Do You People On Here Still Have Ears And Eyes? BORING!!! LIKE ME!!! The Fact That RUSH Put "Distant Early Warning" On The "HEAR 'N AID" Album is..

RUSHHEAD666

Earl, for your penance, eat this:

http://mixvox.org/images/shirako.jpg

It's shirako.

I'll let you look that up. But directly translated, it means "white child". I can't guarantee you won't get tapeworm or vomit.

good lord

lol

I was going to disagree with you on the natto a few days ago JB ... In fact, the supplement Nattokinase can be very beneficial

But what you just posted has got me re considering the vegan life again

I was saying natto was gross. I never mentioned its health benefits. I'm talking about taste. That's all I talk about when I talk about food.

And I don't give a shit if shirako makes me as powerful as the Incredible Hulk, I'm not trying that shit again. I was stupid for trying it once.

Locals here are funny. They talk about the health benefits of eating this and that THEN much of the time they drown the dish in mayo! :LOL:

http://media.mademan.com/chickipedia/uploaded_photos/4/45/Virginia_Mayo-sexy-smoking-hot-chicki-chickipedia-young-after-eyes-before_thumb_585x795.jpg

Virginia Mayo was a hot dish. She should've been on all my meals!

Yes, but is she covered with shirako?

Don't ruin the dish Dad!

Don't call me that.

It's shirako.

I'll let you look that up. But directly translated, it means "white child". I can't guarantee you won't get tapeworm or vomit.

good lord

lol

I was going to disagree with you on the natto a few days ago JB ... In fact, the supplement Nattokinase can be very beneficial

But what you just posted has got me re considering the vegan life again

I was saying natto was gross. I never mentioned its health benefits. I'm talking about taste. That's all I talk about when I talk about food.

And I don't give a shit if shirako makes me as powerful as the Incredible Hulk, I'm not trying that shit again. I was stupid for trying it once.

Locals here are funny. They talk about the health benefits of eating this and that THEN much of the time they drown the dish in mayo! :LOL:

http://media.mademan.com/chickipedia/uploaded_photos/4/45/Virginia_Mayo-sexy-smoking-hot-chicki-chickipedia-young-after-eyes-before_thumb_585x795.jpg

Virginia Mayo was a hot dish. She should've been on all my meals!

Yes, but is she covered with shirako?

Don't ruin the dish Dad!

Don't call me that.

"Digi" sounds too flirty. So I'm not calling you that.

And "DD" is for this guy:

http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/daredevil/43-1.jpg

So, I'm not calling you that either.

• Like 1

It's shirako.

Jesus JB! It looks like my penis after two days in Vegas!!!! LOL!!!

I'm putting 1000 bucks on the Cavs for GAME 7!!!

That way I will win either way!

MONEY TALKS SUCKERS WALK BUT YOU CAN'T TOUCH MY THREE LOCK BOX!!!!

Love,

SAMMY HAGAR

• Like 2

Its Sense O'clock News Earl,with that passport I hope you find a place where they dont sell assault weapons to crazy wife beaters.

Such places aren't hard to find.

But that's best left said in the SOCN I guess.

Earl, this was not directed at you - although I can see how you took it that way ..

JB is correct

I don't want to speak for Gabriel, but I think he was taking more of a shot at the laws in this country - selling assault rifles to a guy who was an acknowledged wife beater ( the guy who shot up the club in Orlando )

Don't take it that way Earl - everyone here knows that you a passionate guy, which is great - and no one thinks you are a wife beater

It's ok dude. My apology to Gabriel is sincere and honest. It's all I can offer. That tragedy in Orlando is only the beginning of what it to come on our sacred soil.

Hillary will let them all in.

They are already here thanks to Obama.

It's ok.

I'm voting for Neil Peart for President. A fat man who chose his motorcycle over his own daughter.

Happy Fuccking Father's Day Mr. Peart.

I will be in Vegas. I'm just as bad. Oh well.

Betting on the Cavs.

• Like 2

I just got a girl pregnant. She's 32. Looks like I'm going to have another "white child." Why not right? I WANT A SON!!!!

Are you being serious Earl ?

No guys!!!! KIDDING!

If that was true I wouldn't announce it on a public forum!!!!! LOL!

But yes, I do want to have a son some year.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

ISIS MUST BE DESTROYED! They keep picking on France and the USA?

Why the fukk can't all our countries come together as one and seek these cowards out and exterminate them? Because it doesn't matter? They will just keep reproducing like cockroaches.

We need to build Roach ISIS Motels.

You can check in but you can't check out!!!!!!

How about TRUMP WALL? GOLD PLATED???? Built by Mexico?

INSANE!

I am sure everyone on this forum is going to vote for TRUMP!!!!

Thank God for WHITE LION!

Signed,

"WHEN THE CHILDREN CRY"

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

BLOCK ME COCKHEAD!

I guess if reporting your posts doesn't do any good, then...yeah.

Done.

(Well, right after this post, anyway).

That shouldn't have to be the answer, though. But yeah. I'm done with reading your particular brand of...whatever it is that you say.

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

Its Sense O'clock News Earl,with that passport I hope you find a place where they dont sell assault weapons to crazy wife beaters.

Earl, this was not directed at you - although I can see how you took it that way ..

JB is correct

I don't want to speak for Gabriel, but I think he was taking more of a shot at the laws in this country - selling assault rifles to a guy who was an acknowledged wife beater ( the guy who shot up the club in Orlando )

Don't take it that way Earl - everyone here knows that you a passionate guy, which is great - and no one thinks you are a wife beater

Thank you Lucas

I am not sure why Earl thought this was at him. It was not, as I said to him last nite in this topic...I was hoping with his passport he was able to find a safer place

If someone could do me a favor and pass my apologies onto Earl, perhaps in a separate post here, I think he blocked me over my comment in which I did not intend to be personal towards him. Thanks.

Edited by Gabrielgil513
  • Like 1

JB is correct

Thank you Lucas

I am not sure why Earl thought this was at him. It was not, as I said to him last nite in this topic...I was hoping with his passport he was able to find a safer place

If someone could do me a favor and pass my apologies onto Earl, perhaps in a separate post here, I think he blocked me over my comment in which I did not intend to be personal towards him. Thanks.

Did you read the last several posts?

I explained to him (in this thread) that it was his mistake and that your comment was in regards to the tragic events. He apologized after that. He didn't read what you said after your first comment that he misread.

Lucas backed up what I was saying earlier with the comment you quoted here.

So yeah, go back and read the last several posts and you'll find Earl's apology along with my explanation preceding that.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

JB is correct

Thank you Lucas

I explained to him (in this thread) that it was his mistake and that your comment was in regards to the tragic events. He apologized after that. He didn't read what you said after your first comment that he misread.

So yeah, go back and read the last several posts and you'll find Earl's apology along with my explanation preceding that.

Thanks JB

I did see that, but then I thought I saw some angry words again afterwards about my comments. Confusing. Hopefully its passed.

• Like 1

JB is correct

Thank you Lucas

Imagine if this conversation was in person and people were physically going back to where they were 10 minutes ago to remember what was just said? Is that the definition of being drunk?

JB is correct

Thank you Lucas

Imagine if this conversation was in person and people were physically going back to where they were 10 minutes ago to remember what was just said? Is that the definition of being drunk?

That's very interesting Duck. I did apologize for the misunderstanding and I was sober when I wrote it.

It is what it is.

Humans love drama. I think there are more important things to discuss.

Like coming together as one to kill ISIS and TERROR.

Sadly our world leaders aren't doing a thing about it.

I think typing about TERROR outside of SOCN is acceptable. But then again what do I know?

I just a divorced drunk drug addict Rush fan with an IQ of 2.112.

• Like 1

JB is correct

Thank you Lucas

You are a good dude G. I totally misunderstood your comment.

Please accept my apology. I mean it.

• Like 1

JB is correct

Thank you Lucas

That's very interesting Duck. I did apologize for the misunderstanding and I was sober when I wrote it.

It is what it is.

Humans love drama. I think there are more important things to discuss.

Like coming together as one to kill ISIS and TERROR.

Sadly our world leaders aren't doing a thing about it.

I think typing about TERROR outside of SOCN is acceptable. But then again what do I know?

I just a divorced drunk drug addict Rush fan with an IQ of 2.112.

Are we EVIL or DIVINE?? We're the FIRST in line for BEER! :hail:

JB is correct

Thank you Lucas

You are a good dude G. I totally misunderstood your comment.

Please accept my apology. I mean it.

All is good Earl. I look forward to reading your topics in the future!