Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 9 2010, 10:09 PM)
angry.gif The cable went out during the final seconds of tonights episode.

SPOILERS BELOW highlight to read:

My cable cut out right at the end when they showed the sub and the crewman said something to the captain and then it cut out. I am assuming the Captain was somebody important and said something important. Can you tell me what was said and who said it, i.e, who was the captain?

Highlight to read:

It was Charles Widmore.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Mar 10 2010, 06:07 AM)
angry.gif  The cable went out during the final seconds of tonights episode.

My cable cut out right at the end when they showed the sub and the crewman said something to the captain and then it cut out. I am assuming the Captain was somebody important and said something important. Can you tell me what was said and who said it, i.e, who was the captain?

SPOILERS!!!!!

Just when you thought Lost couldn't get any cookier or crazy!!!!

Highlight below.

It was that little japanese sub captain from Gilligan's Island!!!!!!!

FINALLY a good episode!!!

Glad to see it moving back towards the old Lost.....just wonder if we will ever find out anything more about the people from The Temple or is that one more question never to be answered.

Hey guys, to post spoilers in Inviso-Text, simply select any color and replace the color name with the following code: #F7DBBA and your text will be the same color as the background.

SPOLIER

What do you all think about another island?

I'm really losing my patience as it seems to be getting more complicated and not less. wacko.gif

That newspaper article was really upsetting to read. I hope they were just being jokers with the reporter otherwise I've been a dumb ass to continue watching the show for all these years. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 10 2010, 07:46 AM)

SPOILERS!!!!!

Highlight below.

Glad to see it moving back towards the old Lost.....just wonder if we will ever find out anything more about the people from The Temple or is that one more question never to be answered.

Hey guys, to post spoilers in Inviso-Text, simply select any color and replace the color name with the following code: #F7DBBA and your text will be the same color as the background.

cool...was wondering how to do that.

Highlight below

Thanks Jack

1022.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Mar 10 2010, 10:19 AM)
SPOLIER

What do you all think about another island?

I'm really losing my patience as it seems to be getting more complicated and not less. wacko.gif
That newspaper article was really upsetting to read. I hope they were just being jokers with the reporter otherwise I've been a dumb ass to continue watching the show for all these years. biggrin.gif

That was mentioned in the earlier seasons...I think we even saw them....it's been a while.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 10 2010, 07:44 AM)

Highlight to read:

It was Charles Widmore.

Thanks Jack trink39.gif

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Mar 10 2010, 05:02 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 10 2010, 07:46 AM)

SPOILERS!!!!!

Highlight below.

cool...was wondering how to do that.

Highlight below

Thanks Jack

1022.gif

Glad to be of service, sir!

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 10 2010, 05:19 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 10 2010, 07:44 AM)

Highlight to read:

It was Charles Widmore.

Thanks Jack trink39.gif

Anytime, brother-man!

After last nights episode it was cool to find out (SPOILERS!!! Highlight to read)

That Jack's father and all the other dead people that appeared were really the Man in Black/aka/Smoke Monster. At least some questions are being answered. But now we have to find out, who is the smoke monster??? Is is Satan or some demon?

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 10 2010, 05:48 PM)
After last nights episode it was cool to find out (SPOILERS!!! Highlight to read)

That Jack's father and all the other dead people that appeared were really the Man in Black/aka/Smoke Monster. At least some questions are being answered. But now we have to find out, who is the smoke monster??? Is is Satan or some demon?

Hey Snowy I bet you're not a Chuck Norris fan...

QUOTE (treeduck @ Mar 10 2010, 05:49 PM)

Hey Snowy I bet you're not a Chuck Norris fan...

I'm afraid you lost me with that one, Treeduck. Care to clue me in with a PM? I'd appreciate it.

S5E09

SPOILER

Awesome! usually whenever this show doesn't show someones face for several shots I expect a surprise so it doesn't have much of an effect on me. But since this was a kid I didn't mind the no face part at all.... But, it's BEN!!

Oh, I see but where did this come from?

Seriously, did I miss something?

WOOOHOOO! I'M CAUGHT UP!$@%$%!#$*!$^!&*$^*&!$^()&%^!*$)%

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc23/shinkleface/DrinkWineChampagnePops.gifhttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc23/shinkleface/celebrate.gifhttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc23/shinkleface/clapsss.gifhttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc23/shinkleface/thcelebrate.gif

...Sorry about that unsure.gif

About S6E04 (Spoiler)

So black smoke has taken form of John Locke.. But what I don't understand is, why does he say "Don't tell me what I can't do!" to the mysterious kid after he tells the man in black "you can't kill him".

QUOTE (KennethRush @ Mar 21 2010, 06:34 PM)
WOOOHOOO! I'M CAUGHT UP!$@%$%!#$*!$^!&*$^*&!$^()&%^!*$)%
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc23/shinkleface/DrinkWineChampagnePops.gifhttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc23/shinkleface/celebrate.gifhttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc23/shinkleface/clapsss.gifhttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc23/shinkleface/thcelebrate.gif

...Sorry about that unsure.gif

About S6E04 (Spoiler)

So black smoke has taken form of John Locke.. But what I don't understand is, why does he say "Don't tell me what I can't do!" to the mysterious kid after he tells the man in black "you can't kill him".

If that's the only thing you don't understand about lost consider yourself the worlds most knowledgable person. laugh.gif

That is just one more question yet to be (and probably never to be) answered.

All of your questions will be answered...right after we drop several more questions that will never be answered on you.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Mar 21 2010, 08:40 PM)
Yeah, if that's your only question then...well, you must be a writer for the show.

Surely I have more questions, It's just when I used to have questions I'd just go to the next episode which would answer my questions, and give me more questions that would overwrite the unanswered ones on the prior episode.

But now that I need to wait until tuesday (WHICH IS TOMORROW biggrin.gif ) I have unanswered questions that I need to put on hold.

Like what's happening with Sayeed... He didn't even bother to save Kate!

QUOTE (KennethRush @ Mar 23 2010, 02:42 PM)
Less than 8 more hours to go.

And then..after that is JUSTIFIED!!