The 2018-2019 NHL Thread

thesweetscience

Well, I am feeling a bit down after that loss last night. It sucks to have the game turn on a stupid call by the ref. Landeskog owned up to his mistake but still.... :rage: The Avs will be back, they are going to keep getting better.

I hope the Canes can give Boston a good run, my wish would be a Blues v Canes final but I don't hold out a lot of hope. May not be a fun final for me to watch, at least I don't have to see Ovie this year :D

Look on the bright side. McKinnon will help Canada at Worlds, because that roster doesn't look good. Compher should be a nice addition to USA. I'm sure Rantanen is going to be added to Finland's team. Finns need all the help they can get.
  • Like 1

My first NHL game ever, along with my 10-yr old. What a blast. Go Bruins!

My son was there as well.

Dang. That's awesome!

There's nothing quite like playoff hockey.

• Like 3

My first NHL game ever, along with my 10-yr old. What a blast. Go Bruins!

My son was there as well.

Dang. That's awesome!

There's nothing quite like playoff hockey.

All morning on the radio they were talking about how expensive the tickets were. Just for fun I check Ticketmaster during my lunch break and saw tickets listed for 115 bucks each. Granted, we were strapped to the roof but we were there. I can't believe I was able to get done with work in time to catch the commuter train the Boston and then the changeover to the Garden.

• Like 1

One bright side of the playoff coverage this year is to watch how great Patrick Sharpe is doing at commentating...much better that onery Milbury :laughing guy:. Way to go Sharpie!! C'mon Blues, let's have a good game tonight :dweez: :hockeygoon:
  • Like 1

Well, I am feeling a bit down after that loss last night. It sucks to have the game turn on a stupid call by the ref. Landeskog owned up to his mistake but still.... :rage: The Avs will be back, they are going to keep getting better.

I hope the Canes can give Boston a good run, my wish would be a Blues v Canes final but I don't hold out a lot of hope. May not be a fun final for me to watch, at least I don't have to see Ovie this year :D

Look on the bright side. McKinnon will help Canada at Worlds, because that roster doesn't look good. Compher should be a nice addition to USA. I'm sure Rantanen is going to be added to Finland's team. Finns need all the help they can get.

Not to mention Kane and DeBrincat for the US. Looks like they had a miss against Slovakia though :smash:

What a game so far. Sharks go up 2-1 in the first, and just over halfway through the second we've seen a goal from San Jose quickly countered by St Louis, and another goal for the Sharks. 4-2 San Jose, 7:00 left in the second...
  • Like 2

What a game so far. Sharks go up 2-1 in the first, and just over halfway through the second we've seen a goal from San Jose quickly countered by St Louis, and another goal for the Sharks. 4-2 San Jose, 7:00 left in the second...

go Sharks

SHAAARRRKS SCOOOOOORE AGAAAIIIN!!!

5-2 San Jose!

It's a Constitutional Crisis!!!!1!

Oops, wrong forum. Go Sharks!

Edited by laughedatbytime

Bruins are on their way again, 2-0 after the first period. A well oiled machine, and this time Bergeron doesn't have a hole in his lung plus other stuff, but I'm a hypochondriac so I don't want to get too deep into it. :codger:
  • Like 1

4-0, but I wonder if Marchand is going to get a suspension for that stick to Williams' head. :unsure: Referees missed it completely.

Yeah, that surprised me.
  • Like 1