Everything STAR WARS

Tom Sawyer

Out of all of them, the cloud pod thing sucked. The landing "feet" never worked very well. I loved the Ice Base, that (along with the Falcon) were my favorites. I remember there was a little spot you could put figures and hit a mechanical trigger that would send them flying.
  • Like 1

I don't think I'll ever be able to get rid of these guys:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/msspielm1/5490d093-9f1b-4e79-8731-1e600eb42cb7_zpsarutybzs.jpg

• Like 4

I don't think I'll ever be able to get rid of these guys:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/msspielm1/5490d093-9f1b-4e79-8731-1e600eb42cb7_zpsarutybzs.jpg

Why would you?

I think the first figure I ever got was a Stormtrooper. I remember bringing that sucker everywhere because he looked so cool. Chewy & Han soon followed. Wasn't really a fan of the Luke figure even as a 6 year old...but he never was anywhere near my favorite character anyway.

• Like 1

Ladies and Gentlemen.

I am one of the biggest Star Whores on the planet.

I shouldn't even post this on the public forum but fukk it.

I missed out on the Seventies stuff since I was so young.

But I made up for it from 1995 to present.

I've collected Star Wars Shit forever. Two of each. Mint on card. In plastic comic book sleeves.

All of it.

Probably worth nothing but it was fun.

The chase is always better than the catch. Right boys?

Isn't that a Motorhead song?

Anyway it doesn't matter.

I think all of "The Force Awakens" figures are complete junk.

There is an 80 dollar Target exclusive of that lame ass beach ball droid. I bought one. Put it together and it was lopsided. Pure shit. Returned it.

So I will never spend a dime on this crappy Disney product line.

STAR WHORES

Lucas sold out and now everything else will skyrocket. I wanted to type "CRUMBLE."

I loved the first two trailers but the long MNF Trailer really was pathetic.

It's all CGI. It's all chaos. It looks like it's made for TV.

Hope I am wrong but man I am not happy.

It's a forumla.

It's Hollywood Billionaires Clubs loving every minute of it.

That's a lame Loverboy song.

Perfect.

Even Chewie doesn't look the same. His eyes are smaller with eye liner. KISSBACCA! LAME!

"MAY THE FARCE BE WITH YOU!"

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Wasn't really a fan of the Luke figure even as a 6 year old...but he never was anywhere near my favorite character anyway.

Who was your favorite character? I find it interesting how many people have chosen characters other than Luke - the principle hero of the story. My favorite was Luke all the way, and sometimes I think I'm in the minority......:huh: :LOL:

• Like 1

Wasn't really a fan of the Luke figure even as a 6 year old...but he never was anywhere near my favorite character anyway.

Who was your favorite character? I find it interesting how many people have chosen characters other than Luke - the principle hero of the story. My favorite was Luke all the way, and sometimes I think I'm in the minority......:huh: :LOL:

Favorite movie character was probably Chewy or Han. Favorite figure was probably Boba Fett, Yoda, or the first Stormtrooper. ((The original toy lineup))

• Like 1

Favorite movie character was probably Chewy or Han. Favorite figure was probably Boba Fett, Yoda, or the first Stormtrooper. ((The original toy lineup))

And I remember that plastic cape (or whatever it was made from) for Kenobi ripping easily

• Like 1

When I told my fiancee I had been heartbroken as a child because I lost my Boba Fett action figure in the schoolyard, she tracked one down in an antique shop and gave it to me as a wedding gift. True love, or what?
  • Like 3

Who was your favorite character? I find it interesting how many people have chosen characters other than Luke - the principle hero of the story. My favorite was Luke all the way, and sometimes I think I'm in the minority...... :huh: :LOL:

Luke didn't become enjoyable until Return Of The Jedi. Mature Jedi Luke is awesome. What he was before that wasn't. I'm not sure how anyone could like him that much after the first movie since he was so annoying and bland. Besides the fact he had a lightsaber, there was nothing that interesting about him until he starts training with Yoda and it's revealed that Vader is his dad.

There were plenty of better characters than him in the first two movies. I am intrigued by what he will be like in the new movie though. Older, wiser, Jedi master Luke has the potential to be really good.

Who was your favorite character? I find it interesting how many people have chosen characters other than Luke - the principle hero of the story. My favorite was Luke all the way, and sometimes I think I'm in the minority...... :huh: :LOL:

Luke didn't become enjoyable until Return Of The Jedi. Mature Jedi Luke is awesome. What he was before that wasn't. I'm not sure how anyone could like him that much after the first movie since he was so annoying and bland. Besides the fact he had a lightsaber, there was nothing that interesting about him until he starts training with Yoda and it's revealed that Vader is his dad.

There were plenty of better characters than him in the first two movies. I am intrigued by what he will be like in the new movie though. Older, wiser, Jedi master Luke has the potential to be really good.

Pretty much agree with that.

I thought I read somewhere that there will be spinoff flicks and so forth after this trilogy. Of ALL the characters to spinoff from a Star Wars film the most likely to be successful would HAVE TO be Han & Chewy. Ford will be way too old by then but I'm just saying if it were to be done NOW.

Stopped at a store to get an umbrella while on vacation, and they had a bunch of Star Wars, ep 7 ornaments on sale for $7. We picked up a few for my son...

There was:

R2D2

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515yHNBM8RL._AC_UL320_SR240,320_.jpg

C3PO (with a red arm?)

Yoda

Vader

... and "Lead Villain" - That's all the box said :)

They showed Luke... his father's helmet was behind him at the time

That's a good theory

Apparently this is a common fan theory. Watching a DVRd episode of Conan he stated this a couple times. I am avoiding the internet chatter and was just throwing that out there :LOL:

new Japanese trailer has some additional goodness :)

freakin' Godzilla's in their version?!?

Nah....that version is all anime..... :eh:

• Like 1