Most Over hated Rush Song

Bigbobby10

Lessons, Something For Nothing and the Twilight Zone.

Does anyone actually hate these?

Is it even possible?

I dislike the twilight zone a lot

A shame. It's a great song.
  • Like 1

Half the World and Red Lenses.

LABT can suck it.

ohhhh those are some good ones, I used to hate Red Lenses, now i love it

I love RL! Edited by goose
  • Like 1

In general: High Water and Superconductor

On this forum: Witch Hunt

I have seen some dislike for Witch Hunt around here but not much "hate" at least in my observation. Even the dislike is nuts however in my view but different strokes I suppose... :huh: Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

I have seen some dislike for Witch Hunt around here but not much "hate" at least in my observation. Even the dislike is nuts however in my view but different strokes I suppose... :huh:

I think any negative sentiment is around Witch Hunt being overrated, maybe. That sentiment might reflect the song as being somewhat less relatable as you get older, at least in a less intense way. I think it has great atmosphere.
  • Like 1

I have seen some dislike for Witch Hunt around here but not much "hate" at least in my observation. Even the dislike is nuts however in my view but different strokes I suppose... :huh:

I think any negative sentiment is around Witch Hunt being overrated, maybe. That sentiment might reflect the song as being somewhat less relatable as you get older, at least in a less intense way. I think it has great atmosphere.

For me yes the atmosphere is it. It is also like reading a short story with an important message for someone like me who despises reading if that makes any sense?...
  • Like 2

For me yes the atmosphere is it. It is also like reading a short story with an important message for someone like me who despises reading if that makes any sense?...

It makes perfect sense.

Witch Hunt is quite loved...by me it gets extra extra love!

I stepped in dog Tai Shan today.

I know that feeling. It's worse when you step in your own dog's Tai Shan.

My new neighbors dogs have been leaving some Tai Shan in the yard already for me to step in and mow over :| . I had years and years of no Tai Shan in my yard at all. Since they are a new younger couple in their first house (and the lady is hot) I am gonna let it slide and just watch my step from here on.... :)
  • Like 1

Most of the tunes mentioned here surprise me. The only two Rush songs I believe are deserved of the hate are Superconductor and Dog Years. The one that surprises me is Fountain of Lamneth. There is a lot of good playing in there.

Most of the tunes mentioned here surprise me. The only two Rush songs I believe are deserved of the hate are Superconductor and Dog Years. The one that surprises me is Fountain of Lamneth. There is a lot of good playing in there.

Fountain of Lamneth is amazing but it gets a lot of hate on TRF.

I stepped in dog Tai Shan today.

I know that feeling. It's worse when you step in your own dog's Tai Shan.

My new neighbors dogs have been leaving some Tai Shan in the yard already for me to step in and mow over :| . I had years and years of no Tai Shan in my yard at all. Since they are a new younger couple in their first house (and the lady is hot) I am gonna let it slide and just watch my step from here on.... :)

Fences make good neighbors and can prevent dog Tai Shan in your yard.

I always felt it was underrated. Somewhat overlooked from being on their most popular album. Atmosphere in droves...and amazing live.

• Like 1

I never understood why Stick it Out gets so much hate. The song ROCKS!!! :haz:

It stinks.

Truly hate it, I really do.