Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jan 20 2009, 03:29 PM)
Let us know how you are liking it once you start!

Yes, please!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 20 2009, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jan 20 2009, 03:29 PM)
Let us know how you are liking it once you start!

Yes, please!

I have been able to watch the first 3 episodes.........

AND HOLY f**k!!!!!!!!!!......... WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN WATCHING THIS SHOW!

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jan 27 2009, 03:58 PM)
Okay everybody........ I just finished the first season...

Farking Epic!

Gonna pick up the second season ASAP

Great job - you sure whipped through that first season fast enough! A sure sign you've become an addict!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jan 27 2009, 02:24 PM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Jan 27 2009, 03:58 PM)
Okay everybody........  I just finished the first season...

Farking Epic! 

Gonna pick up the second season ASAP

Great job - you sure whipped through that first season fast enough! A sure sign you've become an addict!

laugh.gif

Yes.....

and I just bought the second season today. ( I could not hesitate) So I should be cranking that up soon enough.

I like how every time you get an answer to a question/mystery....... you get 2 more that pop up.

BIG stuff tonight!

Spoiler, highlight to read:

Locke discovers the identity of the unknown forces who have been attacking the survivors.

Holy cow!

Edited by Jack Aubrey

Spoiler of sorts..... (Owl don't look!!!!)

A theory I sort of thought about lately concerning the "death" of Locke......Remember the episode in Season 3 with that couple Nikki and Paulo? Where they "died" (actually paralyzed) after being stung by those venomous spiders? I've been pondering if that same breed of spider might be related to Locke's alleged death. That whole episode seemed so out of whack in the overall scheme of things but now I'm wondering if it was shown to introduce a possible way of how Locke would "die" and I'm guessing his eventual resurrection....

I'm guessing that cute girl Ellie is Daniel's mother? confused13.gif confused13.gif confused13.gif confused13.gif huh.gif

This show is just one MAJOR MIND F**K!!! I'm enjoying the ride though! 1022.gif This season is off to a GREAT start! yes.gif

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

(eyes closed)

I should be caught up with you in a couple of weeks, I burned through the first 2 seasons in just over 2 weeks........ I ordered seasons 3 and 4 on amazon yesterday....hopefully they will be in by the weekend

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Feb 3 2009, 01:37 PM)
Owl u should def get season 4 on Blu Ray. It rocks on the PS3

I still don't have a di-def tv yet.....

As far as TV shows I am cool with standard DVD.....and actually when I do getting around to getting a high def tv there will be little upgrading to blu-ray....although that is what I am buying now as far as movies go (but thats another thread)

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Feb 9 2009, 10:11 AM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Feb 8 2009, 04:47 PM)
Yup, got seasons 3 and 4 yesterday in the mail....  I have already went through 1 disc of season 3  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

You're almost caught up with the rest of us man! trink39.gif

Yeah keep up the great work Owl! You're getting close to being caught up, then we can all discuss more openly without fear of spoiling anything for you!

Brace yourself for the realization though that you can't just watch new episodes any time you fancy to do so - it was really sad when we hit the point where we had to *wait* for new episodes with the rest of the slobs.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Feb 9 2009, 09:47 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Feb 9 2009, 10:11 AM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Feb 8 2009, 04:47 PM)
Yup, got seasons 3 and 4 yesterday in the mail....  I have already went through 1 disc of season 3  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

You're almost caught up with the rest of us man! trink39.gif

Yeah keep up the great work Owl! You're getting close to being caught up, then we can all discuss more openly without fear of spoiling anything for you!

Brace yourself for the realization though that you can't just watch new episodes any time you fancy to do so - it was really sad when we hit the point where we had to *wait* for new episodes with the rest of the slobs.

laugh.gif

Tell me about it! laugh.gif

for the first 3 seasons I just waited for the DVD's to come out and then said hell with it I'll watch it as it airs from now on; it sux! laugh.gif

Pretty awesome ending to last ep though! 1287.gif