I started tooo late. I shouldn't have become a member.

JohnRogers

I love Rush's music so much and I always will. But all I see around me on this website are members that have 10,000+ or more posts. Me? Only 6,200 posts since 2008, now Rush will break up after this tour. It isn't fair for me, because I love Rush just as much as any other TRF member...I'm sorry, but I really shouldn't have put myself through this, conversations that will never be aboot new Rush music. I should have joined in 2001 or 1990. Joining when I did was a mistake. My "life sux pre-op transgendered knads", I should just go away and join a Queensrÿche forum.
  • Like 8

I joined in 1981 but I lost my password.

Think aboot how much you missed out on. The first debate over Permanent Waves being better than Moving Pictures and such. Never mind don't think aboot it that would be too sad.

• Like 3

I could donate 10,000 posts to make you happy :smoke:

Thanks but not necessary just smoke a fatty with me the next time I cross the pond. "Fatty" doesn't mean a a gay dude in the Queen's English, does it???

• Like 2

Thanks but not necessary just smoke a fatty with me the next time I cross the pond. "Fatty" doesn't mean a a gay dude in the Queen's English, does it???

There's no word for large penis in British English.

• Like 2

Dong!

Low blow.

Really??? I have gif file saved somewhere with a guy doing a stunt off a two story building.

which you used as a way to indirectly tell me to go kill myself.

Great idea...a Post Drive. Actually, we should set up a Post Bank. Similar to a sick leave bank concept, TRFers close to "leveling up" could borrow posts, adding the to their count in order to level up more quickly. Babycat and Lerxst could be the Rockefellers of post donation.
  • Like 2

:laughing guy:

I don't get the whole obsession with post counts. The people that have a very high count probably have a lot of meaningless or pointless posts. Not that every post has to substantive, but there should be some meaning or an actual contribution to the thread.

Now shut up, I'm going to go post in the "Things You Don't Like" thread.

Edited by Fordgalaxy