Does anyone get a little depressed after sex?

JohnRogers

Tons of good advice in this thread. Especially from Sunny. :yes:

Wow Thanks :)

You're the healthy eating GURU that I thought about while I was typing.

You should share. What do you do?

I don't remember, it's been so goddam long since I had any. However, that may change soon. I'll let you know. ;)

^^^^....

I misunderstood the original question. I can certainly help with losing weight and getting in shape. At least pay attention and think about what you eat and walk and walk and walk and walk some more. That's how I did it initially. I cut out all the beer. Cut out some of my favorite things to eat and snacks and started walking around the neighborhood. This was in May of 13' so it was just starting to get warm. Barely could do a mile at first and then by 3 or 4 months was doing 4 miles twice a day. Lost about 30 pounds in 5 months and then joined a gym. You will be amazed at what you see when you look down in the shower after all that... :)
  • Like 1

You will be amazed at what you see when you look down in the shower after all that... :)

When I look down mine looks back at me.

Mine is always staring at the floor for some reason... :codger:

You will be amazed at what you see when you look down in the shower after all that... :)

Mine is always staring at the floor for some reason... :codger:

They make pills for that...or you could try Totem NME

I don't remember, it's been so goddam long since I had any. However, that may change soon. I'll let you know. ;)

Let me know if you need any help with that!

:D Amen... :cheers:

As long as it doesn't spit in your eye you should be all right.

Well, the "dry spell" is over. I should clarify that. But it's still been too long for someone making up for as much lost time as me.

• Like 3

While exercise is important, keep in mind that running one mile will only burn 100 calories. 100 calories is about 1 can of coke, or 1 tablespoon of butter! If you overeat you'll have to run a marathon to burn it off!

So you also have to count calories too, and try to reduce the daily intake. One big culprit (for me) was cream and sugar in the coffee. It added up to a lot of pointless calories in between meals. I learned to love black coffee!

Also set a modest goal. Like, 1 pound a month. Think "long term." It's easier that way, and will ingrain your new eating habits better because you're working at it longer.

• Like 1

We'll find out through the Organizational Response Group And Seismographic Meters on the web...pretty sure it'll shake the Earth

:LOL:

• Like 1

Well, the "dry spell" is over. I should clarify that. But it's still been too long for someone making up for as much lost time as me.

Glad to hear "it" happened for you. Would be such a waste of sexy if it didn't... :cheers:
  • Like 2

Glad to hear "it" happened for you. Would be such a waste of sexy if it didn't... :cheers:

What are you waiting for?

Just ask her out :P

I misunderstood the original question. I can certainly help with losing weight and getting in shape. At least pay attention and think about what you eat and walk and walk and walk and walk some more. That's how I did it initially. I cut out all the beer. Cut out some of my favorite things to eat and snacks and started walking around the neighborhood. This was in May of 13' so it was just starting to get warm. Barely could do a mile at first and then by 3 or 4 months was doing 4 miles twice a day. Lost about 30 pounds in 5 months and then joined a gym. You will be amazed at what you see when you look down in the shower after all that... :)

I knew you had been going to the gym, and about all the walking, and no beer- but I did not know that you had lost 30 pounds. Congratulations! That's awesome.

:cheers:

• Like 1

The answer, as of today, would be a resounding NO! For both of us. Exhilarated and fabulous almost covers it. The only bummer was that it was spontaneous, not planned, so we couldn't spend the night together as has happened the two previous occasions. We'd worked out together (after not seeing each other for over a week) and ended up making a mad dash for someplace a bit more, er, private. But we were both all :D after.
  • Like 2

Does anyone get a little depressed if this topic isn't even applicable to you?

Feeling a bit sad after cranking one out can be a thing.

As to the weight thing, I am no help. I eat whatever I want and go on 1 or 2 hikes a week, and maintain a normal weight.

• Like 1

The answer, as of today, would be a resounding NO! For both of us. Exhilarated and fabulous almost covers it. The only bummer was that it was spontaneous, not planned, so we couldn't spend the night together as has happened the two previous occasions. We'd worked out together (after not seeing each other for over a week) and ended up making a mad dash for someplace a bit more, er, private. But we were both all :D after.

Yeah the seismographic HQ's did report some anomalous activity. It was short, and occurred in a burst somewhere in Georgia.

• Like 2

I am more depressed not having any.

I need to find a good :rush: man. :P

I went without for over 12 years. No, that's not a typo. But I will say that what I'm getting now is MORE than making up for it!

• Like 4