A Yes Poll

Lorraine

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the three do you love the best?

• Fragile
    • Close To The Edge
    • Can't decide.
    • None of them. I don't like Yes at all.
    • Other

Played the first two Yes albums today. Happy to say, I think they are back on my radar!
  • Like 1

This "Yes Poll" thread hasn't, and didn't take an interesting turn, and anything else like one other particular person, who we know decided to say. It's been about Yes' music, and songs, and not any other band's, group's, and artist's. Before she said anything else, especially to really good people, she should always have a good attitude towards them, and shouldn't have felt alone, while being married. Without knowing anything else, and realizing, some people like to do a lot of talk.

I don't have a clue what you're going on about.

• Like 3

This "Yes Poll" thread hasn't, and didn't take an interesting turn, and anything else like one other particular person, who we know decided to say. It's been about Yes' music, and songs, and not any other band's, group's, and artist's. Before she said anything else, especially to really good people, she should always have a good attitude towards them, and shouldn't have felt alone, while being married. Without knowing anything else, and realizing, some people like to do a lot of talk.

You better back the f**k up if you're talking smack about Lorraine.

• Like 4

Did you have a stroke, lol

Mick

• Like 3

Did you have a stroke, lol

Mick

Let's hope

• Like 4

This "Yes Poll" thread hasn't, and didn't take an interesting turn, and anything else like one other particular person, who we know decided to say. It's been about Yes' music, and songs, and not any other band's, group's, and artist's. Before she said anything else, especially to really good people, she should always have a good attitude towards them, and shouldn't have felt alone, while being married. Without knowing anything else, and realizing, some people like to do a lot of talk. For other people, other certain ones should leave a better lasting impression, than having to use course language, and swear. For having a stroke, and anything else, I haven't had, and don't have any problems, and issues. By the way, I took that as a joke.

Here's a thought for you, clown. Stick to discussing music. Stop bringing up people's personal lives. Seriously. It makes you look like the complete jerk you clearly are,

Still don't think you'd have the balls to say things to people's faces you do on here.

• Like 5

He doesn't either.

• Like 4

He doesn't either.

I normally don't care but all that truly made me angry. I don't post here often, I hope Lorraine still hangs about! Gosh, this nonsensical post really, truly has no place on this forum. And anything anyone here shares about themselves should be respected.

• Like 4

This "Yes Poll" thread hasn't, and didn't take an interesting turn, and anything else like one other particular person, who we know decided to say. It's been about Yes' music, and songs, and not any other band's, group's, and artist's. Before she said anything else, especially to really good people, she should always have a good attitude towards them, and shouldn't have felt alone, while being married. Without knowing anything else, and realizing, some people like to do a lot of talk. For other people, other certain ones should leave a better lasting impression, than having to use course language, and swear. For having a stroke, and anything else, I haven't had, and don't have any problems, and issues. By the way, I took that as a joke.

Here's a thought for you, clown. Stick to discussing music. Stop bringing up people's personal lives. Seriously. It makes you look like the complete jerk you clearly are,

Still don't think you'd have the balls to say things to people's faces you do on here.

just another sad head case in his mommy's basement.

Mick

• Like 3

He doesn't either.

I normally don't care but all that truly made me angry. I don't post here often, I hope Lorraine still hangs about! Gosh, this nonsensical post really, truly has no place on this forum. And anything anyone here shares about themselves should be respected.

I actually have come to believe he's a troll; that he's not really as big an imbecile as he potrays. It's part of his schtick. At least I hope so. Because if it's not, his comments directed at Lorraine are really despicable.

• Like 4

He doesn't either.

I actually have come to believe he's a troll; that he's not really as big an imbecile as he potrays. It's part of his schtick. At least I hope so. Because if it's not, his comments directed at Lorraine are really despicable.

Yeah, it's time we fix this. It's not like people haven't tried to talk to him about his posting style and how he posts at people, myself included.

• Like 5

He doesn't either.

That post would have to come from an imbecile, either intellectually, or maturity wise. The attack was out of the blue, and completely uncalled for.

It's not the first time. Hopefully it's the last, though that would likely be the result of outside intervention; he seems incapable of introspection and responding to gentle nudging.

• Like 5

Yes, it was of the blue and totally uncalled for and unprovoked.

With all I have going on in my life right now, this is the last thing I need.

Whatever your problem(s) is(are), Derick, get help.

Stay away from me.

On the plus side, your thread got me in the mood to play Yes seriously for the first time in years. Played the debut right up to CTTE, and honestly it has been magnificent!

I rank these albums like this:

1. Close To The Edge

2. The Yes Album

3. Fragile

2. Yes

1. Time And A Word

Loved all five, far more than I remembered.

Close To The Edge has never sounded so great to me before, I truly loved every second. Had a real moment with that title track tonight.

• Like 6

WTF was that post?? I thought we were discussing Yes

Let's get back too it!

Your fave Yea album?

• Like 3

WTF was that post?? I thought we were discussing Yes

Let's get back too it!

Your fave Yea album?

Among the choices given, I’d say CTTE.

But I’m also a big fan of TFTO and Relayer...and GFTO...

• Like 1

I don't have the same view of 90125 I had a decade ago but I still see it as pretty middle of the road songwriting. it's not mindless pop like some will tell you, but I get nothing out of it

I don't think any of the old yes stuff is self-indulgent, pretentious, whatever. just break up the long songs into short ones if it helps. maybe it's all the new age shit but their run from 71-77 is some of the most "soulful" prog there is

Edited by bathory
  • Like 2