THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

6 minutes ago, GabesCavesOfIce said:

Car man wouldn't touch my comment with a ten foot pole. sad. Sorry to hear about genetics issue. 

I forgot that you made a comment in my direction. Sorry, things are properly bad right now, and I'm not thinking straight.

4 hours ago, That One Guy said:

I forgot that you made a comment in my direction. Sorry, things are properly bad right now, and I'm not thinking straight.

Hey, I hope you're doing alright. I got some health issues staring at me, especially the knee. It ain't fun.

6 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Memes: Too Hot For SOCN

qlXdJCS.png

"Just struggling with the basics, the necessities these days"

Not a Bud Lite in sight. None of that woke swill for them (at least until after the brouhaha dies down then it's business as normal). kVbQp8pl.jpg

Edited by BastillePark

1 hour ago, BastillePark said:

Not a Bud Lite in sight. Non of that woke swill for them (at least until after the brouhaha dies down then it's business as normal). kVbQp8pl.jpg

Gotta respect the conservative grift. They do have some deep pockets sometimes, and they're happy to throw their dollars at anyone fighting The Woke.

It's like how Tim Pool or Donald Trump used to be Democrat and then noticed there was more sucker money to squeeze with the rootin' and indeed tootin' county fair crowd.

45 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

Which makes more sense? Sitting in a drive-thru to get your food or going inside and getting it faster but having to actually get your lazy ass out of your vehicle?

I can't remember the last time I used a drive-thru window.

• Like 1