Anyone try to schedule a vaccine appointment? Lol.

blueschica

I've been...what's the word, ambivalent? Now it appears in the USA we're approaching a point where demand is getting lower, so supply is getting higher. I may be out of excuses for waiting.

I'm in the late priority - priority 10, which is the last part, and where previously it wasn't even a priority. I could be getting my vaccine letter anytime between April and June.

I hope it's near the earlier part! :hi:

Since then, I've read it's been delayed, and the doses are going to be second doses for those who had the first ones. I've now no idea when I'll get it.

Shoot! Sorry to hear this. Cats should be a priority!

Purr! :pussy:

Mr Babycat had his first one - Pfizer; got a stiff arm. *ahem*

Been checking online, seems to be sometime between this month and May/June.

I'm receiving my first vaccine next weekend! :yay: :yay: :yay:

2nd Pfizer last night after work. Not as tired as the first one, but my arm hurts twice as much. No big whoop. Carry on...

Get Vaccinated - The life you save, may be your own! :sundog:

:ebert: :ebert: :ebert:

It's today! :scared: :scared: :scared:

Good luck! Everyone in my family just felt kind of tired and a little achy afterward, some after the first shot and some after the second. It didn't last longer than a day, though.

It's important to keep cats healthy! :hi:

I need catnip! Or a paper bag..! :o

It's done! I've had it! I was a brave kitty! :yay: :yay: :yay:

• Like 6

I've been...what's the word, ambivalent? Now it appears in the USA we're approaching a point where demand is getting lower, so supply is getting higher. I may be out of excuses for waiting.

Sounds like it's time to consult Zelix!

;) ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x-zEKHCy8o

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

Got a mega-site appointment today for the Random Samples approved Trump vaccine.

I hope it won't be too bad - you already have the chip in your butt from being in the service, so that should help. ;) ;)

• Like 1

Got a mega-site appointment today for the Random Samples approved Trump vaccine.

I hope it won't be too bad - you already have the chip in your butt from being in the service, so that should help. ;) ;)

Everyone is so nice here, mellow dance music. I’m disappointed, I thought there’d be cookies and juice.

• Like 3

A friend of mine was vaccinated last February.

Two months later, he currently has COVID.

:( :( I hope it is relatively mild and that he avoids any hospitalization. The vaccine is supposed to be good at doing that; avoiding the worst. Yes, there have been a few of the "breakthrough" cases in Pennsylvania as well. I hope they are able to find the reasons for them.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

A friend of mine was vaccinated last February.

Two months later, he currently has COVID.

Hugs and purrs for your friend. :hug2:

• Like 2

Booked in for this Saturday

Me too, shot two. CDC says after Saturday I can hug and kiss my wife without a mask. I'm still not allowed socks in bed.

• Like 2

1st or 2nd?

1st. I've only just got into the age range
  • Like 1

On Wed. Apr. 21, I registered on-line for my first vaccination needle. About three weeks on Sun. May 9, I received an on-line notification to say I can schedule an appointment. On Wed. May 12, I have, and did schedule an appointment on-line in for this month. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 3

Just got back from my 1st vaccination. No side-effects as yet. I'll let you know.
  • Like 5

My only side-effect so far has been an aching arm where the injection was. I heard that was common.

Other than that, same as ever

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

1st or 2nd?

1st or 2nd?

1st. I've only just got into the age range

Just got back from my 1st vaccination. No side-effects as yet. I'll let you know.

My only side-effect so far has been an aching arm where the injection was. I heard that was common.

Other than that, same as ever

:hug2: :heart:

• Like 2

Here is how it is going in Canada. I had my first shot 2 months ago. The dreaded Astra Zeneca. I still don't have an appointment for my second shot. And now Astra Zeneca has been put on hold in Canada, due to blood clotting instances at a far lower rate than from the birth control pill or sitting on a plane for 10 hours. They are sitting on 50,000 doses due to expire in the next few weeks + 250,000 new doses. I called the pharmacy where I got my first shot and they told me I will get a second one before 16 weeks! I asked if I can sign a waiver and get my second Astra Zeneca and they said no. I will probably get a different kind for the second shot. It is a freaking joke. If Canada allows the 50,000 doses to expire as they wallow in their unending inability to make decisions, without allowing us to use them or at the very least donate them to India, it will be criminal!
  • Like 2