Craziest Mother.... on stage. Nominations are.....

gg allin played my hometown sometime in the early 90s, my dad went. apparently gg's talking to people before the gig telling him he "doesn't do that shit anymore" when someone asks him about his stage antics. and sure enough, as soon as he takes the stage he gets naked, shits everywhere, starts punching people. cops came, arrested most of the crowd (dad got the hell out early, luckily), and daltonians were so outraged by a rocker coming to our little southern town and shitting everywhere. the venue ended up shutting down shortly after, I guess cause they had a bunch of drunk kids in there gettin their asses kicked by this drug addicted freak.
  • Like 1

I don't think anyone can beat GG Alin honestly. Kyo from Dir En Grey might fall under crazy m*********** on stage, but he was more along the lines of fish-hooking himself and cutting himself on stage with his fingernail to the point where he's actually bleeding quite significantly, but he hasn't done this sort of thing for the past decade. Edited by PolarizeMe

Dillinger Escape Plan :) they've calmed down in recent years but those guys are still crazy as hell.

Hey, good call!!!!! I saw them live at a festival without knowing what to expect, and thought they were awesome!

Frano Zappa he ate poop on stage.

Haha

I heard he and Ozzy had a poop eating contest on stage :LOL:

That's undoubtedly BS, but Ozzy did snort ants like cocaine.

And Ozzy was pretty f-ing nuts on stage in the early 80s. In the best possible way.

• Like 1

Frano Zappa he ate poop on stage.

Haha

I heard he and Ozzy had a poop eating contest on stage :LOL:

That's undoubtedly BS, but Ozzy did snort ants like cocaine.

And Ozzy was pretty f-ing nuts on stage in the early 80s. In the best possible way.

yeah, zappa's denied the shit-eating thing himself. except he was addressing rumors that he and captain beefheart were eating shit, so maybe he did eat shit with ozzy? I doubt it