The 2021 NFL thread

Nova Carmina

Alvin Kamara arrested, charged with battery in Vegas.

https://mobile.twitt...520682270060544

pro athletes and nightclubs, lol

Pro athletes and their lack of morals and character. :facepalm:

• Like 1

Dennis Allen is the new coach of the Saints. I was hoping for Jim Mora Jr.

He has no quarterback, and his star RB will be in prison soon. He has quite the challenge ahead of him!

I think in the end they've expanded the playoffs a little too much. There are teams in there (including my Eagles) that essentially had no business being in the playoffs.

I get it, $, but...

100% agree

Clearly the Bengals had no business in the playoffs

Well I must say they did beat some quality teams and I’m predicting they’ll win the Super Bowl as well.

You know I wonder if they have a top ten of Super Bowl receptions and if the reception above by Jules-is in that top ten?

Packers have signed Rich Bisacchia to be their Special Teams coach.

I hope he brought his motivational bull whip with him!! :lol:

I think in the end they've expanded the playoffs a little too much. There are teams in there (including my Eagles) that essentially had no business being in the playoffs.

I get it, $, but...

100% agree

Well I must say they did beat some quality teams and I’m predicting they’ll win the Super Bowl as well.

They had some great wins this year, improved every week, and I'm definitely rooting for them!

I get it, $, but...

100% agree

They had some great wins this year, improved every week, and I'm definitely rooting for them!

I get it, $, but...

100% agree

I get it, $, but...

100% agree

I get it, $, but...

100% agree

I get it, $, but...

100% agree

I get it, $, but...

100% agree

I've read that you're rooting for the Bengals. Can you confirm that? :laughing guy:

• Like 2

I was born in Buffalo and live in Minnesota. My teams are 0-8 in SBs.

So kind of rooting for Cincy.

But on the other hand, if they lose, and lose again, they join the 0-4 club. Come on in, the water's fine!

Then if Atlanta...and Carolina, could lose two each.... mmmm. Then it becomes a larger brotherhood of pain.

Since I cannot have victory, perhaps I will root for pain instead.

To those of you who have a team that has won once, or twice, and are whining that oh, you need another SB win... go take a flying f*ck at a rolling donut. Seriously. You have no idea.

• Like 1

But on the other hand, if they lose, and lose again, they join the 0-4 club. Come on in, the water's fine!

Then if Atlanta...and Carolina, could lose two each.... mmmm. Then it becomes a larger brotherhood of pain.

To those of you who have a team that has won once, or twice, and are whining that oh, you need another SB win... go take a flying f*ck at a rolling donut. Seriously. You have no idea.

:laughing guy:

I'm going to have to root for the Rams if only for the bountiful bevy of Texas players on the roster, including Von Miller from my very own DeSoto High. I like Burrows but he's got plenty of chances in the future I think, and homeboy Stafford might be getting his one and only.

If you can still get 4 points I'd take that though, a FG game IMO.

• Like 1

I like Burrow but he's got plenty of chances in the future I think, and homeboy Stafford might be getting his one and only.

Joe Burrow, as long as his team keeps him upright, will have a magnificent career. The other factor is his cheap-ass owner, the infamous Mike Brown.

• Like 3

I get it, $, but...

100% agree

I've read that you're rooting for the Bengals. Can you confirm that? :laughing guy:

Sources say...

Geez, six-post. That's a personal best.

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

But I'm a Seahawks fan and watched them blow SB 49 by not handing the ball to the best RB in the game at the time. And really, calling a pass play wasn't horrible as they still would've had 2 more downs to run it in. It was the play they called that was the real crime, throwing into an area that was the strength of the D to a 4th string WR who mostly played on Special Teams.

I get what you're saying but let me tell you when you have a chance at back to back and coaching stupidity robs you the fan and more importantly, the players on the team of something that would cement your place in NFL history, it's really tough man.

But I'm a Seahawks fan and watched them blow SB 49 by not handing the ball to the best RB in the game at the time. And really, calling a pass play wasn't horrible as they still would've had 2 more downs to run it in. It was the play they called that was the real crime, throwing into an area that was the strength of the D to a 4th string WR who mostly played on Special Teams.

I get what you're saying but let me tell you when you have a chance at back to back and coaching stupidity robs you the fan and more importantly, the players on the team of something that would cement your place in NFL history, it's really tough man.

And -- not to be the insufferable a**hole -- this is why I don't give up on or even too down on (for long) the Cowboys; they've given me great memories and though they've been dreck for years, it doesn't erase how great the triumphs felt.

I can't root for the Bengals, so I'm rooting for Matt Stafford -- a good quarterback who suffered for years. I hope he gets a ring.

• Like 1

I do not doubt the pain. But I'll trade you. I'll take your team's 1-2 record and you can have my collective 0-8. Deal?

...and was covered by a former Seahawk who jumped the rout.

:facepalm:

• Like 1

I do not doubt the pain. But I'll trade you. I'll take your team's 1-2 record and you can have my collective 0-8. Deal?

No of course not, however we got our first one stolen by the NFL and that's a whole 'nother type of pain.

BIG FUKKING SIGH

? Malcolm Butler was never a Seahawk...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Butler

• Like 1

? Malcolm Butler was never a Seahawk...

https://en.m.wikiped.../Malcolm_Butler

Hmmm. Who was the former Seahawk that was on the Pats defense? I remember that being part of the story arch.