Quickly! Name Your Top Five Drummers Of All Time!!!!!! Favorite Or Best! Doesn't Matter!

RUSHHEAD666

I told you about driving all day to see Oysterhead in LA I think. We listened to Tom Waits all the fuckign way, then pulled up to Hollywood, stayed at some weird f***ed up Artists colony with a bunch of pretentious LA arseholes, then drove back the next day.

I saw Oysterhead in LA and stood as close to Les and Trey as Stewart Copland was. I was probably one of the lame heads you witnessed in berkeley. lol

HAHAHA! You never told me that story but I LOVE IT!

It's all good man! You know I hate the DEAD but to each their own! I'm a RUSHHEAD AS YOU KNOW!

Phish is NOT the Dead!

I told you about driving all day to see Oysterhead in LA I think. We listened to Tom Waits all the fuckign way, then pulled up to Hollywood, stayed at some weird f***ed up Artists colony with a bunch of pretentious LA arseholes, then drove back the next day.

I saw Oysterhead in LA and stood as close to Les and Trey as Stewart Copland was. I was probably one of the lame heads you witnessed in berkeley. lol

It's all good man! You know I hate the DEAD but to each their own! I'm a RUSHHEAD AS YOU KNOW!

It was more Phish for me, I've seen them a ton. From about 94-01 I listened to Phish and never Rush, then I went exactly the other way. I love the GD too, you know Im weird like that. Oh and right now I've got Testament cranked in the headphones.

I am a musicolholic like you.

Phish is NOT the Dead!

Eh.......

True but they are synonymous to my ears.

No thanks!

I tried to get into them. Another boring stoner jam band.

Give me Widespread Panic instead.

Phish is NOT the Dead!

Eh.......

True but they are synonymous to my ears.

No thanks!

I tried to get into them. Another boring stoner jam band.

Give me Widespread Panic instead.

I love Panic dude. Spy versus spy, babys a freeeeeekshow!!!

never tell a dyin man, you never meant to shoot him down.

• Like 2

- Clive Burr

- Lenny White

- Senri Kawaguchi

- Cozy Powell

- Clem Burke

- The Professor

- Bun E Carlos

- Peter Criss

ok, that's eight

"Eight Is Enough!" LOL! I can't believe you picked Bun E.

I was just going to write a post about how much I think his is overrated. Wow! Timing is everything.

Sorry I can't stand Cheap Trick. I like the two albums after their debut and that's it!

Ok Ok! I "SURRENDER!"

Jeff Porcaro

Simon Phillips

Neil Peart

Max Weinberg

Roger Taylor

• Like 2

Roger Taylor

Nice pick. He's severely underrated as a drummer. And the fact that he can drum so well, while singing at the same time...amazing
  • Like 1

Neil Peart

Bill Bruford

Danny Carey

John Weathers

John Stanier

Bill Bruford is top five! As are my above listings of top five drummers.

This is why I hate lists with a definite number sometimes! Haha

Neil Peart

Ringo Starr

John Bonham

Stewart Copeland

Rick Allen

The last one might not be the best, but he amazes me for what he's overcome.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 1