ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

Many sincere congratulations and accolades to you, sir!

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Aug 24 2005, 09:30 PM)
Normally I would say "thank you" after receiving an "award, " however, after perusing the names of the other "winners" of this "award," I must decline. The last time I saw a similar bunch of pathetic, drunk, debaucherous, ill-informed, smelly, rude, disingenous, obsessive compulisve list of deviants, I was looking at the indictment list for the City of Detriot. You all are worthless and weak and do not deserve to be on the same planet as me, much less in a "hallowed hall."

May the sandy, desert winds cleanse your bodies of all foreign particles.

moon.gif

Dammit, I've gotta post here more often so that I can at least be officially included in the drunken deviants club. ph34r.gif

Nicely done Pedro....always an interesting read. trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Aug 24 2005, 08:30 PM)
Normally I would say "thank you" after receiving an "award, " however, after perusing the names of the other "winners" of this "award," I must decline. The last time I saw a similar bunch of pathetic, drunk, debaucherous, ill-informed, smelly, rude, disingenous, obsessive compulisve list of deviants, I was looking at the indictment list for the City of Detriot. You all are worthless and weak and do not deserve to be on the same planet as me, much less in a "hallowed hall."

moon.gif

moon.gif

... and congratulations, Pedro! trink39.gif

Haha, I think to those who know Pedro, his response is perfect.

But do we really "know" Pedro? Perhaps the next 2112 posts will complete the story.

Of course, if that's the case, then clearly we should have an award at the 4,224 post mark. Who's with me?

Now if only we could get Pedro to create some serious content, instead of all these sophomoric jokes he seems to rely on. Stop languishing in the Random Samples joke thread and get on the Political Forum already.

cool.gif

Schro

P.S. This post was double-checked for incoherency.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Aug 24 2005, 09:30 PM)

moon.gif

http://www.by-tor.com/temp_forums/images/smiles/bs.gif

you know you love it here, pedro. i mean come on, you wouldn't just keep coming back here to constantly harass all of us..

Congratulations Pedro trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

trink38.gif

I don't know you but well done sir new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Aug 25 2005, 10:06 PM)
QUOTE (Earthshine @ Aug 26 2005, 12:53 AM)

Oh, and I voted for Napoleon.

I thought he just declared himself Emperor?

Nah, he wasn't on the ballot, so I wrote him in (mainly due to that killer dance he did).

QUOTE (Huck @ Aug 26 2005, 04:25 PM)
I don't know you but well done sir

If you think for a second that I don't remember the ten bucks you owe me, Huck, you've got another thing coming.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Aug 25 2005, 09:56 PM)
Schro, if you think I've forgotten about the fifty bucks you owe me, you have another thing coming.

Looks like I got off lightly then laugh.gif

Trust a lawyer to charge you for no reason tongue.gif

Archived