Toronto, ON Periscope Thread - June 17th

ytserush

Flubbed first notes of Subdivisions. This is depressing and I'm sure horribly embarrassing for them. Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

Maybe it's better they aren't playing Losing It. I would hate for them to flub such a sentimental song first time. But then if they want it to be recorded, it needs to be nailed Friday. =/
  • Like 1

At this point they just need to stop filming. The boys need to relax and give the good people of Toronto a halfway decent show. Screw the filming, do it later. There have been major screwups on EVERY SONG. Edited by Nate1647
  • Like 2

I think he may be catching a little bit of rumble/distortion from how close he is and/or how loud it is. Don't think it really sounds AS bad as we're hearing.
  • Like 1

I don't know man, I've scoped, downloaded, or watched live every show on this tour. This might be the least good I've heard them
  • Like 1

I think he may be catching a little bit of rumble/distortion from how close he is and/or how loud it is. Don't think it really sounds AS bad as we're hearing.

I think you are right. There is some resonance or something - everything is pitchy