Do You People On Here Still Have Ears And Eyes? BORING!!! LIKE ME!!! The Fact That RUSH Put "Distant Early Warning" On The "HEAR 'N AID" Album is..

RUSHHEAD666

This has become the most dominant thread on the forum of the last few weeks!

Sure, if by "weeks" you mean "48 hours".

But we can make it weeks if we apply ourselves.

Fukk all of this fake bantering forum typing!

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO MEET IN JAPAN??

I am a real person. I want to travel and have fun!! I am renewing my PASSPORT!! WHEN ARE WE MEETING UP??????

Meet me in Ireland in three weeks!

:hail:

I would love to buddy but this wife beater is taking his beautiful daughters to Maui next month.

Have they agreed to go mate??

Yes Pat! They are very excited and Skylar is taking her best friend. Great! A condo filled with three girls!

Next you know know some asshole on here will call me a crazy child abuser.

I'm fukking done.

Who insulted you Earl I must have missed that? :o

I am a real person. I want to travel and have fun!! I am renewing my PASSPORT!! WHEN ARE WE MEETING UP??????

I would love to buddy but this wife beater is taking his beautiful daughters to Maui next month.

Awwww... That'll be awesome!

Yes Pat! They are very excited and Skylar is taking her best friend. Great! A condo filled with three girls!

I'm fukking done.

It's on the last page. Gabriel something. I don't give a shit man, I didn't even look at the next response.

I'm moving the fukk on.

Warriors suck too. What a shitty day. Oh well.

• Like 2

Awwww... That'll be awesome!

Thanks buddy! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! Ireland is on my list though! You lucky dog!!!

WARRIORS BLOW!!!

f***ing NBA is FIXED. More games for Vegas and Corporations to pump more revenue up their greedy asses. Bogut done. So sad.

• Like 1

oh **** it

on to Game 6

Lucas you are killing me right now Read my post to Goose. I am SO PISSED!!!

Maybe I should start attacking assholes on here.

Nah.

I will control my child self for once.

DAMN IT!

• Like 2

I'm fukking done.

It's on the last page. Gabriel something. I don't give a shit man, I didn't even look at the next response.

I'm moving the fukk on.

That's some weird shit Earl I don't get it! Where's the wife beating in this thread, or any thread lately? :huh:

I'm fukking done.

I'm moving the fukk on.

That's some weird shit Earl I don't get it! Where's the wife beating in this thread, or any thread lately? :huh:

I know man! I rarely take an insult "Closer To The Heart" but man fucck it. Typical liberal immature response.

I thought I was the small child on here? Oh well. What do I know?

I spent 21 years with the same woman. We parted separate ways because we grew apart.

Not because I'm a wife beater.

I don't even wear a fuckingg wife beater t shirt.

I'm white collar.

Not a blue collar piece of red neck scum!!!!

Oh well.

NEXT!

As Paul Stanley would sing...

MOVE ON!

• Like 1

I've made the "Big Money" Duck. I don't give a FUCKK.

It's mostly going to my EX.

Yeah I'm a dead beat wife beater pussy.

I give everything to my ex and my girls.

I've never thrown a punch in my life to any human.

Yet I'm always painted to be the bad guy because I have a big fuckking mouth and I type the truth.

FUKK ISIS.

I'm fukking done.

I'm moving the fukk on.

You're both a couple of blind bastards! You're both not that much older than me so what the hell happened?! Too much metal in your eyes!

Really though Earl, you just misunderstood Gabriel. He was referring to Orlando. He clearly wasn't saying anything negative to you. I even replied to his comment (my) yesterday before you. I knew exactly what he meant.

And even when you tore him up (after your misunderstanding), he was calm about it and clarified simply that it was about the terrible shooting tragedy.

Its Sense O'clock News Earl,with that passport I hope you find a place where they dont sell assault weapons to crazy wife beaters.

Such places aren't hard to find.

But that's best left said in the SOCN I guess.

Earl, this was not directed at you - although I can see how you took it that way ..

JB is correct

I don't want to speak for Gabriel, but I think he was taking more of a shot at the laws in this country - selling assault rifles to a guy who was an acknowledged wife beater ( the guy who shot up the club in Orlando )

Don't take it that way Earl - everyone here knows that you a passionate guy, which is great - and no one thinks you are a wife beater

• Like 1

I'm fukking done.

I'm moving the fukk on.

You're both a couple of blind bastards! You're both not that much older than me so what the hell happened?! Too much metal in your eyes!

Really though Earl, you just misunderstood Gabriel. He was referring to Orlando. He clearly wasn't saying anything negative to you. I even replied to his comment (my) yesterday before you. I knew exactly what he meant.

And even when you tore him up (after your misunderstanding), he was calm about it and clarified simply that it was about the terrible shooting tragedy.

Oh you expect me to go back and read the previous page. :16ton: :smoke:

I'm fukking done.

I'm moving the fukk on.

Oh you expect me to go back and read the previous page. :16ton: :smoke:

Yeah, don't go back.

Look forward and around with both eyes you blind bastard of a duck! :LOL:

• Like 1

I'm fukking done.

I'm moving the fukk on.

Really?

I'm actually very bright. When he said about me finding a place to move to I thought I he was referring to me as the crazy wife beater. DUH! Why not think that right? All the fuckingg people on here over the last decade always calling me CRAZY. INSANE. ZANY. A DRUNK. A DRUG ADDICT.

If I am wrong then I totally apologize to Gabriel. I actually thought he was a nice guy.

FUKK!

I hate drama. Why do I indirectly cause it?

I guess I am the idiot of the week on here then.

I don't know guys. We type shit on here all the time. It's like when we text people. It's hard to understand the emotion or the gist when there is no emotion in empty words.

Yeah, I'm f***ing smart.

I'm educated.

I run a very nice business.

I am a good human.

I have awesome girls.

Sorry that I abuse my privileges here. I vent. I stress. I get pissed off about TERROR.

I hate where our once great country is going.

DOWN THE FUCKKING TUBES!

I'm divorced.

RUSH IS OVER.

On and on and on and on.

But life goes on.

So f**k it.

I'm a man right now.

I truly apologize to Gabriel.

But I will never change who I am for anyone.

Hence the reason my wife and I split up.

I LIVE FOR ROCK AND ROLL!

I will be single for the rest of my life.

CHEER BITCHES!

THAT'S TO ALL THE MEN ON HERE I LOVE!!! LOL!

One of my best friends is gay and he's 68. He's from England and I love him unconditionally!! HE WAS IN MY WEDDING!!!!!!

FUCKK ISIS

KILL THEM ALL!!!

• Like 2

GOD BLESS AMERICA!! SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!

WE NEED SOMEONE TO USE OUR TROOPS PROPERLY TO KILL THESE SCUM!

THE CLINTONS WILL JUST HAVE ORGIES IN THE ORAL OFFICE.

A DISGRACE UNDER PRESSURE!!!!

THE ENEMY WITHIN!!

WHAT A PUN!!!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Earl, for your penance, eat this:

http://mixvox.org/images/shirako.jpg

It's shirako.

I'll let you look that up. But directly translated, it means "white child". I can't guarantee you won't get tapeworm or vomit.

good lord

lol

I was going to disagree with you on the natto a few days ago JB ... In fact, the supplement Nattokinase can be very beneficial

But what you just posted has got me re considering the vegan life again

• Like 1

It's shirako.

I'll let you look that up. But directly translated, it means "white child". I can't guarantee you won't get tapeworm or vomit.

biovision-blob-fish-600-69817.jpg

• Like 3

It's shirako.

good lord

lol

I was going to disagree with you on the natto a few days ago JB ... In fact, the supplement Nattokinase can be very beneficial

I was saying natto was gross. I never mentioned its health benefits. I'm talking about taste. That's all I talk about when I talk about food.

And I don't give a shit if shirako makes me as powerful as the Incredible Hulk, I'm not trying that shit again. I was stupid for trying it once.

Locals here are funny. They talk about the health benefits of eating this and that THEN much of the time they drown the dish in mayo! :LOL:

• Like 1

It's shirako.

good lord

lol

I was saying natto was gross. I never mentioned its health benefits. I'm talking about taste. That's all I talk about when I talk about food.

And I don't give a shit if shirako makes me as powerful as the Incredible Hulk, I'm not trying that shit again. I was stupid for trying it once.

Locals here are funny. They talk about the health benefits of eating this and that THEN much of the time they drown the dish in mayo! :LOL:

http://media.mademan.com/chickipedia/uploaded_photos/4/45/Virginia_Mayo-sexy-smoking-hot-chicki-chickipedia-young-after-eyes-before_thumb_585x795.jpg

• Like 1

It's shirako.

good lord

lol

http://media.mademan.com/chickipedia/uploaded_photos/4/45/Virginia_Mayo-sexy-smoking-hot-chicki-chickipedia-young-after-eyes-before_thumb_585x795.jpg

Virginia Mayo was a hot dish. She should've been on all my meals!

• Like 3

It's shirako.

good lord

lol

Yes, but is she covered with shirako?

• Like 1

It's shirako.

good lord

lol

Yes, but is she covered with shirako?

Don't ruin the dish Dad!