Everything STAR WARS

Tom Sawyer

Ian McDiarmid chews up the screen with his performance. Probably the best acting in any Star Wars movie. Intensity, manipulation, the way he delivers certain lines like "it's a Sith legend" and "not from a Jedi."

Are you going to kill me?

I would certainly like to!

I know you would. I can feeeeel your anger. It gives you focus, makes you stronger......

:haz: :haz: :haz:

Not to be confused with Samuel l Jackson "a Sith LO-OORD?

Jackson had great difficulty playing Mace Windu. He wasn't allowed to drop any F-bombs..... ;) ;)

And then George Lucas cut out a violent interrogation scene with Mace questioning the interrogated, "Does he look like a Sith?" After a brief exchange of lines Mace loses his patience, throws over a table (with the force of course), and screams at the interrogated, "Say 'Dooku' again muthafucka!!! I dare you! I double dare you!"

You can find this deleted scene on the 12th edition of the Blu-Ray, not to be confused with the 11th which has some extra cgi characters but not the deleted Mace scene. And not the 10th edition which only has the "Mace Windu Bad Muthafucka" wallet/light saber combo giveaway.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

Here's an actual clip for the movie

http://youtu.be/SSjkUzlHxK4

Errmmm...

OMG!!!!

Did Lucas direct this piece of shit film?

Are you serious?

Wish I didn't look.

Some of the worst acting I have ever seen.

So Finn is obviously related to Lando and Leia's one night stand.

The girl Jedi is Luke's kid.

I'll be serious for thirty seconds...

1) I don't think the acting can get any worse than that little Anakin punk in Phantom Menace.

2) I don't think it can get any lower than Phantom Menace.

3) I assumed the girl Jedi is Leia & Han's kid.

4) I'm assuming Finn is a completely new character with no connection to any previous characters. I believe he's just a chance to explore the mind/life of a (former) Stormtrooper.

It can get lower than the phantom menace. It's called attack of the clones. Only good part of movie is Padmé getting some of her gear ripped off by monster.

I disagree. Clones didn't have little Anakin so it's automatically not as bad as Phantom.

Clones--it's like stepping barefoot into a pile of shit.

Phantom--it's like landing face first with your mouth open into a pile of shit.

As time has passed, I think The Phantom Menace is the best of the prequels. It has the light-heartedness of the original three films. Once Padme and and Anakin got their relationship going, the story really bogged down, IMO. Episode III was a complete bore. Star Wars doesn't work as heavy drama. It just becomes more ludicrous and less enjoyable for me. And as for bad acting, I can excuse a little kid, but the wooden romance scenes with Anakin and Padme were just horrid.

Looking forward to Episode VII, for my son if nothing else.

Yeah I can excuse a little kid as you say. But I can also find him even more annoying than annoyingly wooden romance scenes. Phantom also introduced the shittiest of all characters: that polywog fool Jar Jar. Phantom had the best scene of the prequels though: Darth Maul vs Qui Gonn & Kenobi.

I had been planning to go on a 6 episode Star Wars marathon and watch them all before this new one opens...BUT now I can't bring myself to watch the prequels due to their shittiness.

I like Sith the best. Ian mcdiarmid chews up the screen with his performance. Probably the best acting in any Star Wars movie. Intensity, manipulation, the way he delivers certain lines like "it's a Sith legend" and "not from a Jedi."

The best thing about Episode ! is DARTH MAUL!

Stupid intro of Maul though...Palpatine says, "This is my apprentice, Darth Maul" then painted face Ray Parks steps into the frame and folds his arms. Cheese! It's like some crappy SNL sketch. Want him to look intimidating? Should've just had him cut some guy's head off.

HAHAHA!

Ok Johnny! I get it! I love your passion. I totally agree with your take.

Sadly I think the 2 minute trailer of Episode VII looks like it's made for HBO. HAN BLOWS OBIWAN

Ian McDiarmid chews up the screen with his performance. Probably the best acting in any Star Wars movie. Intensity, manipulation, the way he delivers certain lines like "it's a Sith legend" and "not from a Jedi."

Are you going to kill me?

I would certainly like to!

I know you would. I can feeeeel your anger. It gives you focus, makes you stronger......

:haz: :haz: :haz:

Not to be confused with Samuel l Jackson "a Sith LO-OORD?

Jackson had great difficulty playing Mace Windu. He wasn't allowed to drop any F-bombs..... ;) ;)

And then George Lucas cut out a violent interrogation scene with Mace questioning the interrogated, "Does he look like a Sith?" After a brief exchange of lines Mace loses his patience, throws over a table (with the force of course), and screams at the interrogated, "Say 'Dooku' again muthafucka!!! I dare you! I double dare you!"

You can find this deleted scene on the 12th edition of the Blu-Ray, not to be confused with the 11th which has some extra cgi characters but not the deleted Mace scene. And not the 10th edition which only has the "Mace Windu Bad Muthafucka" wallet/light saber combo giveaway.

Mace sets down his flamboyant purple snake, I mean saber and pulls out a credit card.

"WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET MUTHHA FUKKA?"

Here's an actual clip for the movie

http://youtu.be/SSjkUzlHxK4

Errmmm...

OMG!!!!

Did Lucas direct this piece of shit film?

Are you serious?

Wish I didn't look.

Some of the worst acting I have ever seen.

So Finn is obviously related to Lando and Leia's one night stand.

The girl Jedi is Luke's kid.

I'll be serious for thirty seconds...

1) I don't think the acting can get any worse than that little Anakin punk in Phantom Menace.

2) I don't think it can get any lower than Phantom Menace.

3) I assumed the girl Jedi is Leia & Han's kid.

4) I'm assuming Finn is a completely new character with no connection to any previous characters. I believe he's just a chance to explore the mind/life of a (former) Stormtrooper.

It can get lower than the phantom menace. It's called attack of the clones. Only good part of movie is Padmé getting some of her gear ripped off by monster.

I disagree. Clones didn't have little Anakin so it's automatically not as bad as Phantom.

Clones--it's like stepping barefoot into a pile of shit.

Phantom--it's like landing face first with your mouth open into a pile of shit.

As time has passed, I think The Phantom Menace is the best of the prequels. It has the light-heartedness of the original three films. Once Padme and and Anakin got their relationship going, the story really bogged down, IMO. Episode III was a complete bore. Star Wars doesn't work as heavy drama. It just becomes more ludicrous and less enjoyable for me. And as for bad acting, I can excuse a little kid, but the wooden romance scenes with Anakin and Padme were just horrid.

Looking forward to Episode VII, for my son if nothing else.

Yeah I can excuse a little kid as you say. But I can also find him even more annoying than annoyingly wooden romance scenes. Phantom also introduced the shittiest of all characters: that polywog fool Jar Jar. Phantom had the best scene of the prequels though: Darth Maul vs Qui Gonn & Kenobi.

I had been planning to go on a 6 episode Star Wars marathon and watch them all before this new one opens...BUT now I can't bring myself to watch the prequels due to their shittiness.

I like Sith the best. Ian mcdiarmid chews up the screen with his performance. Probably the best acting in any Star Wars movie. Intensity, manipulation, the way he delivers certain lines like "it's a Sith legend" and "not from a Jedi."

The best thing about Episode ! is DARTH MAUL!

Stupid intro of Maul though...Palpatine says, "This is my apprentice, Darth Maul" then painted face Ray Parks steps into the frame and folds his arms. Cheese! It's like some crappy SNL sketch. Want him to look intimidating? Should've just had him cut some guy's head off.

HAHAHA!

Ok Johnny! I get it! I love your passion. I totally agree with your take.

Sadly I think the 2 minute trailer of Episode VII looks like it's made for HBO. HAN BLOWS OBIWAN

The more I think about it, the stupider Darth Maul gets. Just a thug with face paint and a double ended light saber. Shit, did he even speak? Aren't Sith Lords supposed to have intelligence? I can't remember him showing any.

The more I think about it, the stupider Darth Maul gets. Just a thug with face paint and a double ended light saber. Shit, did he even speak? Aren't Sith Lords supposed to have intelligence? I can't remember him showing any.

Maul was definitely just a thug. Dooku was Palpatine's true apprentice. When Dooku was killed, Palpatine told the Trade Federation that he was soon to get a younger, more powerful apprentice - some spolied Jedi brat who had issues......

Edited by Principled Man

Maul was definitely just a thug. Dooku was Palpatine's true apprentice. When Dooku was killed, Palpatine told the Trade Federation that he was soon to get a younger, more powerful apprentice - some spolied Jedi brat who had issues......

That's my beef though: Why make the character a Sith Lord if all he is is a thug? Just make him a bounty hunter if necessary. Or INVENT some stupid ass super duper imperial warrior guard title and leave it at that.

That's my beef though: Why make the character a Sith Lord if all he is is a thug? Just make him a bounty hunter if necessary. Or INVENT some stupid ass super duper imperial warrior guard title and leave it at that.

He wasn't a Sith Lord. The Sith's Rule of Two mandates that there can be only two - a Master and an Apprentice. Palpatine was the Master (Lord), and Dooku was the Apprentice. Maul, Grievous and others were just his loyal henchmen.

He wasn't a Sith Lord. The Sith's Rule of Two mandates that there can be only two - a Master and an Apprentice. Palpatine was the Master (Lord), and Dooku was the Apprentice. Maul, Grievous and others were just his loyal henchmen.

Oops, my bad. Then that's much better...but he still was kind of a useless character.

Oops, my bad. Then that's much better...but he still was kind of a useless character.

Darth Maul is described here as a "Sith assassin, rather than a full apprentice". Nerd on... :fistbump:

http://starwars.wiki...wiki/Darth_Maul

But hen it goes on to describe him as being replaced by Dooku... " Sidious would quickly replace Maul with another powerful apprentice: the late Jinn's former Master, Dooku, who had fallen to the dark side, and whom Sidious dubbed Darth Tyranus."

Edited by goose

Rushhead, who says that Jedi girl isn't a twin? Who says her twin didn't die or didn't turn to the dark side?

I assume Luke became a powerful hermit Jedi a la Kenobi OR he turned to the dark side and became Darth Vader v.2 BUT I don't think he scored and had children.

Good point. I heard that Han and Leia had twin girls. One was a Jedi the other turned to the Dark Side so perhaps it is true. Time will tell! I find it hard to believe that Luke never reproduced. He must have some children to carry out his own Legacy!!!!

Obi Wan never got lucky, yeah? Obi was a cool, educated knight. Luke was an orphan farm boy with a shit haircut. Given that, I think Obi would've had an easier time hooking up than Luke...but he never did.

• Like 1

Rushhead, who says that Jedi girl isn't a twin? Who says her twin didn't die or didn't turn to the dark side?

I assume Luke became a powerful hermit Jedi a la Kenobi OR he turned to the dark side and became Darth Vader v.2 BUT I don't think he scored and had children.

Good point. I heard that Han and Leia had twin girls. One was a Jedi the other turned to the Dark Side so perhaps it is true. Time will tell! I find it hard to believe that Luke never reproduced. He must have some children to carry out his own Legacy!!!!

Obi Wan never got lucky, yeah? Obi was a cool, educated knight. Luke was an orphan farm boy with a shit haircut. Given that, I think Obi would've had an easier time hooking up than Luke...but he never did.

HAHAHA!

So Luke and and a very young Anakin had the same fukking ugly haircut. Almost like DUMB AND DUMBER and that garbage owner Mark Davis of the Oakland Raiders.

I get it man!

I think Luke hooked up very well in the underrated classic film, "CORVETTE SUMMER." I loved that movie. Adolescent awesomeness!

• Like 2

HAHAHA!

So Luke and and a very young Anakin had the same fukking ugly haircut. Almost like DUMB AND DUMBER and that garbage owner Mark Davis of the Oakland Raiders.

I get it man!

I think Luke hooked up very well in the underrated classic film, "CORVETTE SUMMER." I loved that movie. Adolescent awesomeness!

http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/8574/657818_110.jpg

Kenny: Vanessa, I've got to get to the Dagobah system.

Vanessa: The what?!

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

Darth Maul is described here as a "Sith assassin, rather than a full apprentice". Nerd on... :fistbump:

But then it goes on to describe him as being replaced by Dooku... " Sidious would quickly replace Maul with another powerful apprentice: the late Jinn's former Master, Dooku, who had fallen to the dark side, and whom Sidious dubbed Darth Tyranus."

I was wrong about the "Sith Lords" to a degree.

In the original trilogy, Darth Vader is called "Lord Vader" several times. This may be just another title of nobility, as Dooku is a "Count". The Sith maintain power via a feudal system, with the Emperor distributing power to his vassals. Maul may have been his official apprentice, or he may have been a lower vassal. Vader was definitely the "heir" to the Sith Throne, so to speak. All Sith take the name of "Darth" regardless of their status in the heirarchy.

My Star Wars nerd thrusters are on full! :LOL:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

get ready to see a lot of this...

http://www.9news.com/story/entertainment/movies/star-wars/2015/12/01/stormtroopers-christmas-tree-assembly/76602506/

http://cdn.tegna-tv.com/-mm-/c2542c90ae71d15fc8c07cdf9954673efd4c5c59/c=3-0-2046-1536&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/2015/12/01/WUSA/WUSA/635845644791568691-12322465-1054070804643293-3907478253942613217-o.jpg

http://cdn.tegna-tv.com/-mm-/c2542c90ae71d15fc8c07cdf9954673efd4c5c59/c=3-0-2046-1536&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/2015/12/01/WUSA/WUSA/635845644792660698-12314432-1054070947976612-2359959427190732011-o.jpg

http://cdn.tegna-tv.com/-mm-/c2542c90ae71d15fc8c07cdf9954673efd4c5c59/c=3-0-2046-1536&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/2015/12/01/WUSA/WUSA/635845647251860462-11231223-1054071317976575-4599970459418657476-o.jpg

http://cdn.tegna-tv.com/-mm-/ee85a22d02307af3276dd27af7d0ca409d078068/c=0-0-720-960&r=383&c=0-0-380-510/local/-/media/2015/12/01/WUSA/WUSA/635845650482641172-12295530-1054071917976515-7798934573057539349-n.jpg

http://cdn.tegna-tv.com/-mm-/ee85a22d02307af3276dd27af7d0ca409d078068/c=0-0-720-960&r=383&c=0-0-380-510/local/-/media/2015/12/01/WUSA/WUSA/635845650480769160-12301651-1054072097976497-5729993225363878853-n.jpg

• Like 2

But then it goes on to describe him as being replaced by Dooku... " Sidious would quickly replace Maul with another powerful apprentice: the late Jinn's former Master, Dooku, who had fallen to the dark side, and whom Sidious dubbed Darth Tyranus."

I was a wrong about the "Sith Lords" to a degree.

In the original trilogy, Darth Vader is called "Lord Vader" several times. This may be just another title of nobility, as Dooku is a "Count". The Sith maintain power via a feudal system, with the Emperor distributing power to his vassals. Maul may have been his official apprentice, or he may have been a lower vassal. Vader was definitely the "heir" to the Sith Throne, so to speak. All Sith take the name of "Darth" regardless of their status in the heirarchy.

I blame George Lucas for any shittiness OR any misunderstandings regarding characters. :LOL:

• Like 4

HAHAHA!

I get it man!

http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/8574/657818_110.jpg

Kenny: Vanessa, I've got to get to the Dagobah system.

Vanessa: The what?!

Classic! Damn I love this movie!!! I need it on blu-ray!

I was a wrong about the "Sith Lords" to a degree.

I blame George Lucas for any shittiness OR any misunderstandings regarding characters. :LOL:

Lucas is an idiot genius.

He destroyed his own creation yet still made out like a fuckinng bandit.

He's the Han Solo of Movie Making.

get ready to see a lot of this...

http://www.9news.com...embly/76602506/

http://cdn.tegna-tv.com/-mm-/c2542c90ae71d15fc8c07cdf9954673efd4c5c59/c=3-0-2046-1536&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/2015/12/01/WUSA/WUSA/635845644791568691-12322465-1054070804643293-3907478253942613217-o.jpg

http://cdn.tegna-tv.com/-mm-/c2542c90ae71d15fc8c07cdf9954673efd4c5c59/c=3-0-2046-1536&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/2015/12/01/WUSA/WUSA/635845644792660698-12314432-1054070947976612-2359959427190732011-o.jpg

http://cdn.tegna-tv.com/-mm-/c2542c90ae71d15fc8c07cdf9954673efd4c5c59/c=3-0-2046-1536&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/2015/12/01/WUSA/WUSA/635845647251860462-11231223-1054071317976575-4599970459418657476-o.jpg

http://cdn.tegna-tv.com/-mm-/ee85a22d02307af3276dd27af7d0ca409d078068/c=0-0-720-960&r=383&c=0-0-380-510/local/-/media/2015/12/01/WUSA/WUSA/635845650482641172-12295530-1054071917976515-7798934573057539349-n.jpg

http://cdn.tegna-tv.com/-mm-/ee85a22d02307af3276dd27af7d0ca409d078068/c=0-0-720-960&r=383&c=0-0-380-510/local/-/media/2015/12/01/WUSA/WUSA/635845650480769160-12301651-1054072097976497-5729993225363878853-n.jpg

Jesus Christ! "IT'S A STORMTROOPER CHRISTMAS!"

"Every time a stormtrooper shoots a rebel, a Sith Lord rings a bell."

It's A Wonderful Strife

• Like 2

Just bought two tickets for the 12:10pm showing on the 18th. :ebert:

Gonna get there EARLY and get good seats!

I'm taking the opening day off for a matinee. I pre ordered a month ago. I don't screw around.

On top of that, I'm gonna prepare by watching the SW movies on Rifftrax. Already saw IV there but have yet to see the other 5 riffed by Kevin,Michael and Bill.

I used to be like you but now that Disney owns this once great franchise I just don't give a Fuckk, I mean a Farce, I mean a Force!

I mean I am watching football all day today and all I see are Star Wars commercials. Every corporation Whore is on board, I mean bored.

It makes me sick to see that Target commercial with the stormtroopers chasing children and then the little baby disney droid I mean ANNOYED pops out. BB88? BEACH BOYS 1988 SYMBOLISM? UGH!

I am one of the biggest SW fans in the galaxy but I am just done.

I went to all of the reissues episode shows 4 5 6.

I went to every midnight show for 1 2 3

I saw the new deal at Disney Parks. They already ruined "Pirates" With that Johnny Blaze I mean Johnny Depp shit! ( just checking Blaze if you are reading my shit) LOL

Now they are going to ruin Space Mountain and make it a REBEL X WING RIDE. WTF?

DISNEYLAND IS RUINED!

THANK GOD I WAS BORN IN 1968!!!

I REMEMBER ALL THE RIDES AS WALT VISIONED THEM!

I am a HUGE DISNEYLAND FAN TOO! I was lucky enough to have dinner at CLUB 33 the day before Thanksgiving!!

I am blessed.

I loved Disneyland but the Monopoly is ruining everything.

STAR WARS IS RUINED.

If I totally love the new film then I will issue an apology to everyone on here.

THE FARCE AWAKENS!!!

Walt's frozen body is spinning around like the Tasmanian Devil. Oh whoops. A Disney Looney Tune combo.

I am sure Disney will buy Loony Tunes next.

I'm taking the opening day off for a matinee. I pre ordered a month ago. I don't screw around.

On top of that, I'm gonna prepare by watching the SW movies on Rifftrax. Already saw IV there but have yet to see the other 5 riffed by Kevin,Michael and Bill.

I used to be like you but now that Disney owns this once great franchise I just don't give a Fuckk, I mean a Farce, I mean a Force!

I mean I am watching football all day today and all I see are Star Wars commercials. Every corporation Whore is on board, I mean bored.

It makes me sick to see that Target commercial with the stormtroopers chasing children and then the little baby disney droid I mean ANNOYED pops out. BB88? BEACH BOYS 1988 SYMBOLISM? UGH!

I am one of the biggest SW fans in the galaxy but I am just done.

I went to all of the reissues episode shows 4 5 6.

I went to every midnight show for 1 2 3

I saw the new deal at Disney Parks. They already ruined "Pirates" With that Johnny Blaze I mean Johnny Depp shit! ( just checking Blaze if you are reading my shit) LOL

Now they are going to ruin Space Mountain and make it a REBEL X WING RIDE. WTF?

DISNEYLAND IS RUINED!

THANK GOD I WAS BORN IN 1968!!!

I REMEMBER ALL THE RIDES AS WALT VISIONED THEM!

I am a HUGE DISNEYLAND FAN TOO! I was lucky enough to have dinner at CLUB 33 the day before Thanksgiving!!

I am blessed.

I loved Disneyland but the Monopoly is ruining everything.

STAR WARS IS RUINED.

If I totally love the new film then I will issue an apology to everyone on here.

THE FARCE AWAKENS!!!

Walt's frozen body is spinning around like the Tasmanian Devil. Oh whoops. A Disney Looney Tune combo.

I am sure Disney will buy Loony Tunes next.

Screw Depp! Thinking deeply, he hasn't been good since Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas...and NOBODY ever talks about that gem!

When I was a kid, MommaBlaze asked me every birthday if I wanted to have a birthday party OR go to Disney (Magic Kingdom). I NEVER had a birthday party my entire childhood. Every birthday from age 3-14 I chose Disney. I remember MommaB asking me once, "Don't you want to have your friends over for a party?" I told her, "Why? I'll see them Monday at school." I wasn't a dummy! Years later when I saw the updated Depp Jack Sparrow in that ride, I wanted to jump out of the boat and dismantle that mutha! Those movies sucked! Well, the first one was okay...but not the others! They should've just created another Pirate attraction with Depp instead of altering that classic ride. Oh well.