Nasty Jokes: ADULTS ONLY - Very Vulgar Content!!!!!

snowdogged

Batman sees Superman at the Hall Of Justice looking a little weird.

Batman- Hey Superman why so down?

Superman- I don' want to talk about it.

Batman- Look man it's ok I wont tell any other of the superfriends you can trust me.

Superman- well ok I was flying over Metropolis yesterday and when I flew over the Daily planet I happen to look down and see Wonder Woman sunbathing completely nude and spread eagle.

Batman- Really what did you do?

Superman- well I figured no one was watching and I would swoop down and get me some.

Batman- haha I bet she was suprised!

Superman- No but the invisible man was!

Tadum

:LMAO:

• Like 3

My friend came into work yesterday with the worst hang over

I said man you look like you had a rough night

He said "I got so wasted last night when I got home I blew chunks"

I said oh you got real sick?

He said "No you don't understand Chunks is my dog"!!

TaDum

:laughing guy:

Jesus Christ this made me split my side open....... :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

A very big man walks into a bar on a very crowded Friday night,

after pacing up & down the bar svereral times he cleares a spot in the middle

he calls to the barkeep to bring him a pitcher of beer

barkeep brings pitcher and a glass

big man asks,

did I ask for a f**king glass? and in less than 2 seconds chugs the pitcher down

he burps as he looks to his left and says

all you down ther are mother f**kers who wants to fight me?

after a long silence no one answers

Big man orders another pitcher and chugs it down like the 1st

burps and looks to he right and says

all you down there are cock suckers who wants to fight me?

after a long silence the littlest scrawny guy in the whole place gets off his bar stool and walks towards big man

big man sees the little man heading his way and shouts

YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME?

the little guy stops in his tracks and says

No sir! I just realized I was on the wrong side

TaDum

A very big man walks into a bar on a very crowded Friday night,

after pacing up & down the bar svereral times he cleares a spot in the middle

he calls to the barkeep to bring him a pitcher of beer

barkeep brings pitcher and a glass

big man asks,

did I ask for a f**king glass? and in less than 2 seconds chugs the pitcher down

he burps as he looks to his left and says

all you down ther are mother f**kers who wants to fight me?

after a long silence no one answers

Big man orders another pitcher and chugs it down like the 1st

burps and looks to he right and says

all you down there are cock suckers who wants to fight me?

after a long silence the littlest scrawny guy in the whole place gets off his bar stool and walks towards big man

big man sees the little man heading his way and shouts

YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME?

the little guy stops in his tracks and says

No sir! I just realized I was on the wrong side

TaDum

:LOL:

A man goes to the doctor's to pick up his wife's test results.

The doctor looks concerned. "I'm really sorry sir," he says, "but I'm afraid some of the test results got mixed up & we're not sure which are the ones for your wife. We've narrowed it down to two. She either has Alzheimer's or AIDS."

"But that's terrible!" Says the man. "What the hell am I supposed to do now??"

"Well," says the doctor, "My advice would be to drive her out into the country somewhere & leave her there. Then, if she finds her way home, don't f*ck her."

Edited by realsnowdog

Some day I'll get to an open mike night.

If I were you I'd get along to an open mic night.

If you find yourself at an open mike night, you're in the wrong place!

• Like 1

A fella is sitting on an airplane, waiting for all of the passengers to board. A gorgeous blonde struts down the aisle, instantly catching his eye.

"Is this seat taken?" The leggy blonde asks the man, gesturing to the seat next to his.

"No." he nervously stuttered, smiling, "By all means, please take a seat."

The woman sat down and began flipping through a magazine, the man awkwardly attempted to manufacture a conversation, "Business or pleasure?"

"Huh?" the woman looked up from her periodical.

"Are you traveling on business or pleasure?" he reiterated.

"Oh. Business." she smiled, "I'm attending a conference for the American Society of Nymphomaniacs."

"Nymphomaniacs?" the man was taken aback. The gears in his mind began to spin. What luck to be seated next to one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen, and she happened to be a nymphomaniac.

"That's right," she answered, "I'll be lecturing... Speaking about my experiences as a nymphomaniac."

"Your experiences?" the man probed.

The woman immediately opened up, "Yep. There are a lot of misconceptions out there. I mainly like to speak about the stereotypes we encounter, and the real truth behind the rumors."

The man's curiosity was piqued, "What kind of misconceptions?"

"Well," she explained, "It's always said that black men are the most well endowed, but I can tell you that Native American men absolutely take that honor. I've also heard it suggested that Frenchmen are the most romantic lovers, but I've found Hispanic men lead in that regard. Oh, and stamina... nobody tops a good old redneck American southerner in terms of stamina!"

The man nodded, somewhat speechless.

"Oh, I'm sorry." The woman apologized. "Listen to me going on and on... I never even got your name!"

"Tonto." the man introduced himself, "Tonto Rodriguez... but my friends call me Bubba."

A married couple are arguing while driving down the highway. The subject of infidelity came up. In the heat of the moment, the wife cuts open her husband's pants, cuts off his manhood, and tosses it out the sun roof. A father and his nine year old daughter are traveling right behind, and the Johnson lands on their windshield before blowing off. The daughter asked, "what the heck was that?" The father quickly replies, "oh, that was a bug." After a moment of silence, the daughter exclaims, "well, it sure had a big dick!"

A man buys a small farm in the country and wants some livestock to try and get some income.

He goes to a local farmer who's willing to sell him a donkey, a cockerel and a hen. He meets the farmer and they arrange a deal.

As he's leaving with the donkey, rooster and hen the farmer says 'if the donkey starts to get a bit skittish just scratch him between the ears and that should calm him down... oh... and also, around here, we call a donkey an ass, a rooster a cock and a hen a pullet'. The man thanks him and sets off walking home with a bird under each arm and the donkey on a lead.

A little way down the road the donkey starts to get skittish but the man can't reach the donkeys ears because he's got the chickens under his arm. He spots an old lady walking down the road and when she gets closer, the man asks 'excuse me, do you think you could hold my cock and pullet while I scratch my ass?'

• Like 2

A young boy and girl are playing Doctors 'n' Nurses when the boy suddenly drops his duds, points to his willy and says to the girl.. i've got one of these - you have'nt... The litle girl ponders this for a minute lifts her dress, points to her fanny (pussy) and replies.. when you've got one of "these" - you can have as many of "those" as you want. Edited by Fred Star

A young boy and girl are playing Doctors 'n' Nurses when the boy suddenly drops his duds, points to his willy and says to the girl.. i've got one of these - you have'nt... The litle girl ponders this for a minute lifts her dress, points to her fanny (pussy) and replies.. when you've got one of "these" - you can have as many of "those" as you want.