What Does TRF Mean To You?

Lorraine

This is the best forum on the net

In all seriousness, I joined one night about one year ago when I was going thru a dismal stretch in life, which, at that point, was when I was rediscovering how much Rush meant to me, and how incredible and inspiring their music is ..

I love coming here

The personalities of every active member captivated me, so I discovered the forum for the Rush, but joined because I wanted to speak with everyone.

Well, I can certainly appreciate that comment. Don't talk to Laughedatbytime, he's a scary person

the-gimp-from-pulp-fiction-applies-for-a-literary-internship-1413326670710-crop_desktop.jpeg?resize=*:*&output-quality=75

• Like 3

I would really miss this forum. Everyone else I annoy leave my life entirely but for some reason you people tolerate me. Gluttons for punishment apparently.

Forgive me, but I found that very funny for some reason. I'm sure you are joking. :hug2:

Yes I am joking...you should know by now that I say many things just for the humor.

I have found out the hard way on here that it is always best to use these---------------> :cool: :LOL: ;) :) :smoke: . ;)

let's see, your smiling, laughing, winking, smiling, smoking a joint and winking. I've reached the conclusion that you're stoned and flirting with me.

Is that what it's supposed to be? I thought it was a cigarette. :LOLsign:

um yeahhhhhh, that little Jamaican hat gives it away.

Is that what's on top of his head? :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Jamaica!

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/characters/puppybrite2.gif

• Like 2

In all seriousness, I joined one night about one year ago when I was going thru a dismal stretch in life, which, at that point, was when I was rediscovering how much Rush meant to me, and how incredible and inspiring their music is ..

I love coming here

Same thing, but change one year ago to a few weeks ago. To add, I was lurking this forum for a few days before I decided to make an account. The personalities of every active member captivated me, so I discovered the forum for the Rush, but joined because I wanted to speak with everyone. :)

TRF represents new friends and new opinions. I'd be very sad if this forum didn't exist.

That's us - captivating. You do realize this is the Hotel California insofar as you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

• Like 3

I love this place I am just sorry I haunt you with my presence.

I know I am annoying.

I will try and mature, to grow as a person, to share deeply my...

EAT MY POO!!

I very much doubt there is any member here who doesn't annoy someone, or many.

I love coming here

The personalities of every active member captivated me, so I discovered the forum for the Rush, but joined because I wanted to speak with everyone.

Well, I can certainly appreciate that comment. Don't talk to Laughedatbytime, he's a scary person

the-gimp-from-pulp-fiction-applies-for-a-literary-internship-1413326670710-crop_desktop.jpeg?resize=*:*&output-quality=75

Day of Light,

Don't listen to Tombstone. About 95% of the members on here are alters of his. This means that most of these conversations are simply his doing. An act. A show. Play talk. He's a clever guy so they may seem like very natural every day conversations one might have with a neighbor or buddy. But don't you believe it, it's almost all Tombstone.

:blaze:

• Like 4

What, does TM think all blacks are into bondage? That is not my experience.....just sayin'.... :whipgirl: :banana:

Other than a place to discuss Rush and music and keep up on the latest Rush news? Does it mean more to you than that, or can you take or leave the place? If 73 pulled the plug on TRF tomorrow, would you miss it or you couldn't care less?

It's a neat place to talk about our appreciated band and there are really nice people to be around with.

I surely would miss it because I've got great friends here. :)

• Like 2

For the original year I joined, it was all about Rush. It was my sophomore year in highschool and there was a trend I had up until that point where each year I'd obsess over a different band (not a conscious decision), almost to the point of excess.

From there on, and up until now, it's been all about the people, as well as MOTS, and the creativity that Grand Designs lets me indulge in.

I think I'm better off in life having some TRF knowledge under my belt. I've learned things from people here which I don't think I would have many other places. Although I haven't done this anytime recently, I've made quite a few personal threads asking for advice, and the input from these threads helped me with my situation.

So if TRF were to suddenly disappear forever, I'd be lost.

I did meet a very close friend through this forum, and I have his personal information so I would stay in contact with him through those means... But it'd still be terrible to lose all of you and this website.

• Like 6

So if TRF were to suddenly disappear forever, I'd be lost....it'd still be terrible to lose all of you and this website.

That's how I feel too. I often try to figure out why that is - what is so different about this place and the people on it.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

http://www.wingclips.com/system/movie-clips/spartacus/i-am-spartacus/images/spartacus-movie-clip-screenshot-i-am-spartacus_large.jpg

I'M TOMBSTONE!!!

• Like 1

I don't know...

Sometimes I'm highly engaged and interested in all the happenings in here and read through pages upon pages of other people discussing stuff, adding my own little contributions here and there... but other times I completely forget about this place. I feel like if I was a little more active, I'd probably get more out of this community. I have had an overall positive experience for the most part, but no significant sentimentality at this point. That may change. You guys all seem great.

• Like 1

Toasted Rye Fergies

:banana: