Procrastination

x1yyz

I save most things till the last minute. I work better under pressure, with deadlines.

No man, that's what procrastinators tell themselves. WE get things done at the last second because we have no other chances left. We don't do things earlier because we're used to doing things later and getting them done THEN.

• Like 1

I save most things till the last minute. I work better under pressure, with deadlines.

No man, that's what procrastinators tell themselves. WE get things done at the last second because we have no other chances left. We don't do things earlier because we're used to doing things later and getting them done THEN.

I'll start telling myself that! :ebert:

• Like 1

I'll start telling myself that! :ebert:

Good! Remember: We don't work "better" then. It's simply the ONLY time we work!

• Like 1

I'm an anticrastinator.

So, for our mutual protection, stay away from me. If we meet, we'll annihilate each other. :eh: :eh: ;)

• Like 2

I'm the inventor of procrastination, that's why it took me so long to respond. :cool:

Gina, in early August I said that I would send a packet to you. Now today I found a way to raise this procrastination.

The packet is finally on the way to you. Sorry for the delay. :blush:

• Like 1

I'm the inventor of procrastination, that's why it took me so long to respond. :cool:

Gina, in early August I said that I would send a packet to you. Now today I found a way to raise this procrastination.

The packet is finally on the way to you. Sorry for the delay. :blush:

Oh, well thank you very much! I look forward to getting it :D

• Like 1

Holy crap, procrastination came thru big time for me today... Last week a coworker needed help with an issue... I was busy, but told him I'd get to it last Thurs. Well, it was a crappy problem, lots of research so I got busy with other things and he finally asked me again on Tues. I promised him I'd make time on Wed, but wasn't feeling well and left to come home at lunch. This morning, the vendor sends an email notifying they have found a bug in their software, and the issue was the exact scenario I was supposed to help this guy research! I would have run in circles getting nowhere because it was not my software causing the issue.

Yay procrastination!!

• Like 2

Is there room in here for one more procrastination joke?? I mean I would've posted one earlier but.. Um had things to do. You know..
  • Like 1