John Rogers

The Honest Man

I understand he may be a bit meh, but that does not mean(or give u the right) to make a thread dedicated to hate on him.

Why would you defend him?

Why are you people, who say you are, fans getting on me for calling him out for bashing a member of the band?

Beacuse bashing is wrong, no mater what u think of the person.

So why does he get off for bashing Neil????

Ok here is the deal. Someone needs to explain to me why someone who claims to be a fan gets on this website and spends all his time talking about what a "douche" Neil is. And how do you allow him to make a thread about what a true RUSH fan is, when he is obviously not one?

Am I missing something?!??

Someone help me out here?

Yes...you're missing something.

• Like 3

Ok here is the deal. Someone needs to explain to me why someone who claims to be a fan gets on this website and spends all his time talking about what a "douche" Neil is. And how do you allow him to make a thread about what a true RUSH fan is, when he is obviously not one?

I don't need to explain anything. I'm a douchebag or douchbag just like everyone else here on this forum except you.

If you ask me your all douchbags.

Sincerely,

Just Another TRF douchebag

• Like 3

I don't need to explain anything. I'm a douchebag or douchbag just like everyone else here on this forum except you.

Sincerely,

Whatever...

Use the whole quote, not just the douchebag part

Edited by The Honest Man

Sincerely,

Whatever...

Use the whole quote, not just the douchebag part

Yes sir boss.

Anything else boss?

• Like 2

It's called boredom.

Here's my contribution to boredom:

A Permanent Waves douchebag tribute...

Permanent Douchebags

1) The Spirit of Douchebag

2) Free Douchebag

3) Jacob's Douchebag

4) Entre Douche

5) Douchebag Strings

6) Natural Douchebag

I. Douche Pools

II. Hyper Douche

III. Permanent Douchebags

***Bonus tracks

7) Red Douchechetta

8) Douche Douche Zed

• Like 3

It's called boredom.

Permanent Douchebags

2) Free Douchebag

3) Jacob's Douchebag

4) Entre Douche

5) Douchebag Strings

6) Natural Douchebag

I. Douche Pools

II. Hyper Douche

***Bonus tracks

7) Red Douchechetta

8) Douche Douche Zed

That's not nice. Maybe he works for Summer's Eve! ;)

(That's a female joke, btw. You guys who don't know, look it up. :P)

• Like 5

It's called boredom.

Permanent Douchebags

2) Free Douchebag

3) Jacob's Douchebag

4) Entre Douche

5) Douchebag Strings

6) Natural Douchebag

I. Douche Pools

II. Hyper Douche

***Bonus tracks

7) Red Douchechetta

8) Douche Douche Zed

I'm a douchebag just like we've been told by big boss man Honest Man so of course I'd know about Summer's Eve. :P

• Like 1

I understand he may be a bit meh, but that does not mean(or give u the right) to make a thread dedicated to hate on him.

"Meh" see I knew you really like me. I'm like that jerk big brother but at the end of the day you know I got your back. :hug2:

• Like 3

The Honest Man has 60 posts, and 45 of them are in this thread, being mad.

There is an excellent chance he won't make it to 80 posts. A most excellent chance.

Honest Man, may I be Honest with you, Man? Can I assume you're actually trying to get banned? Because this thread of yours was an unbelievably stupid idea. A dedicated thread to accuse another member of not being a true Rush fan, and done so in an insulting manner? You actually thought that was worth your time?

Either you're an alias of another member (I'm currently looking into that) and have something against John Rogers and wanted to rag on him without risking your real TRF account, or you're just a basement troll. Either way, you're acting like an idiot. How about you stop that.

• Like 10

It's called boredom.

Permanent Douchebags

2) Free Douchebag

3) Jacob's Douchebag

4) Entre Douche

5) Douchebag Strings

6) Natural Douchebag

I. Douche Pools

II. Hyper Douche

***Bonus tracks

7) Red Douchechetta

8) Douche Douche Zed

I'm a douchebag just like we've been told by big boss man Honest Man so of course I'd know about Summer's Eve. :P

Which, of course is a 70s album.

"Meh" see I knew you really like me. I'm like that jerk big brother but at the end of the day you know I got your back. :hug2:

8018ea2a6aa43a443cfa61d132134a10.jpg
  • Like 2

BOK center douche! And I doubt YOU were there!

Doubt all you want son. I was partying with other members of TRF before and after the show. Pretty pictures of my smile to prove it!

I was at the last show of the Snakes & Arrows tour in Kansas City. WHERE WERE YOU TULSA???

This "person" is obviously not a fan! Why is he allowed on here?

Wow. You're a member for a little over a week, and know enough about other members to make that kind judgement? You're good. It took me years on this forum before I could do that!

Have you read any of Zumbi's posts yet?

Welcome to TRF. You're on the road to have lots of fun here.

Thanks man! ✌️

It was pretty obvious he did not have the intelligence to be a RUSH fan!

really....you're welcome I guess.

Oh, were you being sarcastic? Guess I missed that.

I was really just saying thanks for welcoming me.

You are correct about the Tulsa show of course, but did you notice the douche could not answer it?

Kinda proved my point!

I promise....JR knows about the opening song in Tulsa. I think you are just being ignored.

And I was welcoming you. You're off to a great start! Have fun!

JR was definitely at the Tulsa R40 show. Ask him about the vomit smells in section 335.

But the honest man knows this. Because either THM will tell us his other TRF aliases, or 73 will. This warrants a poll. Name the alias. I take Jennifer Garner.

JR was definitely at the Tulsa R40 show. Ask him about the vomit smells in section 335.

But the honest man knows this. Because either THM will tell us his other TRF aliases, or 73 will. This warrants a poll. Name the alias. I take Jennifer Garner.

I'm sure you're kidding about the poll, but in case you're not, let's avoid giving Honest Man more attention than he deserves.

Why would you defend him?

Why are you people, who say you are, fans getting on me for calling him out for bashing a member of the band?

Because Neil Peart isn't God. We may see the band as a trio of rock gods, but we don't actually worship them.

Honestly(and I'm not using a pun on words), Why in the hell does someone even care if he is a true fan or not. This is a forum where we type on our keyboards about Rush and other music and mostly it seems just to shoot the shit. It is probably really rare that in most cases that any of us will ever encounter each other in real life so who the hell really cares if John Rogers is the #1 Rush Fan or secretly the #1 Britney Spears fan. Type your comments about the band and make them known and people will either agree with them or disagree with them. It happens with everything in this world. Then move on. The main thing is you got your view out there. Not everyone is going to agree with how great Rush is or if Neil Peart is a God, so the hell what. If you believe that is all that matters. I just don't see the sense at all in making a big deal about this and it is now on page 3. Edited by Stinkerbell
  • Like 5