets better and better. These episodes have been mindblowingly good. yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Feb 1 2010, 07:03 PM)
Just finished up season 5 and this show has sucked me in to the bitter end. I'm now debating weather to watch the season opener tomorrow or wait until season 6 comes out on dvd....tough choice trink39.gif

I think you are stuck now and need to continue watching!

tempted.gif

Before the premiere we will be watching the last three episodes plus the recap episode, so that will be plenty excitement builder for tomorrow! Better go get started!