2016 MLB Season Thread

The Analog Cub

It took me 45 years, but I finally located the JAP button on my TV. Now I will watch ALL sports in Japanese, no more Chris Berman, Verne Lundquist or Joe Buck only Togi Yamashida

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/Cu7nX0MXEAEfXh0_zpsjeukpbih.jpg

• Like 1

Suck it Dodgers! Grand Slam in the 8th puts game 1 in the bag.

Suck it Cubs! We're coming home tied 1 - 1!

14390942_1267857569920725_5991249306239796758_n.jpg?oh=23b3e663a3844529c2875dbd9009cc5f&oe=58ADD290

We sure could use another Kershaw, though.

It's gonna be though to beat the Cubs in a seven game series.

Edited by Self-Indulgence

Suck it Dodgers! Grand Slam in the 8th puts game 1 in the bag.

Suck it Cubs! We're coming home tied 1 - 1!

14390942_1267857569920725_5991249306239796758_n.jpg?oh=23b3e663a3844529c2875dbd9009cc5f&oe=58ADD290

We sure could use another Kershaw, though.

It's gonna be though to beat the Cubs in a seven game series.

:yes: Bummed I am missing it!

More proof that Jose Bautista is a weenie: He's implying that the ALCS is rigged. Maybe he's been listening to too many Donald Trump speeches.

"All you gotta do is look at video and count how many times [indians pitchers have] thrown pitches over the heart of the plate,” Bautista said according to USA Today’s Mike Vorkunov. “It hasn’t been many. They’ve been able to do that because of the circumstances—that I’m not trying to talk about because I can’t. That’s for you guys to do but you guys don’t really want to talk about that either.”

Dude, seriously. :eyeroll:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/indians-clown-bautista-for-implying-alcs-is-rigged/ar-AAj2gBK

More proof that Jose Bautista is a weenie: He's implying that the ALCS is rigged. Maybe he's been listening to too many Donald Trump speeches.

"All you gotta do is look at video and count how many times [indians pitchers have] thrown pitches over the heart of the plate,” Bautista said according to USA Today’s Mike Vorkunov. “It hasn’t been many. They’ve been able to do that because of the circumstances—that I’m not trying to talk about because I can’t. That’s for you guys to do but you guys don’t really want to talk about that either.”

https://www.msn.com/...gged/ar-AAj2gBK

"All you gotta do is look at video and count how many times [indians pitchers have] thrown pitches over the heart of the plate. It hasn’t been many. They’ve been able to do that because..."

...Because they're good at hitting the corners of the strike zone and not leaving hitable pitches out over the heart of the plate? Maybe?

• Like 1

"All you gotta do is look at video and count how many times [indians pitchers have] thrown pitches over the heart of the plate. It hasn’t been many. They’ve been able to do that because..."

...Because they're good at hitting the corners of the strike zone and not leaving hitable pitches out over the heart of the plate? Maybe?

He's such a weenie.

• Like 1

He's such a weenie.

And that's why I smile every time I see him getting his clock cleaned. Thank you Sully.
  • Like 1

He's such a weenie.

And that's why I smile every time I see him getting his clock cleaned. Thank you Sully.

:D

• Like 2

THANK YOU, CLEVELAND!!!! :notworthy:

Joey Fat Lip can suck it! (sorry Geddy.)

I will from here on out have a special place in my heart for the Indians. Happy to see one of my favorite players ever, Mike Napoli, have another go at a World Series pennant. He really deserves to win one.

Now, let's get this done, Cubbies!!!! :cheerleader:

• Like 3

I will from here on out have a special place in my heart for the Indians. Happy to see one of my favorite players ever, Mike Napoli, have another go at a World Series pennant. He really deserves to win one.

Actually, Napoli won a Series with the Red Sox a few years ago. But yeah, he could use another one. :yes:

• Like 1

My avatar on the mound tonight. Let's make it 2-1!

He did.

:LOL: dammit

With the Cubs win tonight, tied at 2-2 and we'll be going back to Wrigley.

And unfortunately, facing Kershaw again when we get there.

PARTY AT NAPOLI'S!!! :clap:

Shaking in his boots.... :laughing guy: Bautista should be given the boot by the BlueJays what a idiot.... ROLL TRIBE!!!! BELIEVELAND ROCKS!!!! :haz: :7up: