Do You People On Here Still Have Ears And Eyes? BORING!!! LIKE ME!!! The Fact That RUSH Put "Distant Early Warning" On The "HEAR 'N AID" Album is..

RUSHHEAD666

My oldest daughter just told me that sushi in Japan is very sketch. Because of the tsunami and also because they substitute dolphin for tuna. Is this true??

It might give you a tapeworm!

Is your oldest daughter looking at this thread?? :givebeer: :smoke:

NO! Zoe is NOT looking that this thread!!! Yeah screw that! I don't need a tapeworm. Not sure if the other sushi would be safe to eat either Pat! Lots of STDs out there man! Did you know that 85% of the world has HPV? I'm very clean so I'm very worried about that. HPV? Isn't that a record store chain in England? LOL

Hah no HMV!

I'm clean myself mate! Clean as a whistle!

My oldest daughter just told me that sushi in Japan is very sketch. Because of the tsunami and also because they substitute dolphin for tuna. Is this true??

NO! Zoe is NOT looking that this thread!!! Yeah screw that! I don't need a tapeworm. Not sure if the other sushi would be safe to eat either Pat! Lots of STDs out there man! Did you know that 85% of the world has HPV? I'm very clean so I'm very worried about that. HPV? Isn't that a record store chain in England? LOL

How did she find out then???

HMV sucks nowadays too. I used to grab quite a few import albums from there in the 80's. Now you couldn't even get a Justin Beaver Cockknocker single from the dump. It's bad!

It's mellow dude but I like it.

I just saw Vai a month ago with other awesome guitar players. Wylde Malmsteen Nuno and a few others. I was not impressed with Vai at all. Very boring to me. I used to love him. MALMSTEEN BLEW THEM ALL AWAY!!!!!!! WITH FOG MACHINE INCLUDED!!!!!

Hah no HMV!

I'm clean myself mate! Clean as a whistle!

HAHAHA!!! I know buddy! Just a bad joke!!! Good to know man! Makes me happy that I was with the same woman for 21 years and NEVER cheated. I am so scared to date now. UGH! HEP C, WARTS, AIDS, HERPES, STDS! I think I will keep dreaming about women. It's safer and it's FREE!!!!! LOL!!! I won't get a disease and I don't have to spend any money on a woman.

"DREAMING IS FREE"

BLONDIE

• Like 1

HMV sucks nowadays too. I used to grab quite a few import albums from there in the 80's. Now you couldn't even get a Justin Beaver Cockknocker single from the dump. It's bad!

OHHH!! PAT! No I told Zoe that I might be going to Japan to meet some Forum friends. Then she mentioned how unsafe the sushi is over there.

Dude.

It's so sad about record stores all over the world. I bet HMV sucks now. Terrible. However I would rather have HMV than HPV!!!!! LOL!

I miss TOWER RECORDS so much!

Another reason to go to Japan!

• Like 1

I just saw Vai a month ago with other awesome guitar players. Wylde Malmsteen Nuno and a few others. I was not impressed with Vai at all. Very boring to me. I used to love him. MALMSTEEN BLEW THEM ALL AWAY!!!!!!! WITH FOG MACHINE INCLUDED!!!!!

Yes I have to admit Vai has lost the fire. And the inspiration it appears, he's only released one album of new material in the last 11 years and that one was really, really poor. All else he's been releasing has been live stuff and lame compilations etc. Even this new one is a rehash with something he dragged out of the vaults because he can't think of anything good anymore. Don't get me wrong I'm interested in it but if it was really great he'd have released it back in the 80's. And it says it all that it takes a re-release of an old album to get interested in the guy at all these days.

• Like 1

Yes I have to admit Vai has lost the fire. And the inspiration it appears, he's only released one album of new material in the last 11 years and that one was really, really poor. All else he's been releasing has been live stuff and lame compilations etc. Even this new one is a rehash with something he dragged out of the vaults because he can't think of anything good anymore. Don't get me wrong I'm interested in it but if it was really great he'd have released it back in the 80's. And it says it all that it takes a re-release of an old album to get interested in the guy at all these days.

Damn dude I totally agree with your post. It's sad man but that's life. Many of our rock heroes are either out of ideas or dying. Where is the next generation of melodic guitar slingers? NOWHERE

• Like 1

I've been listening to Jimmy Herring while I've been in this thread...

Current song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGyHmniZEJY

See? You are big reason Pat why I still come here. I know my shit man but I DON'T KNOW IT ALL! Finding new good music is so much fun! Never heard of this guy. THANK YOU!

Jimmy Herring is a BEAST mate! Try this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oddCO75lFbQ

Current song:

See? You are big reason Pat why I still come here. I know my shit man but I DON'T KNOW IT ALL! Finding new good music is so much fun! Never heard of this guy. THANK YOU!

Jimmy Herring is a BEAST mate! Try this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oddCO75lFbQ

I like the in the pocket groove.

OHHH!! PAT! No I told Zoe that I might be going to Japan to meet some Forum friends. Then she mentioned how unsafe the sushi is over there.

Dude.

It's so sad about record stores all over the world. I bet HMV sucks now. Terrible. However I would rather have HMV than HPV!!!!! LOL!

Virgin sucks as well. It's got a new name ZAVVI. And you couldn't find a heavy metal album there if your life depended on it. if I turned up tomorrow at HMV or Virgin they'd probably ring the police and have me locked up as an insane 80's throwback! :16ton:

I WILL GET THIS! How many albums does he have???

He's not got that many, he's the opposite of Buckethead in terms of output. He's in a lot of other bands though.

Thanks Pat! I'm hooked! I will do some research later

• Like 1

Current song:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

• Like 1

He's not got that many, he's the opposite of Buckethead in terms of output. He's in a lot of other bands though.

He did this album a few years back that was 60 minutes of totally free jazz. It's was too much for me though, I don't recommend that one it was too OUT THERE!

Dude.

Virgin sucks as well. It's got a new name ZAVVI. And you couldn't find a heavy metal album there if your life depended on it. if I turned up tomorrow at HMV or Virgin they'd probably ring the police and have me locked up as an insane 80's throwback! :16ton:

Dude! You are preaching to the choir here. We used to have a VIRGIN Megastore in San Francisco. I would go there and find a shitload of Japanese CDS! TONS OF METAL!!!

That ship has sailed buddy! Now I have to order all of my Japanese shit at CD JAPAN. I love that place!

He did this album a few years back that was 60 minutes of totally free jazz. It's was too much for me though, I don't recommend that one it was too OUT THERE!

I knew in seconds hearing that second track that he was a jazz guitarist. I love it. I want to hear some free jazz guitar!

• Like 1

I love how our threads go in a million different directions.

Uptight posters would call this HIJACKING. I CALL IT FUN AND EDUCATING!!!!

You've hijacked your own thread haven't you Earl?? :joker:

Hahahaha!!! I guess it's safe to say I have! Oh and because it's my thread no one can get mad at me!!!!! Rules are meant to be broken!!!!

I prefer "BREAKING THE CHAINS!"

Love,

DOKKEN

• Like 1

You know sometimes I have a few drinks and end up talking to my stereo, it's the only one who truly understands me! :smoke:

HAHAHAHA!!! Dude you kill me.

Now that my house is a fukking ROCK AND ROLL SPORTS BAR AND GRILL MAN CAVE I crank tunes every night and BBQ. My stereo is my best friend. Great therapy!!!

• Like 1

I knew in seconds hearing that second track that he was a jazz guitarist. I love it. I want to hear some free jazz guitar!

This album was just one long song!