Zumbi - The 2112 Man

YYZumbi

I have now decided that I will stop making posts on this forum, I will keep my 2112 posts and NEVER write again.

Dont worry, I will still stay on the forum, and read what other people are writing, and I will always be in the chat room.

So if you guys want me something, you can always come to the chat-room and talk to me, or send me a private message. :)

The reason why I am leaving the forum, is that I fell that its alot of fighting going on, and I cant take it anymore, I just get angry, so I rather stay in the chat-room and talk to those that is friendly.

Are you friendly, then you should join the chat-room!

Thanks for all the fun in here! :D

See you! :D

Sheldon won't be happy. You can do what you feel is best for you however.... :huh: :hi:
  • Like 1

As I said in the spam thread, we haven't had a stop-at-2112-posts poster in years, I don't think. So if you maintain this congrats on that portion of the vow!

As to the other; this forum may not be the easiest on the young... I've had those times, some warranted angry responses, some irrational... And hey, people probably go even harder on you considering you're a Swede! :P ;) (that was a joke attempt)

Like this post if you read it! :o

edit: 44444 posts

Edited by Mr. IsNot
  • Like 2

As I said in the spam thread, we haven't had a stop-at-2112-posts poster in years, I don't think. So if you maintain this congrats on that portion of the vow!

As to the other; this forum may not be the easiest on the young... I've had those times, some warranted angry responses, some irrational... And hey, people probably go even harder on you considering you're a Swede! :P ;) (that was a joke attempt)

edit: 44444 posts? That's beautiful. I wasn't even aware I was verging on that. It's a sign: I'm done with this shitty ass forum!

:o

edit: 44444 posts

Folks usually stop at 29,999 from my experience anyway.... :smash:
  • Like 4

I have now decided that I will stop making posts on this forum, I will keep my 2112 posts and NEVER write again.

Dont worry, I will still stay on the forum, and read what other people are writing, and I will always be in the chat room.

So if you guys want me something, you can always come to the chat-room and talk to me, or send me a private message. :)

The reason why I am leaving the forum, is that I fell that its alot of fighting going on, and I cant take it anymore, I just get angry, so I rather stay in the chat-room and talk to those that is friendly.

Are you friendly, then you should join the chat-room!

Thanks for all the fun in here! :D

See you! :D

Your free bowl of soup is in the mail I hope. I never got mine.... :(

So are we taking bets on how long this self imposed moratorium lasts?

Why not?.... :huh:

I can agree with one thing mentioned / implied in this thread: this forum is particularly harsh on new members and on non-native English speakers. It takes time until you build a thick enough skin and start to enjoy the forum. If I were you Zumbi, I'd stick around a while more.

Does this mean that the, 'Will Rush play Totem etc... on the next tour' posts will slow down??
  • Like 1

Does this mean that the, 'Will Rush play Totem etc... on the next tour' posts will slow down??

Maybe end..... :dweez: