Larry King, 87 RIP

HemiBeers

I never quite understood the mystique myself, but he's obviously a much-beloved figure.

RIP, good sir.

Neither did I, but I get that he was admire. RIP, sir.

RIP to Larry King.

On a side note, a minor annoyance I found was with the 'rapid fire question game' that occurred with the guests.

The irony to this is that Larry King offered advice on how to be a great conversationalist as noted here.

"Pay attention to your pace. Don’t throw out rapid fire questions. Allow the other person to catch his or her breath. If he or she says something interesting, pause for a few seconds to show that you are processing the answer."

• Like 1

RIP to Larry King.

On a side note, a minor annoyance I found was with the 'rapid fire question game' that occurred with the guests.

The irony to this is that Larry King offered advice on how to be a great conversationalist as noted here.

"Pay attention to your pace. Don’t throw out rapid fire questions. Allow the other person to catch his or her breath. If he or she says something interesting, pause for a few seconds to show that you are processing the answer."

Boy that strikes home, as I consistently find it annoying when someone interrupts me mid-sentence. Especially note worthy on Teams or Zoom meetings. Take a f***ing breath people you don't have to dominate the discussion.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, to hear, see, and read this. I wasn't a regular, and daily watch of his broadcast t.v. show. He will be missed. My condolences, to his family, and friends. R.I.P., Larry. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1