Ghost - Meliora

adace1

I'm surprised Deus In Absentia hasn't been played. They should end the show with that instead since Monstrance was used as the closer for the last tour.

Still, I'm very much looking forward to seeing them for the first time in april.

Monstrance Clock should always be played. :finbar:

They don't have to drop Monstrace but Deus should definitely be played.

• Like 1

I'm surprised Deus In Absentia hasn't been played. They should end the show with that instead since Monstrance was used as the closer for the last tour.

Still, I'm very much looking forward to seeing them for the first time in april.

Monstrance Clock should always be played. :finbar:

They don't have to drop Monstrace but Deus should definitely be played.

The "Come together as one..." sing along for Monstrance is a pretty cool concert moment
  • Like 1

Saw a video earlier of them being interviewed and receiving award at the Grammy awards. There's nothing better than seeing a bunch of clueless stuffed shirts squirm. They scared the shit out of most in attendance. Funny stuff.
  • Like 2

Saw a video earlier of them being interviewed and receiving award at the Grammy awards. There's nothing better than seeing a bunch of clueless stuffed shirts squirm. They scared the shit out of most in attendance. Funny stuff.

GHOST!!!!

THE NEW RUSH!!!

I said that right to Tobias in the parking lot in RENO at 2:30 fuckking in the morning. He was honored by me comparing his band to RUSH. He was so nice and so sincere.

You guys are so tied up in the gimmick.

KISS, RUSH, BOC, GHOST,f**k everyone is a gimmick with musical talent.

You guys bash KISS well why not bash ALICE COOPER THEN?

I don't get it.

Glad I beat to my own fuckking drummer.

I know the truth about ROCK AND ROLL.

Sadly I don't think some of you don't have a fuckking clue. That's a general statement. I am not calling anyone out.

JMO

And yes....

"STILL I'M SAD"

Signed,

RAINBOW

GIMMICK JAGGAR?

SPACE DYED VEST RULES!!!

WRITTEN BY KEVIN MOORE!!

GIMMICK!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

GHOST!!!!

THE NEW RUSH!!!

I said that right to Tobias in the parking lot in RENO at 2:30 fuckking in the morning. He was honored by me comparing his band to RUSH. He was so nice and so sincere.

I don't get it.

Sadly I don't think some of you don't have a fuckking clue. That's a general statement. I am not calling anyone out.

JMO

And yes....

"STILL I'M SAD"

Signed,

RAINBOW

GIMMICK JAGGAR?

SPACE DYED VEST RULES!!!

WRITTEN BY KEVIN MOORE!!

GIMMICK!

Dude, the new Rush? You have got to be f***ing kidding me.

GHOST!!!!

THE NEW RUSH!!!

I don't get it.

JMO

And yes....

"STILL I'M SAD"

Signed,

RAINBOW

GIMMICK JAGGAR?

SPACE DYED VEST RULES!!!

WRITTEN BY KEVIN MOORE!!

GIMMICK!

HAHAHA!!!!!

I love kidding you but at the moment, yep. Since Rush retired I told it straight to PAPA'S un"Hole"y EAR!!!!

GET IT?

The nameless Ghoul on the keyboards is better than Geddy.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

Nobody was even in the audience when they got their award. It was like the pre-show kiddie table award. The band clapped for themselves more than the people in the audience. It was kinda embarrassing, they should have just snubbed them

Must have been clever editing. They walked down the aisles and there were people there.

GHOST!!!!

THE NEW RUSH!!!

I don't get it.

JMO

And yes....

"STILL I'M SAD"

Signed,

RAINBOW

GIMMICK JAGGAR?

SPACE DYED VEST RULES!!!

WRITTEN BY KEVIN MOORE!!

GIMMICK!

What was rush gimmick? I've seen Alice cooper live. Entertaining but his music is/was a bit meh for me. He isn't worshipped as th best band ever by a mob of fans is the main reason you don't hear a lot of bitching about him. He's also a good guy.

• Like 1

Nobody was even in the audience when they got their award. It was like the pre-show kiddie table award. The band clapped for themselves more than the people in the audience. It was kinda embarrassing, they should have just snubbed them

Must have been clever editing. They walked down the aisles and there were people there.

Okay,my bad, I saw the lack of people in a section and that was all I remembered.

Edited by Union 5-3992

GHOST!!!!

THE NEW RUSH!!!

I don't get it.

JMO

And yes....

"STILL I'M SAD"

Signed,

RAINBOW

GIMMICK JAGGAR?

SPACE DYED VEST RULES!!!

WRITTEN BY KEVIN MOORE!!

GIMMICK!

What was rush gimmick? I've seen Alice cooper live. Entertaining but his music is/was a bit meh for me. He isn't worshipped as th best band ever by a mob of fans is the main reason you don't hear a lot of bitching about him. He's also a good guy.

I dont think I've ever listened to an entire Alice Cooper album. Hes a cool dude tho.

• Like 1

GHOST!!!!

THE NEW RUSH!!!

I don't get it.

JMO

And yes....

"STILL I'M SAD"

Signed,

RAINBOW

GIMMICK JAGGAR?

SPACE DYED VEST RULES!!!

WRITTEN BY KEVIN MOORE!!

GIMMICK!

I think he means they're the new Rush in terms of his own musical obsession. He isn't comparing them musically. At least that's the way I see it. As a fan of both bands, I hear nothing to compare when it comes to their individual sound.

GHOST!!!!

THE NEW RUSH!!!

I don't get it.

JMO

And yes....

"STILL I'M SAD"

Signed,

RAINBOW

GIMMICK JAGGAR?

SPACE DYED VEST RULES!!!

WRITTEN BY KEVIN MOORE!!

GIMMICK!

I think he means they're the new Rush in terms of his own musical obsession. He isn't comparing them musically. At least that's the way I see it. As a fan of both bands, I hear nothing to compare when it comes to their individual sound.

I should hope so. Shudder to think...

GHOST!!!!

THE NEW RUSH!!!

I don't get it.

JMO

And yes....

"STILL I'M SAD"

Signed,

RAINBOW

GIMMICK JAGGAR?

SPACE DYED VEST RULES!!!

WRITTEN BY KEVIN MOORE!!

GIMMICK!

Still...

...apparently those who dislike Ghost fail to understand what rock is all about. So said a certain mischievous Earl hahaha!

GHOST!!!!

THE NEW RUSH!!!

I don't get it.

JMO

And yes....

"STILL I'M SAD"

Signed,

RAINBOW

GIMMICK JAGGAR?

SPACE DYED VEST RULES!!!

WRITTEN BY KEVIN MOORE!!

GIMMICK!

Still...

...apparently those who dislike Ghost fail to understand what rock is all about. So said a certain mischievous Earl hahaha!

Yeah Im also getting ripped

For my opinion in KISS being overrated. An opinion of which I am well qualified to have. ;)

• Like 2

GHOST!!!!

THE NEW RUSH!!!

I don't get it.

JMO

And yes....

"STILL I'M SAD"

Signed,

RAINBOW

GIMMICK JAGGAR?

SPACE DYED VEST RULES!!!

WRITTEN BY KEVIN MOORE!!

GIMMICK!

Still...

For my opinion in KISS being overrated. An opinion of which I am well qualified to have. ;)

I like them...but they belong in the same league as Bon Jovi or Bay City Rollers (both have a place...).

GHOST!!!!

THE NEW RUSH!!!

I don't get it.

JMO

And yes....

"STILL I'M SAD"

Signed,

RAINBOW

GIMMICK JAGGAR?

SPACE DYED VEST RULES!!!

WRITTEN BY KEVIN MOORE!!

GIMMICK!

Still...

I like them...but they belong in the same league as Bon Jovi or Bay City Rollers (both have a place...).

Musically you mean. I agree. Utter duff.

• Like 1

GHOST!!!!

THE NEW RUSH!!!

I don't get it.

JMO

And yes....

"STILL I'M SAD"

Signed,

RAINBOW

GIMMICK JAGGAR?

SPACE DYED VEST RULES!!!

WRITTEN BY KEVIN MOORE!!

GIMMICK!

Still...

I enjoy all three. Very much in places.

But I wouldn't elevate them to the level of King Crimson, or even ABBA.

GHOST!!!!

THE NEW RUSH!!!

I don't get it.

JMO

And yes....

"STILL I'M SAD"

Signed,

RAINBOW

GIMMICK JAGGAR?

SPACE DYED VEST RULES!!!

WRITTEN BY KEVIN MOORE!!

GIMMICK!

Still...

King Crimson. Now were talkin!!!

• Like 1

GHOST!!!!

THE NEW RUSH!!!

I don't get it.

JMO

And yes....

"STILL I'M SAD"

Signed,

RAINBOW

GIMMICK JAGGAR?

SPACE DYED VEST RULES!!!

WRITTEN BY KEVIN MOORE!!

GIMMICK!

Still...

I don't talk about them enough! I also haven't heard enough...I love the handful of albums I have played though!

GHOST!!!!

THE NEW RUSH!!!

I don't get it.

JMO

And yes....

"STILL I'M SAD"

Signed,

RAINBOW

GIMMICK JAGGAR?

SPACE DYED VEST RULES!!!

WRITTEN BY KEVIN MOORE!!

GIMMICK!

Still...

I don't talk about them enough! I also haven't heard enough...I love the handful of albums I have played though!

I still put VDGG higher a bit. PH is my favorite songwriter I just love their format. No lead guitar. No bass. One of the best drummers ever. Crim just has too many periods. Some I love. Starless era. Discipline era. 2nd Quartet era. And the current ensemble. I do like double trio and Islands era and the first two albums. But they each have their own distinct qualities and auras. Fripp is like Zappa to me. They were each iconoclasts. They both had their way of doing things and always strove to get the best out of the sidemen and collaborators.