The 2017-2018 NHL Thread

blueschica

Congrats to the Lightning and Crimson...I picked the Bruins in this series, but speed kills. Rask was left to his own defenses most of the time. Tampa even had more of the physical play. There's no way you can win with all that going on.

But notice how Vasilevskiy bailed out Coburn at the end there?

I hate to say it Robert, but I’m pulling for Vegas now.

Go Jets!

I could support them as well.

Congrats to the Lightning and Crimson...I picked the Bruins in this series, but speed kills. Rask was left to his own defenses most of the time. Tampa even had more of the physical play. There's no way you can win with all that going on.

Go Jets!

Up to a certain point. :tsk:

Go Jets!

Like you, I’m somewhat limited in who I can root for at this point.

• Like 1

Go Jets!

Like you, I’m somewhat limited in who I can root for at this point.

I feel your pain. I don't want anybody in the West winning. That leaves me with Washington, because Pittsburgh is right out, and Tampa. Now that you guys are gone, I have to pick between Holtby and Ovechkin :facepalm: or the more likable Lightning...
  • Like 2

Go Jets!

Time for the Cup to go back to Canada.
  • Like 1

Go Jets!

That means Vegas won't get to the Final. Laughedty, you do like me. :hug2:

Go Jets!

Yep, the fact that Vegas got such a good deal in expansion is a disgrace.

And the fact that I hate Vegas and all it represents is just icing on the cake. Get it, icing, it's a hockey term. Funny, huh?

Go Jets!

Yep, the fact that Vegas got such a good deal in expansion is a disgrace.

And the fact that I hate Vegas and all it represents is just icing on the cake. Get it, icing, it's a hockey term. Funny, huh?

It reminds me more of a cake term. :drool:

Go Jets!

I don't know, the Knights look very solid defensively. And Fleury, who I've never really believed in, is playing way over his head.

• Like 1

I had it in my mind that the Penguins had dominated the lighting in post season play but then I went and looked. They have only faced each other twice and they split. If the Lightning beat the Pens this year I will buy a Lightning sweater.

Aren't the Penguins facing elimination tonight? To YOUR team in fact?

• Like 1

I had it in my mind that the Penguins had dominated the lighting in post season play but then I went and looked. They have only faced each other twice and they split. If the Lightning beat the Pens this year I will buy a Lightning sweater.

Bwaahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

That's a good one!!

I will be in Boston in July, I will bet you dinner at a place of your choosing, that the Capitals lose the series. You can bring your SO and we will make it a double date.

Edited by thesweetscience
  • Like 1

That's a good one!!

I will be in Boston in July, I will bet you dinner at a place of your choosing, that the Capitals lose the series. You can bring your SO and we will make it a double date.

When?

That's a good one!!

When?

9th through the 13th.

That's a good one!!

When?

9th through the 13th.

That would be fun. Business or vacation?

I know the Caps' history with the Penguins, but I have a funny feeling about tonight. We'll see.

They are a government owned laughable commodity under the guise of journalism that has an equally laughable agenda. Even HNIC had their bad days.

mrdressup14.jpg

Q: Why did Rusty the Rooster get fired from "The Friendly Giant Show"?

A: He was always half-in-the-bag.

friendlygiant.jpg

• Like 1

That's a good one!!

When?

9th through the 13th.

I know the Caps' history with the Penguins, but I have a funny feeling about tonight. We'll see.

Vacation.

We have always wanted to see Boston. Lots of history there. We are staying right down town not far from the harbor. We hope to do the freedom walk and take in a Red Sox game. Also the aquarium and probably a whale watching cruise.

Hopefully we get good weather.

Edited by thesweetscience
  • Like 1

That's a good one!!

When?

9th through the 13th.

Vacation.

We have always wanted to see Boston. Lots of history there. We are staying right down town not far from the harbor. We hope to do the freedom walk and take in a Red Sox game. Also the aquarium and probably a whale watching cruise.

Nice town, great food & good folks (less Brewins & Patriots fans lol :P JK) but do your self a favor DO NOT drive in the old section of historic Boston EG; Downtown. Very very frustrating as most colonial cities are.

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Plain or with a particular player in mind? You may want to start checking which size fits you best :LOL:

That's a good one!!

When?

9th through the 13th.

Vacation.

Nice town, great food & good folks (less Brewins & Patriots fans lol :P JK) but do your self a favor DO NOT drive in the old section of historic Boston EG; Downtown. Very very frustrating as most colonial cities are.

Nah we are flying in and taking the T downtown and if we can't walk to where we are trying to go, we will take the T or get an Uber.
  • Like 1

Plain or with a particular player in mind? You may want to start checking which size fits you best :LOL:

Not sure. Probably plain since players move around.
  • Like 2

That's a good one!!

When?

9th through the 13th.

Vacation.

The Freedom Trail is fun, and whale watching leaves from that area. I recommend you go into the North End (in that same area) and find yourself a small Italian corner restaurant one night for dinner. Then get a pastry at Modern, not the tourist trap "Mike's." Grab lunch one day on Newbury Street at an outdoor spot. That's not too far from Fenway actually. Grab a beer one night at Mr. Dooley's in the financial district. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the weather for you.