Anyone try to schedule a vaccine appointment? Lol.

blueschica

I'm in the late priority - priority 10, which is the last part, and where previously it wasn't even a priority. I could be getting my vaccine letter anytime between April and June.

I hope it's near the earlier part! :hi:

Since then, I've read it's been delayed, and the doses are going to be second doses for those who had the first ones. I've now no idea when I'll get it.

Shoot! Sorry to hear this. Cats should be a priority!

• Like 3

I got a phone call from the doctor on Thursday.

Vaccine soon, I hope?

I want the Oxford one because it sounds posher and I think highly of myself! :coy:

:notworthy: :notworthy: All hail treeduck!

Have you had yours yet Becky? Which one did you have? Frippy had the Moderna.

Yup, I have had both jabs! And Im so relieved!

After going through a million hoops to get an appt for my mom in the big city, our small town hospital got a boatload of vaccine, go figure. They opened appts down to age 60 so I got my first one (Pfizer) about a month ago and my second one last Friday. (Pfizer again.)

The first one gave me horrible chills and fever for about 3 days, but no reaction on the second dose, yay. The nurse said its usually that way, a reaction to one or the other but not both, thankfully. Just glad to have it over with!

You're not getting weird side effects are you? Like changing into a werewolf or waking up in a coffin in a Romanian castle? :blaze:

If I knew earlier that those were possible side effects, I would have signed up for a shot right away lol.

My dad got his first shot last week. And my brother made the three hour drive to Utica, NY today and got his first shot since there was nothing around here he could get. Even though we're the second biggest city in the state, the vaccine distribution has been terrible. A small city like Utica has vaccines available but nothing for Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse? Something needs to change with that

• Like 3

I got a phone call from the doctor on Thursday.

Vaccine soon, I hope?

I want the Oxford one because it sounds posher and I think highly of myself! :coy:

:notworthy: :notworthy: All hail treeduck!

Have you had yours yet Becky? Which one did you have? Frippy had the Moderna.

Yup, I have had both jabs! And Im so relieved!

After going through a million hoops to get an appt for my mom in the big city, our small town hospital got a boatload of vaccine, go figure. They opened appts down to age 60 so I got my first one (Pfizer) about a month ago and my second one last Friday. (Pfizer again.)

The first one gave me horrible chills and fever for about 3 days, but no reaction on the second dose, yay. The nurse said its usually that way, a reaction to one or the other but not both, thankfully. Just glad to have it over with!

You're not getting weird side effects are you? Like changing into a werewolf or waking up in a coffin in a Romanian castle? :blaze:

If I knew earlier that those were possible side effects, I would have signed up for a shot right away lol.

My dad got his first shot last week. And my brother made the three hour drive to Utica, NY today and got his first shot since there was nothing around here he could get. Even though we're the second biggest city in the state, the vaccine distribution has been terrible. A small city like Utica has vaccines available but nothing for Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse? Something needs to change with that

They phoned me up and then sent me a letter, I have to book appointments for both jabs. I'm not sure where they're sending me yet.

So your big fantasy is to be Dracula?

• Like 1

I'm in the late priority - priority 10, which is the last part, and where previously it wasn't even a priority. I could be getting my vaccine letter anytime between April and June.

I hope it's near the earlier part! :hi:

Since then, I've read it's been delayed, and the doses are going to be second doses for those who had the first ones. I've now no idea when I'll get it.

Shoot! Sorry to hear this. Cats should be a priority!

Purr! :pussy:

Mr Babycat had his first one - Pfizer; got a stiff arm. *ahem*

• Like 3

Gonna have to reschedule mine. Got to isolate. Boss at work (who we get a lift home from) tested positive so he told us to isolate.

"Us" being me and my girlfriend as we work at same place.

Edited by metallithrax

Gonna have to reschedule mine. Got to isolate. Boss at work (who we get a lift home from) tested positive so he told us to isolate.

Keeping fingers crossed for you both. Take care

• Like 1

We signed up online with the state a few weeks ago. Waiting, not really seeking anything out. It happens when it happens. We live in the meantime.
  • Like 1

Went for my first vaccine...made an appt. first. Was in and out of the vaccination clinic within 45 minutes. very organized. You have to wait 15 minutes after your shot to make sure you have no side effects. My 2nd one is April 8th. Only side effect i hade was a SORE ARM.
  • Like 3

Went for my first vaccine...made an appt. first. Was in and out of the vaccination clinic within 45 minutes. very organized. You have to wait 15 minutes after your shot to make sure you have no side effects. My 2nd one is April 8th. Only side effect i hade was a SORE ARM.

My 2nd one is also April 8th. Which one did you get? I got Pfizer.

• Like 3

My 2nd one is also April 8th. Which one did you get? I got Pfizer.

I got the Moderna.

Pfizer. It has been almost 24 hours since first dose. I can report that I am super tired, but I am always tired on a rainy Sunday afternoon and not really over motivated to do anything right now anyway so - I guess all is well! 2nd dose 4/14.

Bye for now,

Eeyore

• Like 4

Pfizer. It has been almost 24 hours since first dose. I can report that I am super tired, but I am always tired on a rainy Sunday afternoon and not really over motivated to do anything right now anyway so - I guess all is well! 2nd dose 4/14.

Bye for now,

Eeyore

What does Eeyore always order at Starbucks?

A depresso.

• Like 4

As of today, people age 30 and up are now eligible to get vaccinated in my state. So, I will probably try and get an appointment soon.

Does that mean that everyone in the Cuomo family is now fully vaccinated?

As of today, people age 30 and up are now eligible to get vaccinated in my state. So, I will probably try and get an appointment soon.

Now free with your first dose.

s-l1600.png

s-l1600.png

:lol:

53qmt8.jpg

s-l1600.png

:lol:

53qmt8.jpg

I'm sure he does. He probably even lovingly caresses it as if it was one of his female staffers.

• Like 1

I'm getting my second this afternoon. Pfizer. Had nary a side effect from the first, which in essence means I just jinxed myself for the second, lol.
  • Like 2

I'm now a week away from getting the second shot of the Moderna vaccine. The only side effects from the first shot was soreness in my arm at the injection site. But even then, I only felt it if I pressed down on it in any way.
  • Like 2

Keeping fingers crossed for you both. Take care

Thanks.

Luckily we didn't get it bad. I have lost a little sense of smell but not fully. Girlfriend had a rough weekend of not sleeping properly.

Just need to try and re-schedule for vaccine - needs to be at least 4 weeks after isolation.

• Like 2

Getting the second Pfizer shot today. I didn't have any side effects when I got the first one. I'm not too worried about it. I plan on staying in this evening and tomorrow and laying low :)
  • Like 2