• The Doobie Brothers - The Best Of The Doobies
    • Radiohead - OK Computer
  2. 2. band

• The Doobie Brothers
    • Radiohead
  3. 3. band name

• The Doobie Brothers
    • Radiohead

I'm back! Coming at you live with a new random poll generation! Today we've got hit after inescapable hit from the Doobies challenging some weird English band singing about modems or something? :P

I really like the Doobies .... saw them live a few years back and they were great!

However, a combination of living on this side of the pond and being a prog merchant sees me giving all my votes to the weird English band!

• Like 2

I'd rather listen to traffic, no, not Traffic, but actual traffic. Probably mid-day, hot, crowded business loop, somewhere near an interstate and a run-down strip mall.

Or, better yet, I'll spend the length of either album in a sensory deprivation tank. Yeah, that's the ticket.

even just like 3 years ago i would have said Radiohead.

but it's the doobies all day......well at least the first version of them. i don't really like the mcdonald years as much. mike should stick to backing vocals. terrible front man. wonderful back up guy.

i like the bar/biker band doobies much more.

Radiohead is still a fav but in my old age.....give me a Doobie.

Mick

• Like 2

I'd rather listen to traffic, no, not Traffic, but actual traffic. Probably mid-day, hot, crowded business loop, somewhere near an interstate and a run-down strip mall.

Or, better yet, I'll spend the length of either album in a sensory deprivation tank. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Dang, I figured everyone would fall on one side of the fence or another, but I see we've got a double whammy of dislike going on here!

• Like 1

Doobs for me. Seeing the 50th (now 51st, fukk covid) Anniversary tour in October (assuming no cancellation). Both versions of the band are along, the originals plus McDonald so songs from all eras. Expecting it be outstanding. I've seen the original guys about 5 times and always enjoyed.
  • Like 2

I really enjoyed the Doobie Brothers episodes on What's Happening.

Which Doobie you be??

Gotta vote for them