Bon Jovi Does Suck But Man "7800 FAHRENHEIT" Still Gets Me HOT! "IN AND OUT OF LOVE!"

RUSHHEAD666

8ceb54e8fe3f842070522e4599deee6f.jpg

Such a handsome woman.

Hahaha! "Dude Looks Like A Lady!" That song was written about Tommy Lee!

If Diamond Dave can play again with the brothers Van Halen, if Axl Rose can play with Slash, then surely Richie and Jon can make amends.

I totally agree.

That would be cool if they got back together and toured doing the entire "Slippery When Wet" record. I would go.

It's like I'm done with Dream Theater but I must see "Images And Words" played all the way through.

I'm a sucker for complete albums performed live. LOVE IT!

You Rush Snobs may be disgusted by hair metal and hard melodic rock

:no:

Haha! I know buddy! I was being half serious!!! Lots of RUSH fans love their METAL! I will drink to that!

Aye. Leave it to TRF to inspire reassessments. Forgotten about 7800 along the way. From what I remember it was a very good album. Back soon! :D-13:

What if Diamond Dave, Eddie, Micheal and Alex got back together to do the whole "1984" album. Would you go?

I’d be tempted but have long believed Dave can’t sing anymore. BTW the same is being said about JBJ.

What if Diamond Dave, Eddie, Micheal and Alex got back together to do the whole "1984" album. Would you go?

I’d be tempted but have long believed Dave can’t sing anymore. BTW the same is being said about JBJ.

Yes! I agree! I hate typos! Michael!

Thank Goodness I saw the 1984 Tour when I was 16! Blew my mind. Same year I saw RUSH for the first time. Cow Palace.

30 years later. 60 shows.

Blessed.

RUSH ON!!

Hate them with a passion...always have, always will.

Back in the day, this girl I was really interested in wanted me to take her to see them (Slippery When Wet tour)...

I really, really didn't want to go, but being a callow youth and hormones being hormones, I swallowed the bitter pill and took her.

Predictably, they were a pile of shite and I loathed every minute, and do you know what was the worst of it?

I didn't even get to first base with the girl, zip, nada, zilch.........bah...

So don't talk to me about Bum f***ing Jobby.....

• Like 1

Hate them with a passion...always have, always will.

Back in the day, this girl I was really interested in wanted me to take her to see them (Slippery When Wet tour)...

I really, really didn't want to go, but being a callow youth and hormones being hormones, I swallowed the bitter pill and took her.

Predictably, they were a pile of shite and I loathed every minute, and do you know what was the worst of it?

I didn't even get to first base with the girl, zip, nada, zilch.........bah...

So don't talk to me about Bum f***ing Jobby.....

Bum Jobby is fun

Let me just say this if Bon Jovi get in the RRHOF and PRIEST don't there'll be hell to pay! :fury:

I predict that this is exactly what will happen.

Possibly, maybe even probably.

BJ is guaranteed to get in at some point.

JP could easily be skipped over for all eternity. It wouldn't surprise me anyway.

8ceb54e8fe3f842070522e4599deee6f.jpg

Some people say he is a great guitarist.

I think he is a great guitarist as much as my grandma is a great rugby player.

Grannie plays rugby? :popcorn:

HAHAHAHA!!!!

EPIC!!

Wow! Sambora and Tico were the balls of this shitty overrated band!!!!

Jon is a tit for firing Sambora.

Jon is a better actor than a singer.

He should go play some rugby with grandma. I am sure grandma would kick is pansy New Jersey ass!

Bon Jovi are the definition of cheesy rock, a band for teenyboppers.

Never liked them.

Yeah yeah, I get it but Sambora's early playing isn't that bad at all, he's overlooked now. f**k it, I'm gonna stick my neck out and still defend those first two albums, at least in part.

Bon Jovi doesn't suck. He has released some really fine tracks like Bed of Roses, Livin' on a Prayer, and Always.

I listened to Never Say Goodbye a lot before I moved. I knew I was gonna miss my friends and my art school.

They're not cheesy. Steel Panther and Poison are cheesy.

Bon Jovi doesn't suck. He has released some really fine tracks like Bed of Roses, Livin' on a Prayer, and Always.

I listened to Never Say Goodbye a lot before I moved. I knew I was gonna miss my friends and my art school.

They're not cheesy. Steel Panther and Poison are cheesy.

Steel Panther are cheesy intentionally, they're a parody hair metal band. The guitarist Russ Parish is better than Sambora though and I've seen Sambora live when he was at his peak in 1984 when Bon Jovi supported KISS.

{Puts on flame suit}

Hold Your Fire and Slippery When Wet were both released in 1987.

Rush would have killed to have had as much success with HYF as Bon Jovi did with SWW.

Too bad HYF was a stinker that turned fans away whilst SWW was a mega-success that still sounds good.

However, Rush made magnificent albums after Hold Your Fire, whilst Bon Jovi made...heck I wouldn't have a clue!

{Puts on flame suit}

Hold Your Fire and Slippery When Wet were both released in 1987.

Rush would have killed to have had as much success with HYF as Bon Jovi did with SWW.

Too bad HYF was a stinker that turned fans away whilst SWW was a mega-success that still sounds good.

However, Rush made magnificent albums after Hold Your Fire, whilst Bon Jovi made...heck I wouldn't have a clue!

Hold Your Fire is a masterpiece.

And Slippery When Wet was followed by three (arguably four) better albums:

New Jersey

Keep The Faith

These Days

And if you want to count it, Blaze Of Glory.

Rush? They stayed good, but not top shelf Rush, but Bon Jovi got better at what they do.