YES Live 1972 boxset coming in May

geezer

May get the double disc,not sure if my budget can manage the full package!Apparently it's the same track list on each disc.In the meantime will continue listening to the excellent Yes Songs!

yeah, I'm a pretty big Yes fan - but I don't see picking up the 7 show package (all with same setlist.) Thinking about it, I'm not sure there is any band I would pick up a 7 show box (considering all the same songs.)

However, I am very interested to hear how they sound compared to Yessongs (some of the songs were sourced from these same shows.) 2 disc version for me!

• Like 1

However, I am very interested to hear how they sound compared to Yessongs (some of the songs were sourced from these same shows.) 2 disc version for me!

^^^^ This for me as well with the exception I must have it on vinyl. If not I won't have it.... :codger: Edited by Narpsberg

It would be interesting if the lost shows were from a tour that didn't have an official live album (I'd love to hear some good quality stuff from Topographic Oceans or Relayer). Given that Yes is a greedy band, they would certainly release the same live set from different shows if they thought someone would buy it.
  • Like 2

Just that double Disc would be good enough for me. My big purchase this year was on my Maude boxset, lol

Mick

Maude boxset?... :huh:

Just that double Disc would be good enough for me. My big purchase this year was on my Maude boxset, lol

Mick

Bea Aurthur......Maude????????? sitcom from the 70's?

Aw come on dude.

lol

Mick

Mick

Aw come on dude.

lol

Mick

Dude I know what it is and used to watch it. I was just surprised that you have it or like it. I am going to assume you already have the All In The Family one? The greatest comedy all time... :)

Mick

Aw come on dude.

lol

Mick

Dude I know what it is and used to watch it. I was just surprised that you have it or like it. I am going to assume you already have the All In The Family one? The greatest comedy all time... :)

i apologize lol. I love all in the family so much. I have the set, lol. I love lots of stuff before my time. And Bea is one of the greatest comedianne's ever.

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

Aw come on dude.

lol

Mick

i apologize lol. I love all in the family so much. I have the set, lol. I love lots of stuff before my time. And Bea is one of the greatest comedianne's ever.

Mick

:notworthy: ....
  • Like 1

Mick

Aw come on dude.

lol

Mick

Mick

Your taste is pretty good in many things it appears... :)
  • Like 1

Mick

Aw come on dude.

lol

Mick

Mick

Your taste is pretty good in many things it appears... :)

My grandma get's credit. She showed me All in the Family, Maude. and all sorts a classic TV......and music too. She got me my1st beatles Record.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

Maude, of course, was Edith's cousin. One of my favorite All in the Family moments happened when Maude came to stay with the Bunkers when Edith was sick. She told Archie that she never gets headaches. He replied that is because she's a carrier.
  • Like 1

Maude, of course, was Edith's cousin. One of my favorite All in the Family moments happened when Maude came to stay with the Bunkers when Edith was sick. She told Archie that she never gets headaches. He replied that is because she's a carrier.

Right. I loved Maude's visit on all in the Family. She was a star from line one.

Mick

• Like 1

yeah, I'm a pretty big Yes fan - but I don't see picking up the 7 show package (all with same setlist.) Thinking about it, I'm not sure there is any band I would pick up a 7 show box (considering all the same songs.)

King Crimson

not for me, even though I love King Crimson. I passed on "The Road to Red" - even though it is one of my favorite albums, and I would be interested in at least one of those live shows. But $200 for like 20 shows? Man, maybe when my kids grow up and move out of the house, and I retire, and I stop playing shows with my band, I'll have time to listen to more than 20 discs in 6 months.... and even then, there so many different things to choose to listen to... It would take me years just to listen to each of those discs once! lol!