What is your favourite sport to watch?

barney_rebel

What is your favourite sport to watch?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite sport to watch?

• Football (North American football that is)
    • Baseball
    • Basketball
    • Hockey
    • Cricket
    • Soccer (football)
    • Golf
    • Tennis
    • Figure Skating
    • Auto Racing
    • Bowling
    • Snooker
    • Chess
    • Swimming
    • Extreme sports (snowboarding, mountain biking etc).
    • Other (please specify)
    • Boxing
    • Wrestling
    • Curling
    • Lacrosse
    • Cycling
    • Olympic Games

Nothing beats watching skateboarding on the X-Games.

For the poll, baseball.

Football. Call it soccer and i'll pout for weeks.

Oh, and I'm a big Eagles fan too.

i picked CHESS!!!! 1022.gif i could sleep for days if that was on tv! but swimming can be boring. used to do that for 3 years, and you can only watch someone swim 10 laps for so long.

Ice Hockey

The demise of Manchester Storm a few years ago meant it was no longer in Manchester. Although they re-appeared for one season as Manchester Phoenix (yes, they were affiliated to Gretzky's NHL team!), alas they departed. Cost of the MEN arena too much.

Here's a nice piccy of Frank Pietrangelo playing for us smile.gif

http://www.bihwa.co.uk/images/PIETRANGELO.gif

TV: Football but I also love Nascar, tennis and golf (I know weird combo)

Live: Love the atmosphere of a College football game but also love the laid back realxing atmosphere of a baseball game, hot dogs and beer included!

Football is a sport where strategy is everything. Every play has to be planned and executed with precision. I'm not slagging other sports, but other sports don't take a strategist's mind to be successful. Football is as mental as it is phyical.

I love watching basketball. I think watching coaches juggle line-ups to get the best matchup, momentum swings, and watching good defense blow up set plays in the half court are a good way to spend a night.

For live watching hockey is best, followed by baseball. TV just doesn't do either justice. The constant action with hockey is great live, and with baseball it's the atmosphere, and watching the defense adjust pitch to pitch.

Football is the best TV sport followed by hoops. Unless you've got the best seats, you don't see enough of the interior play in football live and you just end up watching the QB or the receivers run down field. Hoops is good live if you've got great seats, but it's so damn expensive! Of course hockey is too. Never seen tennis live but I do enjoy it on TV.

Of course if you've got a fortnight nothing beats cricket!! tongue.gif

as i have grown older, i do not have time to sit in front of the tv for hours. but i do like a good game etcc.. i dislike the hype of sports and what pros. make in salary, so i have boycotted all pro sports, i do like watching auto racing, but only the last 30 minutes of the race, maybe i'm the only guy on the north american continnent who does not get into sports at all, cause maybe i'm too busy livin life,

It has to be football - the proper type (none of the picking it up and running/throwing it nonsense). Us "soccer" fans get to play/watch the TRUE world game. We get to watch our local favourites every week and then our proud nations in the greatest single sport tournament in the world - The World Cup!!! C'mon Eng-er-land 2006!!!

trink38.gif

though I like Football (the Proper version) tongue.gif , I will only go and see Ice Hockey. Its a shame there is no Manchester team any more sad.gif

I LOVE the NFL (National Football League). My favorite team is the New York Giants. I watch football, baseball (MLB), and basketball (NBA), and pro wrestling. I used to watch hockey (NHL) but I haven't really kept up with it.

common001.gif bumper.gif