Phil Kessel rules Will Jagr retire

• Please log in to reply
591 replies to this topic

#581 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23383 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:42 PM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 15 April 2018 - 07:22 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 April 2018 - 06:40 PM, said:

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 15 April 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:

Yesterday day was a GREAT treat as my Granddaughter realized what it means to be "full throat" at a playoff hockey game. She started several chants such as Lets GO BOLTS, Lets GO Lightning & the infamous TAMPA-  - - - - (wait for reply) BAY (in response)
A GREAT experience and with a Lightning win to make the series 2-0 FRICKEN AWESOMENESS!!!! Still seeing some dis from main stream NHL media talking about almost every other NHL team winning with a Oh yeah & then there's Tampa attiude. But no worries here soon they will all be forced to sing our praises :lol: Next we get to show off our road prowess!
Let's GO Lighting!!! ⚡⚡⚡⚡
:hockeygoon:
I remember after the Hawks winning in 2015, the three NBC stooges saying it won't be long before the Lightning gets to the big dance, so you may have more allies than you think...or were they just saying that because they hate the Hawks? :tempted:
Still seems like Tampa is only a byline in the eyes of the NHL elite! I was watching NBC today & Tampa barely mentioned! I also see all the commercials broadcast on national TV and barely any mention (if any) of me Bolts! I hope we win out and force all the lovers of "anybody but Tampa" will have to eat a bunch of crow!!
C'mon Monday!
Let's GO Lightning!!! ⚡⚡⚡⚡
Well, we've done it three times, so good luck to you. Although, I'm pulling for Boston...but of course there is that "wakey, wakey, Backes"  :unsure:

Sponsored Post

#582 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 17405 posts
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:19 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 April 2018 - 07:42 PM, said:

Yesterday day was a GREAT treat as my Granddaughter realized what it means to be "full throat" at a playoff hockey game. She started several chants such as Lets GO BOLTS, Lets GO Lightning & the infamous TAMPA-  - - - - (wait for reply) BAY (in response)
A GREAT experience and with a Lightning win to make the series 2-0 FRICKEN AWESOMENESS!!!! Still seeing some dis from main stream NHL media talking about almost every other NHL team winning with a Oh yeah & then there's Tampa attiude. But no worries here soon they will all be forced to sing our praises :lol: Next we get to show off our road prowess!
I remember after the Hawks winning in 2015, the three NBC stooges saying it won't be long before the Lightning gets to the big dance, so you may have more allies than you think...or were they just saying that because they hate the Hawks? :tempted:
Still seems like Tampa is only a byline in the eyes of the NHL elite! I was watching NBC today & Tampa barely mentioned! I also see all the commercials broadcast on national TV and barely any mention (if any) of me Bolts! I hope we win out and force all the lovers of "anybody but Tampa" will have to eat a bunch of crow!!
C'mon Monday!
Well, we've done it three times, so good luck to you. Although, I'm pulling for Boston...but of course there is that "wakey, wakey, Backes"  :unsure:
Boooo Brewbeans!!!!!!! ;)

#583 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23383 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:26 PM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 15 April 2018 - 09:19 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 April 2018 - 07:42 PM, said:

C'mon Monday!
Boooo Brewbeans!!!!!!! ;)
I was really thinking about his days in St. Louis. He was a real scumbag.

#584 Rhyta

Rhyta

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Sci-fi/fantasy shows and books, reading, hockey and Rush of course!

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:21 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 April 2018 - 06:45 PM, said:

View PostRhyta, on 14 April 2018 - 06:49 PM, said:

Talk about heart failure...The Knights and the Kings gave me fits last night :scared: :eh:   Quick is one heck of a goalie, bet he was exhausted after that marathon..Avs gave it a go today and kept it close, those kids just dont quit.  Bolts made short work of the Devils but something tells me that it may be different in Jersey next week..we'll see.  Looking forward to Jackets and Caps tomorrow and will probably catch some of the two games tonight...hope the Leafs and Sharks can win one.
I know you said Sharks because you didn't want to say Ducks, right? I mean, Kesler, Perry, Bieksa... :moon:

Yes, NO Ducks for me :P   Vegas has the Kings down 3-0, who would have expected that?   Fun team to watch.  Blue Jackets are tough but the Caps keep handing it over, should have won tonight.  Now on to Denver tomorrow, hope the Avs can get at least one win in the series.

#585 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 56774 posts
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:50 AM

Sharks put the hurt on the Ducks with an 8-1 win.

#586 pjbear05

pjbear05

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1791 posts
  • Interests:Beer and music.

Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:03 AM

Leafs (meh) and Devils (shite) both get one back at home, making things more interesting in the East.

#587 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 17405 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:48 PM

I fully expected NJ to pick up one at home, I have seen tensions building between these two clubs since the regular season. But man'o'man did it come to a head last night! At one point it was almost like a scene out of Slap Shot! Especially the scrum at near the end of the game sparked by our ex Brian Boyle now a Devil and Bolts Mikhail Sergachev. These two had been taunting each other all game. Boyle who I miss seeing in Lightning blue dearly is probably the last of the true enforcers left in the NHL. You could tell while fighting he was beeming with an ear to ear grin. Then followed it up with some colorful jestures and language which you didn't need to be a pro lip reader to understand :lol: Even though my Bolts lost 5-2 (2 of NJ goals were empty nets) it was a fun game to watch. Bring on Wednesday and yes I will be at Amalie for Game 5 Saturday! :yay:
Let's GO Lightning!!!! ⚡⚡⚡

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, 17 April 2018 - 05:59 PM.

#588 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 23383 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:21 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 10 April 2018 - 09:35 PM, said:

Teams going through to the next round :finbar: : Winnipeg, Los Angeles, Nashville, San Jose, Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh, Boston, Columbus.
The Knights who say NookIe destroyed my brackets. Now I know how Obama feels. Oh well, there's still hope for seven out of eight...

Edited by blackhawkrush, Yesterday, 12:22 AM.

#589 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 6682 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted Yesterday, 06:52 PM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 17 April 2018 - 05:48 PM, said:

I fully expected NJ to pick up one at home, I have seen tensions building between these two clubs since the regular season. But man'o'man did it come to a head last night! At one point it was almost like a scene out of Slap Shot! Especially the scrum at near the end of the game sparked by our ex Brian Boyle now a Devil and Bolts Mikhail Sergachev. These two had been taunting each other all game. Boyle who I miss seeing in Lightning blue dearly is probably the last of the true enforcers left in the NHL. You could tell while fighting he was beeming with an ear to ear grin. Then followed it up with some colorful jestures and language which you didn't need to be a pro lip reader to understand :lol: Even though my Bolts lost 5-2 (2 of NJ goals were empty nets) it was a fun game to watch. Bring on Wednesday and yes I will be at Amalie for Game 5 Saturday! :yay:
Just saw that as Penguin game is at intermission. Wild times with Boyle in the middle!

#590 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 56774 posts
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted Yesterday, 07:28 PM

blueschica, on 18 April 2018 - 06:52 PM, said:

Crimsonmistymemory, on 17 April 2018 - 05:48 PM, said:

Just saw that as Penguin game is at intermission. Wild times with Boyle in the middle!
CROSBY...and the Pens are up 4-nil!

#591 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 17405 posts
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted Yesterday, 09:29 PM

WooooHoooooo Game 4 in the books!
Tampa-3   NJ-1
It has been said the 1st part of a series win is a win on the road!
Game 5 Saturday @ 3pm
Bring IT ON!!!

Lets GO Lightning!!!⚡⚡⚡⚡

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, Today, 06:13 AM.

#592 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

Loves that dirty water

• Members *
  • 22970 posts

Posted Today, 09:12 AM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 18 April 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

WooooHoooooo Game 4 in the books!
Tampa-3   NJ-1
It has been said the 1st part of a series win is a win on the road!
Game 5 Saturday @ 3pm
Bring IT ON!!!

Lets GO Lightning!!!⚡⚡⚡⚡

In our house this is a tough series to take.  The Devils are loaded with BC alums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users