Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

It's interesting that in all of the flashbacks of the main characters Jacob was not present in Juliet's. He was in all of the others and even physically touched them all which must mean something.

I'm wondering how and why he brings people to the island.

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 14 2009, 03:17 PM)
It's interesting that in all of the flashbacks of the main characters Jacob was not present in Juliet's. He was in all of the others and even physically touched them all which must mean something.

I'm wondering how and why he brings people to the island.

Jacob's Touch is a 1 way ticket to the island..

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 18 2009, 11:45 AM)
So who thinks the flash at the end was a "time travel" flash or the bomb itself going off?

Can't wait for January!

Oh yeah, definitely a time travel flash.

Did you see the close up of the eye opening when they teased next season? Word around the campfire is that the eye was Locke's. Same color. I really hope they bring back Locke, I like him a lot.

One of my favorite moments from the finale was the look that Sawyer gave Jack in their last scene together. His look said "this isn't over".

It looks like the direction they're heading is that Jacob and his unnamed nemesis some kind of gods or demigods who bring people to the island for sociological experiments. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 18 2009, 01:06 PM)
So who thinks the flash at the end was a "time travel" flash or the bomb itself going off?

Can't wait for January!

Did you see the close up of the eye opening when they teased next season? Word around the campfire is that the eye was Locke's. Same color. I really hope they bring back Locke, I like him a lot.

One of my favorite moments from the finale was the look that Sawyer gave Jack in their last scene together. His look said "this isn't over".

It looks like the direction they're heading is that Jacob and his unnamed nemesis some kind of gods or demigods who bring people to the island for sociological experiments. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Actually I didn't see any teases or previews for next season..I try to avoid all of that.....Yes I think Locke is too important of a character not to come back.

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

A time travel flash hadn't occurred to me although its a possibility. I think that they'll start the next season somehow trying to stop the bomb from going off at all because it will turn out to be a terrible mistake.

Can't wait for January!

Do you think the death of Jacob caused the time travel flash? If indeed it was a flash?

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 18 2009, 12:12 PM)

Can't wait for January!

Do you think the death of Jacob caused the time travel flash? If indeed it was a flash?

Damn good question, I hadn't thought of that! I'd say it's certainly possible. Of course with everything going tango uniform at the drill site, it could also have been an EMP burst.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 18 2009, 02:20 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 18 2009, 12:12 PM)

Can't wait for January!

Damn good question, I hadn't thought of that! I'd say it's certainly possible. Of course with everything going tango uniform at the drill site, it could also have been an EMP burst.

I ask that question because of what Jacob's last words were (They're coming).

Then again doesn't the frozen donkey wheel have to be turned to initiate the time travelling?

I just got a chance to watch the finale..too much crap and not enough substance...it had it's good parts, don't get me wrong...but when it's all said and done, for a 2 hour show not that much happened. Granted the stuff that did was big.

The flash of course is a time travel, and the eye opening was Lockes.

I notice there was a lot of beatings in the last few Lost episodes. Considering how many times Jack and Sawyer took the butt ends of rifles, kicks and round house punches to their heads, they really should have some broken bones in their faces. I know it's just a fantasy TV show but come on.

QUOTE (plowe70 @ May 18 2009, 04:29 PM)
I notice there was a lot of beatings in the last few Lost episodes. Considering how many times Jack and Sawyer took the butt ends of rifles, kicks and round house punches to their heads, they really should have some broken bones in their faces. I know it's just a fantasy TV show but come on.

Remember that the island has a healing effect.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 18 2009, 06:20 PM)
QUOTE (plowe70 @ May 18 2009, 04:29 PM)
I notice there was a lot of beatings in the last few Lost episodes.  Considering how many times Jack and Sawyer took the butt ends of rifles, kicks and round house punches to their heads, they really should have some broken bones in their faces.  I know it's just a fantasy TV show but come on.

Remember that the island has a healing effect.

It didn't heal Ben.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 18 2009, 11:12 AM)

Can't wait for January!

I think the flash was the freaking bomb going off... Incredible...

I am also a subscriber of the theory that the bomb CAUSED the incident, and thus the whole sereies..... I dont think they changed anything...

Whether or not the detonation of Jughead brings them back to the future... I do not know...But I do not think anything changed.

QUOTE (The Owl @ May 18 2009, 09:31 PM)

Can't wait for January!

I am also a subscriber of the theory that the bomb CAUSED the incident, and thus the whole sereies..... I dont think they changed anything...

Whether or not the detonation of Jughead brings them back to the future... I do not know...But I do not think anything changed.

So how are they going to explain them surviving a nuclear detonation at ground zero?

QUOTE (Prince Sphinc-Tor @ May 19 2009, 04:13 AM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ May 18 2009, 09:31 PM)

Can't wait for January!

So how are they going to explain them surviving a nuclear detonation at ground zero?

I am neither Damon Lindelof nor Carlton Cuse... I could not tell you...

but I do agree that they are going to wind up back in the present time (2007)

WOOOOOOOOOT!

The panel for Comic-Con 09 has happened

Someone posted a 4 part video of the Panel on Youtube

here is the first part

(minor Spoiler Alert... If you watched the 08 comic-con panel expect the same "mild" spoilers... Nothing more than "who will appear" Cuse and Lindelof are very good keeping their secrets)

Can't wait....but I will.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Nov 4 2009, 10:39 PM)
72 days, 22 Hours until the kick off of the 6th and final season.

Get ready~!

"Chase the carrot, chase the carrot..."

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 17 2009, 03:47 PM)
Pretty cool Lost poster

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae180/captaincomeback4009/poster1.gif

That's neat. It looks like one of those "color it yourself" velvet posters they used to sell when I was a kid. I had one with a dragon on it that hung on my bedroom wall for three years because I was so proud of how it turned out. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Dec 17 2009, 04:33 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 17 2009, 03:47 PM)
Pretty cool Lost poster

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae180/captaincomeback4009/poster1.gif

That's neat. It looks like one of those "color it yourself" velvet posters they used to sell when I was a kid. I had one with a dragon on it that hung on my bedroom wall for three years because I was so proud of how it turned out. laugh.gif

Wow I remember those.

We are so getting old laugh.gif old.gif

Do they even sell those anymore?