POLL: Rush Ladies, what is your opinion on dating rich guys?

funny dating love money sex

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Poll: Okay, Rush Ladies, what is your opinion on dating rich guys? (21 member(s) have cast votes)

Just one choice...

1. Definitely, as long as they agree to give me a big ring, a huge wedding, etc. Gimme, gimme, gimme. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. I don't know, is he cute? Is he good in bed? Because that's all I'm really looking for. (6 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

3. I sincerely believe that the distribution of wealth in this world is still trapped within an unfair social conspiracy that is perpetrated directly by the white male patriarchy as a tool to oppress and enslave women. Die, phallus bearer, die! (3 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

4. Yes, but only because I love a big, strong, rich man who works hard. You know, like Christian Grey. (1 votes [4.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.76%

5. I gave up on men some time ago, so I don't have to answer this stupid question. (3 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

6. I'm one of the guys and I'm lurking. Whoever chooses the second one, please call me. (8 votes [38.10%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.10%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 BigMontanaSKY

BigMontanaSKY

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Transportation industry, cars (collectible) US politics, guitar playing, health, leatherworking, winter sports, Rottweilers, and shoes.

Posted 24 November 2019 - 08:32 PM

I'm going to get really personal in my reply here to show others that not all women in Westernized society will marry with money as a main motivator.

The wealthiest man I dated was also the most violent and sick in the mind. Our relationship was very unlikely, and at the time I mistook his pushiness and urgency as a real interest in getting to know me. I thought he cared.

Noooooo. Not really. He didn't care about me at all. He got increasingly violent and frightening. I politely told him to leave me alone- that was not listened to....He stalked me for a few months before a job transfer took him far away from me.

I really lucked out in that situation. Even with all the drama, many women have experienced far worse from standing up to a rich, violent and aggressive man. I got away from that creep. I later learned that a LOT of wealthy abusers use money to either cover up abuse, or get away with it. They often hand pick poorer partners with the fact in mind that keeping financial leverage is useful to getting out of a situation that "looks bad."

Sponsored Post

#82 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 69446 posts
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 24 November 2019 - 09:28 PM

:lol: on the poll.

#83 BigMontanaSKY

BigMontanaSKY

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Transportation industry, cars (collectible) US politics, guitar playing, health, leatherworking, winter sports, Rottweilers, and shoes.

Posted 25 November 2019 - 01:04 PM

View Postgoose, on 24 November 2019 - 09:28 PM, said:

:lol: on the poll.

I know I picked the male specific poll option because it as the most reasonable sounding one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: funny, dating, love, money, sex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users