Dallas Cowboys

GO COWBOYS!!!! PLEASE CRUSH!

Cant bring myself to do it!

I rooted for the NY football Giants for exactly 6 hrs. in my life whilst playing NE in the Super Bowl and even that made me throw up a little lol.

Edited by lerxt1990
  • Like 4

I rooted for the NY football Giants for exactly 6 hrs. in my life whilst playing NE in the Super Bowl and even that made me throw up a little lol.

I am with you. the only time I can cheer for the Eagles, WFT (Admirals) or Giants is when they are playing each other

• Like 2

I am with you. the only time I can cheer for the Eagles, WFT (Admirals) or Giants is when they are playing each other

And even then youd prefer a tie or the mathematical ability for them both to lose lol.

• Like 1

And even then you'd prefer a tie or the mathematical ability for them both to lose lol.

Or the two teams could start a total donnybrook and the Refs & League would declare a double forfeit. :laughing guy:

• Like 2

And even then you'd prefer a tie or the mathematical ability for them both to lose lol.

Or the two teams could start a total donnybrook and the Refs & League would declare a double forfeit. :laughing guy:

Now yer talkin!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and we'll take whoever'll fit on the bandwagon!

Haha! "The Enemy Within!"

Two of my best friends are Cowboy Fans! I hate the fukking 40 Whiners. I want a RAIDER COWBOY SUPER BOWL!

• Like 3

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and we'll take whoever'll fit on the bandwagon!

Two of my best friends are Cowboy Fans! I hate the fukking 40 Whiners. I want a RAIDER COWBOY SUPER BOWL!

That Bay rivalry is something else :) Forty Whiners I love it...

Now you are talking Earl!! In the year that Madden passed away what a fitting tribute!

• Like 1

That would be an awesome first! :cheers: And a nice revenge set up for the Cowboys.

• Like 2

Jim Nantz is trying his hardest to "jinx" Robbie Gould....and Romo is all over him for it. :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

Weak. Stupid penalties. Bad play calls. Missed tackles. Everything to play for, at home, and they shit the bed.

Defense did a good job holding a hot SF offense to field goals. Dak and company didn't hold up their end of the deal.
  • Like 3

Favorite play of the game...when the Cowboy receiver was blinded in the second quarter on a key third down because Jerry Jones designed the stadium to concentrate the sunlight to make it impossible to see.
  • Like 3

Favorite play of the game...when the Cowboy receiver was blinded in the second quarter on a key third down because Jerry Jones designed the stadium to concentrate the sunlight to make it impossible to see.

Who builds a stadium aligned east/west instead of north/south. Oh, Jerruh does!!

Who builds a stadium aligned east/west instead of north/south. Oh, Jerruh does!!

The fact that the design includes any possible game impacting sun glare issue is imbecilic. Its hard to believe.

Oh the Architect had a statement on this. Now I think even less of them, its the dumbest f-ckign thing I have ever heard..

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2022/01/16/watch-blinding-sunlight-causes-issues-at-att-stadium-during-cowboys-49ers/

...Since the Cowboys moved to AT&T Stadium, the East-West layout of the stadium has been a hot topic of debate because of sunsets creating difficulties for players.

In 2016, Bryan Trubey, the executive vice president of sports and entertainment for HKS, the Dallas-based architectural firm that designed AT&T Stadium, told The Dallas Morning News that the sun issues don’t stem from a building flaw in the stadium.

“That stadium was developed as part of a master plan,” Trubey said. “That master plan will play out some day and the alignment between the stadium and the ballpark is one of the key elements to the entire master plan.

“So when we were laying out the stadium one thing we wanted to do was make sure the end zones were completely open. It was one of the keys to making sure the stadium did something that no other stadium has ever done before or done since. It transforms from an indoor, 80,000-seat arena to what feels like an outdoor stadium.

“That’s the reason the end zones are open and the orientation is the way it is because that’s the absolute best alignment to play out the final master plan and in creating the most value in the land around the stadium itself.”

The Cowboys ran into more trouble with their stadium in the third quarter, as punter Bryan Anger’s punt hit the jumbotron, causing the Cowboys to have to punt again." ...

The Master Plan? Hey f-ckhead.. the overall site layout should not present a serious negative effect on the operation of one of the building you f-cking moron!

That lack of a parochial attitude about building structures is just one reason Renaissance Man Jerry Jones is enshrined in Canton.

• Like 2

The fact that the design includes any possible game impacting sun glare issue is imbecilic. Its hard to believe.

And easy to correct with nothing more than a damn curtain, but noooooo! That would admit a defect in Jerry World and that ain't happening.

--------------------------------------

Once again, the Cowboys come out lollygagging like they expect the star on the helmet to win for them and so spot the opposition an all-important lead. Throw in record setting brain dead pre snap penalties and Diggs being a big liability if he's not catching the ball and you get that S show of a loss.

Bet against SF next week. They're not nearly as good as we made them look.

• Like 3

The Master Plan? Hey f-ckhead.. the overall site layout should not present a serious negative effect on the operation of one of the building you f-cking moron!

That lack of a parochial attitude about building structures is just one reason Renaissance Man Jerry Jones is enshrined in Canton.

I'm looking at the satellite map of AT&T Stadium in Arlington.

The field/stadium runs from NE to SW, which makes it even worse for the players. In the late fall and early winter, the sun sets in the SW.

• Like 4

I'm looking at the satellite map of AT&T Stadium in Arlington.

The field/stadium runs from NE to SW, which makes it even worse for the players. In the late fall and early winter, the sun sets in the SW.

That was the EXACT alignment of TX Stadium and I think that somehow that played a role. I guess Jerra is stupersticious or something. Of course, TS didn't have three story tall glass doors on the ends. I'll say this, when that place is opened all up on a cool breezy evening it's just unbelievable. Spectacular. Easily the best sports experience I've had, but they never open it up anymore.

• Like 1