2015 MLB Season Thread

RUSHHEAD666

Pitcher,

Zack Greinke for the Dodgers. The stats are amazing.

http://espn.go.com/m...83/zack-greinke

Yeah, he'll have to have a really bad last month to not win the Cy Young.

SPLITS IP H R ER BB SO WHIP ERA

Home 102.1 70 16 16 14 92 0.82 1.41

Ok what are his road numbers?

Pitcher,

Whats up,

With the Goodell photo? :LOL:

He's standing up to the cheating liars and deserves the support.

Pitcher,

I found this,

But it his overall season record. Home or on the road, it pretty much says it all. Plus the dude can hit.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/g/greinza01.shtml

Pitcher,

Whats up,

He's fu***** piece of sh**! ;)

Pitcher,

Whats up,

He's fu***** piece of sh**! ;)

Brady? Yep sure is.

Pirates vs. Cardinals starting today...I'm not sure which one I would rather have lose.

Cardinals. F-cking bastards have a team of unhatable players and they are consistently good year in and out. F-cking as-holes!!! :) <=== being worst in MLB makes one edgy :(

• Like 1

Pirates vs. Cardinals starting today...I'm not sure which one I would rather have lose.

Cardinals. F-cking bastards have a team of unhatable players and they are consistently good year in and out. F-cking as-holes!!! :) <=== being worst in MLB makes one edgy :(

I decided to root against the Pirates. Better chance we get the #1 WC spot and play it at Wrigley than have to go to the hornet's nest in PNC Park. There's probably no way we take the NLC.

I decided to root against the Pirates. Better chance we get the #1 WC spot and play it at Wrigley than have to go to the hornet's nest in PNC Park. There's probably no way we take the NLC.

Anything caaaaan happen!

Aaarrrrrrgh! :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra:

• Like 1

CESPEDES AND THE METS!!!!

He's killing it!

And thanks for reminding us A's fans of the trading away of a shot at the World Series.

The Curse of the Tshirt is upon us.

Dont even get me started on that. It has been statistically proven that Cespedes alone would not have helped the A's to a title. Injuries to playes like Moss, coco, Reddick and Lawrie and Norris led to their decline. Even looking at pure runs scored/against the A's should have won 99 games last year. Hell Alberto Callaspo started 24 games at first for them down the stretch.

*slams down gavel*

He's killing it!

And thanks for reminding us A's fans of the trading away of a shot at the World Series.

Dont even get me started on that. It has been statistically proven that Cespedes alone would not have helped the A's to a title. Injuries to playes like Moss, coco, Reddick and Lawrie and Norris led to their decline. Even looking at pure runs scored/against the A's should have won 99 games last year. Hell Alberto Callaspo started 24 games at first for them down the stretch.

*slams down gavel*

Billy? Is that you?

Pirates over Reds 5-4. Congrats to Jung Ho Kang on his first Major League Grand Slam!

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/NL-BASEBALL-50.jpg

Looks like plenty of good seats available in Cincy.
  • Like 1

He's killing it!

*slams down gavel*

Billy? Is that you?

Trust me I am no Billy Beane apologist.

He's killing it!

*slams down gavel*

You lost me at "statistically proven".

He's killing it!

Ha! I wore that shirt to the game on Tuesday.

I remember last year when I got it, sitting in the stands to watch Lester pitch his first game as an A and being filled with a sense of foreboding, along with most in the stadium, that the shirt would become an artifact of a curse that was soon to descend on the team. We turned out to be right.

Walking the concourse at the Coliseum, and looking at the shirts being worn, can be like traveling via time machine through a bittersweet museum of departed fan-favorites. Cespedes, Kurt Suzuki, Donaldson, Norris, Gio Gonzales, Carlos Gonzales, Moss...echoes of a painful future/past of what might have been.

• Like 1

Cardinals catcher Cody Stanley suspended w/o pay 80 games for taking PEDs. His second offense after doing it in the minors.

Nice going, dummy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/cardinals--catcher-cody-stanley-suspended-80-games-after-positive-ped-test-160257535.html

• Like 1

Any Nats gear I wear between now and the end of the season is being worn ironically. Just wanted to make that clear.

And for the record, I was not convinced they were going to the World Series at the beginning of the season, like some around these parts were. I didn't forsee the issues they ultimately had, but I was still doubtful, if not hopeful.

Go Pirates and Royals!

• Like 1

Any Nats gear I wear between now and the end of the season is being worn ironically. Just wanted to make that clear.

And for the record, I was not convinced they were going to the World Series at the beginning of the season, like some around these parts were. I didn't forsee the issues they ultimately had, but I was still doubtful, if not hopeful.

Go Pirates and Royals!

Foul creature!