Happy Birthday blueschica!

Sun & Moon

4 hours ago, zepphead said:

Sorry i'm a bit late (just back from my travels!!) but ...... Many Happy Returns blueschica :cheers:

Thanks so much, zepp!    Traveling sounds like a wonderful way to finish up summer !  :cheers:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, pjbear05 said:

Thanks.  I have friends living in Hudson North of Clearwater that might take a hit.

I hope that they are all OK!  Looks rough further up north.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, blueschica said:

Thanks so much, zepp!    Traveling sounds like a wonderful way to finish up summer !  :cheers:

It was! We were on a Mediterranean cruise stopping in Croatia, various ports in Italy and finishing with three nights in Rome. It was a really great trip.

• Like 3

Thank you everyone, for all of the lovely birthday wishes. :heart:. They mean more than you can know. It has been a challenging summer, with my elderly mom moving near by, cleaning out her house (55 yrs of stuff!) and getting it on the market. (Under contract, thank goodness.)  I have not been here as much as I would like and appreciate the kind thoughts! 

• Like 5

Happy Belated Birthday, sounds like you had a nice quiet one, you deserve some nice time to yourself.  Take care and I love the idea of Jagr retiring again as a Pen :smile:  Hockey is almost here :bounce:

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Rhyta said:

Happy Belated Birthday, sounds like you had a nice quiet one, you deserve some nice time to yourself.  Take care and I love the idea of Jagr retiring again as a Pen :smile:  Hockey is almost here :bounce:

17 hours ago, Rhyta said:

Thank you, kind friend!  Yes, the weather here has been really lovely and made such a nice birthday before we got busy again.  I hope the Jagr contract works out!  I would love to see him with the Pens again.  I think I have posted here before, he's supposed to be a very nice guy.  A Czech exchange student was at our local high school for a year way back when, and his host family took him to Pittsburgh and a Pens game. The guy had made a little sign, like "HI JAGR" but in Czech and Jagr actually noticed it from the ice.  After the game, the usher took the student down and he got to tour the locker room and meet Jagr and all that good stuff, it was very cool! Enjoy the weekend!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, librarian said:

Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one. :cheers:

Thank you, Librarian!  :wave:  It was a great day, actually, the first one in about a year where I could take an hour in the afternoon and get some reading done.  I hope all is going well for you!  Enjoy your weekend!

• Like 1