Classic Rock songs that make you immediately turn the station

I like a really large set of music, but . .

Most of the Eagles stuff. I'm just in that generation and had to listen to sooo much.

Pink Floyd. Something about it seems cold or sterile or something. It just doesn't connect with me for some reason.

Edited by blueschica

You can listen to an entire day of classic rock programming, day in, day out, and never hear ONE song you've never heard before. It is maddening to me...and why I don't do it.

It's not even about hating the songs...it's just that rock radio sucks the life out of them by having them in constant rotation. Like, with all the great Rush songs there are...I literally never need to hear Closer To The Heart on the radio ever again. Same with the 5 or 6 Zeppelin, Who and Floyd songs they crank out.

But I will say, the Can Con stuff that is only in rotation because of regulations is particularly dire. Like, we are really stretching the term "classic" to it's breaking point if Honeymoon Suite and Kim Mitchell are in the mix...

With Or Without You by U2 came on my local classic rock station the other day and I changed it immediately

I don't listen to the radio...I prefer to choose my own music.

^^^This. That includes that dogshit Are You Serious XM, and that equally sorry Music Bad Choice on DirecTV.

I've got my own too, thanks. That's what CD's and MP3 players are for. I still have a hell of a collection of albums and other music on cassette.

• Like 2