2015 MLB Season Thread

RUSHHEAD666

I don't like the strike zone box on the screen that ESPN displays. Most people watching baseball are savvy enough to tell a ball from a strike. The damn box distracts me from the game.

I was just saying the same thing to someone the other day. Huge distraction.

I don't mind them using the box when they're trying to illustrate a point for a certain pitch, but I'd like to see the game unobstructed by graphics, most of the time.

Barry Zito on the mound for the A's today!!!! Facing Tim Hudson of the Gi-Ain'ts. Should be a beauty match-up.

http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/40/75/33/8640228/3/920x920.jpg

• Like 1

Zito gives up four in two innings. :facepalm:

Giants follow in the bottom of the 2nd by allowing two A's to get on with no outs, booting a double-play ball at 3rd to load the bases, and walking two runners in, and another via hit batsman. And it's "Careless Whisper" time!!!!

8-4 A's...bottom of the 4th.

Here's to moral victories, A's fans!!

http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/oak/images/fan_forum/y2013/pumpkin_stencil_a_logo.jpg

heh, not so much.

Baseball season is over for me. Go Warriors!!!

:laughing guy:

Sigh. Bucs had the bases loaded 4 different times during tonight's game and couldn't score even once. Very frustrating! Cards' defense was so strong.

Seeing Piscotty go down was awful, I really think he was out cold for a few moments after running into Bourjos' knee. I hope he's OK, it looked like a wicked hit.

• Like 1