Lorraine's new home is finally revealed... Part 2

treeduck

You hit the jackpot with that!

If ever a home was perfect for me, it's this one!

Where is it? I love it.

Port Townsend, Washington.

Is it really in Washington? It's beautiful. If I had the money, I'd buy it in an instant. It is perfect for me in every way, especially the furniture.

• Like 2

Where is it? I love it.

Is it really in Washington? It's beautiful. If I had the money, I'd buy it in an instant. It is perfect for me in every way, especially the furniture.

Yeah Washington State.

:d13:

• Like 1

old house...i think high maintenance. Beautiful if you have the time and energy to constantly maintain it.

I would be disappointed if I bought a house like that and it didn't come with a maid.

• Like 1

old house...i think high maintenance. Beautiful if you have the time and energy to constantly maintain it.

I agree, but also think that all houses are constant maintenance.

• Like 1

Where is it? I love it.

Thought that house looked familiar, we probably drove past it. Visited Port Townsend while on vacation years ago, going there via the State Ferries Seattle-Bainbridge Island route. Beautiful area! We had a stunning seafood lunch, and Karen went shopping while I perused the local brewpub.
  • Like 2

I would be disappointed if I bought a house like that and it didn't come with a maid.

Like this one? Ooo la la! You're hired!

aad073ac0499acbd6e6e32fea3074e79_2000x.jpg?v=1572390497

• Like 3

Where is it? I love it.

Thought that house looked familiar, we probably drove past it. Visited Port Townsend while on vacation years ago, going there via the State Ferries Seattle-Bainbridge Island route. Beautiful area! We had a stunning seafood lunch, and Karen went shopping while I perused the local brewpub.

We went through Port Angeles on our Pacific Coast Highway vacation a few years ago, but not Port Townsend. Loved the area and Cascades. We drove LA to Seattle on the PCH (and we didn't cheat when we could have cut over to the freeway).

• Like 2

Oh i automatically thought treeduck posted that

• Like 2

Why yes, ma'am. You meet all the requirements I look for in the position you're applying for. The job is yours for however long you want or until you get married.

• Like 2