The 2017-2018 NHL Thread

blueschica

Meanwhile, how about Winnipeg coming back from the dead, what equates being down 3-1 to Nashville. :notworthy:

Nashvillle is another team that buckles hard under the pressure of the playoffs.

If it can’t be the Bruins let it be Vegas. Those guys are fun to watch.

Yeah, but Vegas has come down to Earth and they look almost human again. It would be a travesty for them to win it all.

Nah. It would be awesome if they won it.

Kinda like the North American or Europe teams winning the World Cup of hockey? I'd be :facepalm: ing for at least a year.

You would find it troubling if Canada or the US won the World Cup?

Meanwhile, how about Winnipeg coming back from the dead, what equates being down 3-1 to Nashville. :notworthy:

Nashvillle is another team that buckles hard under the pressure of the playoffs.

Yeah, but Vegas has come down to Earth and they look almost human again. It would be a travesty for them to win it all.

Kinda like the North American or Europe teams winning the World Cup of hockey? I'd be :facepalm: ing for at least a year.

I don't think you understand. Canada or USA winning, that's legit. A pick-up game, that was the North American and Europe teams winning is some freakin' shit, like Vegas getting the Cup.

I don't think you understand. Canada or USA winning, that's legit. A pick-up game, that was the North American and Europe teams winning is some freakin' shit, like Vegas getting the Cup.

Yeah I guess I don’t understand what you are talking about.
  • Like 1

At any rate Vegas is a team of players that were nhlers with other teams last year. They are winning by outworkin their opponents. That’s legit in my book.

But they're a make-shift unit, like the NA and EU teams were in the World Cup ( I can't believe I'm writing this again) and for those two winning the WC would be as f**ked up as Vegas winning the SC. Do you get it now?

At any rate Vegas is a team of players that were nhlers with other teams last year. They are winning by outworkin their opponents. That’s legit in my book.

But they're a make-shift unit, like the NA and EU teams were in the World Cup ( I can't believe I'm writing this again) and for those two winning the WC would be as f**ked up as Vegas winning the SC. Do you get it now?

Then don’t type it again. I stopped worrying about it and so should you. Edited by thesweetscience

Yeah, I kinda felt Winnipeg would take this series. I thought Hellebuyck is now a better goalie than Rinne. Also, the loss of Neal has to hurt Nashville. But it's only 2-1 so...

The Bruins need to start this game on the right foot. Their recipe for years has been the same, hit, hit, and hit some more. And so far this post-season, as goes Pastrnak, so go the Bruins offensively. They really need to go back to Tampa up 3-1. After absolutely pummeling them physically for two games would be preferable.

Yeah, I kinda felt Winnipeg would take this series. I thought Hellebuyck is now a better goalie than Rinne. Also, the loss of Neal has to hurt Nashville. But it's only 2-1 so...

Sunday I took my son to get his baseball gear for the season, and we stopped and got dinner at a nearby sports bar. Watching the game, I made the same point about Hellebuyck. My son thinks Rinne is still the best goalie in the NHL.

• Like 1

Caps' Wilson is suspended for the next three games. I'm sure that was a difficult call for the NHL because there was a lot to consider but I think it's the right call.
  • Like 2

Gotta protect the league darlings right?

I'm not agreeing with you but here's something to make you smile- not made by a Pittsburgher, obviously! :LOL:

t3OPl2jm.png

• Like 2

Nice! Nice! Nice! game 3 win on the road for my Lightning! Topping the Brewbeans 4-1!

It was really nice to hear a quiet garden! I hope to see & hear the same Friday!

Lets GO Lightning!!!

:hockeygoon:

• Like 1