Hartford 2002 Restoration

TheGhostRider

Making this thread to post all of the songs that have been remastered so far. Been working with Stickhits to release these songs and really happy with how they've turned out so far. Will update as more gets released. Hope you guys enjoy!

• Like 10

3 hours ago, NoahLutz said:

While I appreciate a mix with the guitar front and center, I can't even hear the bass.  Still, thank you for posting!

The bass didn’t sound great in any of the available audio boots of this show. We used 2 different audio sources (Celebrate The Moment, Ceddy’s Hartford) in a matrix to try to have a more dynamic sound, but it only had a marginal effect. That being said, it is huge improvement over the original camcorder audio. 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 4:29 PM, TheGhostRider said:

Yes Hartford was the first show of the Vapor Trails Tour and the first show in 5 years. 

Yep. It’s what made me keep my commitment to move back to Connecticut from Utah. I had tried the previous three years and kept backing out at the last second. I got back three days before the show started. Then later that year, I watched them a mile from my house at Mohegan Sun. Never in a million years would I have imagined that as a possibility as a teenager. 

• Like 1