Jump to content


RUSH is basically DONE- By Alex Lifeson


  • Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 SUBDIVISIONS

SUBDIVISIONS

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 236 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:59 AM

http://teamrock.com/...-basically-done

Glad that I was there to see the end :codger:

Sponsored Post

#2 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 5772 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:27 PM

View PostSUBDIVISIONS, on 07 February 2018 - 11:59 AM, said:

http://teamrock.com/...-basically-done

Glad that I was there to see the end :codger:
A little late to the party. http://www.therushfo...basically-done/

#3 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 88020 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:49 PM

View PostFordgalaxy, on 07 February 2018 - 12:27 PM, said:

View PostSUBDIVISIONS, on 07 February 2018 - 11:59 AM, said:

http://teamrock.com/...-basically-done

Glad that I was there to see the end :codger:
A little late to the party. http://www.therushfo...basically-done/
They're double done now. :oops:

#4 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 12236 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:07 PM

They're done

L to R Geddy, Alex and Neil

Posted Image

Edited by Lucas, 07 February 2018 - 01:07 PM.


#5 rocket ignites

rocket ignites

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6357 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Duluth, MN
  • Interests:Poker. Minnesota Vikings/Twins/T-Wolves. Being a glass half-full advocate for post 1982 Rush.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:13 PM

And here I was all looking forward to "Clockwork Revival - The Angels Soar" to be released sometime in 2021.

#6 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4514 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:42 PM

View PostLucas, on 07 February 2018 - 01:07 PM, said:

They're done

L%20to%20R%20Geddy,%20Alex%20and%20Neil

Posted Image
neil...always the outcast

#7 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4514 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:43 PM

View Postrocket ignites, on 07 February 2018 - 01:13 PM, said:

And here I was all looking forward to "Clockwork Revival - The Angels Soar" to be released sometime in 2021.
played their last show on the 'clockwork stopped tour - 2015'

#8 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

    The Oracle

  • Members
  • 11121 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo, NY

Posted 07 February 2018 - 04:05 PM

They're done?

No f***in shit.

#9 Syrinx

Syrinx

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 2034 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto
  • Interests:Dallas Cowboys!

Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:54 AM

It is the end of an era.  Let's face it - a lot of big name artists from our era (old people like me) are getting old.  Elton, Ozzy, Paul Simon, Rush - how many years do you have left and do you want to spend them in and out of tour buses and hotel rooms?

#10 Mr. JD

Mr. JD

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1982 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Professional Photographer

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:14 AM

This has to be the news of the day.

#11 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6503 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:09 PM

Just because they're basically done doesn't necessarily mean they are complicatedly done.

#12 New Digital Man

New Digital Man

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 630 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:01 PM

What's the difference between them being just done compared to basically done apart from the word basically?

#13 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6503 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:59 PM

View PostNew Digital Man, on 08 February 2018 - 03:01 PM, said:

What's the difference between them being just done compared to basically done apart from the word basically?

I wonder if they're literally done.  Or are they, like, actually literally done, basically?

#14 Lurkst

Lurkst

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 371 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:14 PM

Maybe they're just done with the basics?


#15 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6503 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:29 PM

View PostLurkst, on 08 February 2018 - 05:14 PM, said:

Maybe they're just done with the basics?

It'll be all jazz, now.

#16 Pound of Obscure

Pound of Obscure

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1618 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charleston, WV
  • Interests:Drums, basketball, P90X/Insanity

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:48 PM

I still think Moist was their best and most overlooked album.

#17 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

    Minister of Silly Walks

  • Members *
  • 62545 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:00 PM

View PostPound of Obscure, on 08 February 2018 - 07:48 PM, said:

I still think Moist was their best and most overlooked album.

Was that after or before Damp?

#18 Pound of Obscure

Pound of Obscure

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1618 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charleston, WV
  • Interests:Drums, basketball, P90X/Insanity

Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:22 AM

View Postlerxt1990, on 08 February 2018 - 08:00 PM, said:

View PostPound of Obscure, on 08 February 2018 - 07:48 PM, said:

I still think Moist was their best and most overlooked album.

Was that after or before Damp?

After. Damp was great but was just an EP. Moist really had it all.

#19 Wil1972

Wil1972

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1907 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:41 PM

View PostPound of Obscure, on 10 February 2018 - 09:22 AM, said:

View Postlerxt1990, on 08 February 2018 - 08:00 PM, said:

View PostPound of Obscure, on 08 February 2018 - 07:48 PM, said:

I still think Moist was their best and most overlooked album.

Was that after or before Damp?

After. Damp was great but was just an EP. Moist really had it all.

I liked the Wetness Trilogy on that album.

#20 Pound of Obscure

Pound of Obscure

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1618 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charleston, WV
  • Interests:Drums, basketball, P90X/Insanity

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:21 PM

View PostWil1972, on 10 February 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

View PostPound of Obscure, on 10 February 2018 - 09:22 AM, said:

View Postlerxt1990, on 08 February 2018 - 08:00 PM, said:

View PostPound of Obscure, on 08 February 2018 - 07:48 PM, said:

I still think Moist was their best and most overlooked album.

Was that after or before Damp?

After. Damp was great but was just an EP. Moist really had it all.

I liked the Wetness Trilogy on that album.
Its amazing. I got athlete's feet just listening to it.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users