Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8

Entre_Perpetuo

WolfmotherRockOut.jpg

Hot off the press - a surprise new Wolfmother album.

No nonsense rock n roll. Very enjoyable.

I expect this will get a few spins when the beer flows at the weekend!!

This cover reminds me so much of Survivor's Too Hot To Sleep

I didn't know Wolfmother were still going!

• Like 1

Dream Theater Black Clouds.......(4/10)

I know this has fans but.....this album was just too far for me. it was just DT (Portnoy cough cough) giving into all their bad traits at once. it was too much of everything. i like A nightmare to remember. and........yea after that check please.

this was the first DT album where i thought man if these guys don't courrse correct and fast i'm done. than portnoy had that bitch fit walkout and that was the first time i ever did a cartwheel, lol

and we know the rest and THANK GOD history played out how it did we just might still be on that Portnoy break. i dunno but it's a possible timeline and do we all want that. this fan doesn't.

this album's trash.

Mick

• Like 1

Friday-Sunday:

Can't Swim:

Death Deserves A Name EP

Fail You Again

This Too Won't Pass

Foreign Language EP

When The Dust Settles EP

Someone Who Isn't Me EP

Change Of Plans

Do we guess the artist?

All of those releases were by Can't Swim. I should find a better format for that.

Sunday-Today:

The Plot In You - Wife Beater EP

The Plot In You - First Born

The Plot In You - Could You Watch Your Children Burn?

Friday-Sunday:

Can't Swim:

Death Deserves A Name EP

Fail You Again

This Too Won't Pass

Foreign Language EP

When The Dust Settles EP

Someone Who Isn't Me EP

Change Of Plans

Do we guess the artist?

All of those releases were by Can't Swim. I should find a better format for that.

It also doesn't help that you listen to a lot of unknown bands with weird names lol.

• Like 1

Taylor Swift-Red Taylor's Version (8/10)

honestly........OK....I LOVE red. so why remake perfection? i kinda knew i would just wind up playing the original more (which i have been......way more than this remake) with Fearless i never liked that record so the remake opened it up. this onne.......baby NO need, lol.

as to the vault disc........meh? (sorry Segue......sorry sorry sorry, lol

the 8 is cause it's Red really. i've sat with this i can't see it getting much play from me.

Mick

• Like 1

Dream theater-A View.....(9/10)

I LOVE This album. the more i play it the more melodies become rich and things pop. is it anything new? of course not. and i figured something out about DT and myself. when ever DT branch out and do different ( Systematic chaos, Octavarium, Black Clouds, Astonishing, Distance....well Distance reminds me of awake and Awake....meh, lol) i never like it as much. and i find that fascinating about me. but albums where DT just do what they do (Images, Scenes, Six Degrees, Dramatic Turn, A view) i'm a happy fan.

so yes if this is stock DT.....gimme it all, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Dream theater-A View.....(9/10)

I LOVE This album. the more i play it the more melodies become rich and things pop. is it anything new? of course not. and i figured something out about DT and myself. when ever DT branch out and do different ( Systematic chaos, Octavarium, Black Clouds, Astonishing, Distance....well Distance reminds me of awake and Awake....meh, lol) i never like it as much. and i find that fascinating about me. but albums where DT just do what they do (Images, Scenes, Six Degrees, Dramatic Turn, A view) i'm a happy fan.

so yes if this is stock DT.....gimme it all, lol

Mick

What's your favourite TOTO album?

• The topic was locked