Toronto, ON Periscope Thread - June 17th

ytserush

Who knows maybe they'll also play How It Is tonight? I really wonder how they'll get every song on this tour in two nights.

The only thing A has than neither B nor C has is Red Barchetta. So if they throw that into the B setlist, they'll play all the songs in two nights. I'm surprised they didn't do this anyway, since C is the same as A, but they equate Red Barchetta with YYZ AND Natural Science.

Problems with Geddy´s keyboard?

Nope. It's part of the show. They're disassembling the props on Ged's keyboards as if they're going back in time with how the stage show looked back in the '90s, '80s and '70s.

ouch on that guitar solo. I think the feed has some weird audio resonance going on - everything sounds pitchy to me tonight
  • Like 1

Nope. It's part of the show. They're disassembling the props on Ged's keyboards as if they're going back in time with how the stage show looked back in the '90s, '80s and '70s.

Cool. I did not know that!

Cool. I did not know that!

Yeah, it's a pretty smart gimmick with the whole playing the show in reverse chronological order thing.