The 2017-2018 NHL Thread

blueschica

Time to refill this evening's concoction: The Marchandy

-nice amount of white rum

-ginger ale

-ice if you want

-glass if you want

Yields: one mildly hungover day in the office.

You could say the same for me on Lightning Game Daze! Except with the following substitutions, Rum for Bourbon, office for Construction Site.

I also have the decency to apologize the day in advance to my crew for my hungover alternate that will be showing up the day after :LOL:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 3

-ginger ale

-ice if you want

-glass if you want

You could say the same for me on Lightning Game Daze! Except with the following substitutions, Rum for Bourbon, office for Construction Site.

I also have the decency to apologize the day in advance to my crew for my hungover alternate that will be showing up the day after :LOL:

You sir, are a considerate fellow!

I'll just smile and be slightly irritable towards my loud and probably nauseating sweet-hearts of co-workers (the lady sitting behind me likes to eat boiled eggs as a snack - ew!).

Might have bring left-over rum for lunch/mid-morning snack. :LOL:

• Like 1

Well tonight is the night when we down here in Tampa will find out who our Bolts will face next. I am not rooting for any particular team to win but I think I would rather have a Blue on White & White on Blue for round two (see what I did there ;) ) I think we will be getting a healthy dose of Black & Yellow in the near future :scared: Only time will tell :D

Lets GO lightning!!!

:hockeygoon:

It's actually "black and gold." ;)

This is going to be a tough series for the Bs.

How bad is that Kane/Keith Gatorade commercial? :facepalm: "Real smooth". Yeah, like that cocktail you're having in Jamaica, or wherever the hell you're at. (Edit. Kane will play in the World Championships, so the tropical island will have to wait...)
  • Like 1

50+ years of futility. You almost have to feel sorry for Washington. Almost... :P

Three goals in five minutes by the Pens! And I got to see them! Mr. blues didn't want to move to the other tv for the NFL draft and he kept changing the channel. :facepalm: Draft was finally far enough along that I convinced him to LEAVE THE PENGUINS ON. :LOL: But yeah, I almost felt bad for the Caps as well.

• Like 1

50+ years of futility. You almost have to feel sorry for Washington. Almost... :P

Three goals in five minutes by the Pens! And I got to see them! Mr. blues didn't want to move to the other tv for the NFL draft and he kept changing the channel. :facepalm: Draft was finally far enough along that I convinced him to LEAVE THE PENGUINS ON. :LOL: But yeah, I almost felt bad for the Caps as well.

You married an NFL fan? You have my sympathy. :(
  • Like 2

You married an NFL fan? You have my sympathy. :(

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

-ginger ale

-ice if you want

-glass if you want

Possible side effects, compulsion to lick your opponents neck :laughing guy:

• Like 4

-ginger ale

-ice if you want

-glass if you want

Possible side effects, compulsion to lick your opponents neck :laughing guy:

:LOL: :LOL: Yes, you don't see a headline like this every day!

NHL reportedly asked Brad Marchand to stop licking people. https://sports.yahoo...-202731440.html

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

Penguins, Bruins, Jets and Sharks in the semifinals. Take it to the bank...or the looney bin. :wacko:

Nah, I'll take Pens v Bolts and Knights v Nashville :dweez: :hockeygoon: lots of great hockey to come

• Like 2