Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 2 2009, 03:10 AM)
The convo between Hurley and Miles was GREAT! laugh.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

spoiler...

I am wondering how did Miles know that Ben turned the wheel?

he knew that whatever Ben did, is what caused the island to start time jumping... At the beginnign of season 5 we see Faraday working on the construction of the Orchid.

Im sure Miles had an off screen convo with Faraday during the 3 elapsed years in which Daniel told him.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Apr 2 2009, 11:51 AM)
The convo between Hurley and Miles was GREAT!  laugh.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

spoiler...

he knew that whatever Ben did, is what caused the island to start time jumping... At the beginnign of season 5 we see Faraday working on the construction of the Orchid.

Im sure Miles had an off screen convo with Faraday during the 3 elapsed years in which Daniel told him.

OK I get that they know how and why but how did Faraday (and Miles) even know that it was SPECIFICALLY Ben that turned the wheel? I'm sure we'll find out eventually I guess.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 2 2009, 04:11 PM)
The convo between Hurley and Miles was GREAT!  laugh.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

spoiler...

OK I get that they know how and why but how did Faraday (and Miles) even know that it was SPECIFICALLY Ben that turned the wheel? I'm sure we'll find out eventually I guess.

You guys figure that out...I want Kate off the island so we can see her in more skirts and somewhat tight tops.

QUOTE (Prince Sphinc-Tor @ Apr 2 2009, 04:49 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 2 2009, 04:11 PM)

spoiler...

You guys figure that out...I want Kate off the island so we can see her in more skirts and somewhat tight tops.

laugh.gif

She does look HOT all dolled up....regardless she is gorgeous at all times drool1.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 2 2009, 02:11 PM)

spoiler...

Locke told them, that Ben moved the island... Locke didn't find out how until he moved the wheel himself.... But Locke knew that Ben did it..... Re-watch "The Lie"

QUOTE (The Owl @ Apr 2 2009, 11:18 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 2 2009, 02:11 PM)

spoiler...

Locke told them, that Ben moved the island... Locke didn't find out how until he moved the wheel himself.... But Locke knew that Ben did it..... Re-watch "The Lie"

Yeah I figured this out before you posted...A pal pointed it out to me. laugh.gif Thanks anyways!

QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Apr 3 2009, 05:59 PM)
Dudes, Miles talks to the dead. Maybe Christian told him?!?!?

That's a valid point!

You'd have to take Miles' special talent" into consideration for whatever comes out of his mouth.

Edited for HORRIBLE grammar sheesh eh.gif

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

I LOVE this show. Have watched it from the beginning. Best thing on television. I'll be heartbroken when it ends.

QUOTE (*Presto* @ Apr 8 2009, 10:41 PM)
I LOVE this show. Have watched it from the beginning. Best thing on television. I'll be heartbroken when it ends.

Yeah....but they better answer EVERY question...and God knows there are tons of 'em!!!!.

I have an idea that the producers of the show should come out with a companion that goes episode by episode, explains everything that happens, significant events, things you might have missed, how this episode ties in with others and the "grand scheme" etc... I also hope there is character section that explain every character, his or her significance to the show etc...Take Mr. Echo for instance...that guy was major character for a while who met a really unique end....what was that all about?

spoilers.......

He had been very bad in the past, drug lord, murderer etc., and now that we know from last night that the smoke monster judges people, he had to be judged...

Great episode!

The Smoke Monster scene with Ben was almost as emotional as the Kate giving up Aaron scene last week..

I liked getting more into Ben's character......totally amazing

QUOTE (vital signz @ Apr 9 2009, 07:23 AM)
spoilers.......

He had been very bad in the past, drug lord, murderer etc., and now that we know from last night that the smoke monster judges people, he had to be judged...

I get that...but how did he fit into the whole scheme of things....what... was all the business with him just a time filler?

QUOTE (The Owl @ Apr 9 2009, 02:33 PM)
Great episode!

The Smoke Monster scene with Ben was almost as emotional as the Kate giving up Aaron scene last week..

I liked getting more into Ben's character......totally amazing

I thought that was really corny and cheesey looking.

QUOTE (Prince Sphinc-Tor @ Apr 9 2009, 04:42 PM)
QUOTE (vital signz @ Apr 9 2009, 07:23 AM)
spoilers.......

I get that...but how did he fit into the whole scheme of things....what... was all the business with him just a time filler?

From what I understand the actor who played Mr. Echo asked the producers to write him out of the show. I can't remember why but he wanted off the show.

After finding out last night that the "smoke monster" judges people it explains the death of Mr. Ecko. He was being judged but refused to confess his wrongdoings so the monster killed him.

To write out Ecko's character the producers used his death to "demonstrate" how the smoke monster works as far as its judgements goes. Only we didn't find out until last night when it judged Ben. Because Ben "confessed" his responsibilty for the death of Alex it decided to let Ben live....with stipulations (Listening to Locke)

That's the way I look at it anyways.

spoiler.

Loved the Empire Strikes Back gizmo.

Good episode...'bout time they started to tie stuff together...still have too many loose ends though.